Windows 10: How do I increase the font size when creating a new Outlook email?

Discus and support How do I increase the font size when creating a new Outlook email? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I create a new email in Outlook the font is so small that I can hardly read it. See the snip below. (When the snip appears in the Forum, the font... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Taffy078, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Taffy078 Win User

How do I increase the font size when creating a new Outlook email?

When I create a new email in Outlook the font is so small that I can hardly read it. See the snip below. (When the snip appears in the Forum, the font size looks much bigger than it actually is.) Is there any way that I can increase this please? My Outlook version is 2107, Build 14228.20226 Click-to-Run and in case it's relevant my Windows version is 19043.1151 - - - Updated - - - Perhaps I should tell you that I paid 49.99 at the beginning of July to upgrade to Outlook. (This subscription expires on the 20th January 2023.) I immediately had many problems so I created a thread in the Microsoft Community. A Microsoft Agent & Moderator there told to me to run SARA and below is a snip of what it found. It seemed clear to me that Microsoft had sold me a product that isn't fit for purpose so I asked the Forum Owners for advice in mid-July. I haven't had a reply to date.

:)

Taffy078, Aug 6, 2021
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

How do I increase the font size when creating a new Outlook email? [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Aug 6, 2021
  3. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 6, 2021
  4. How do I increase the font size when creating a new Outlook email?

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Aug 6, 2021
Thema:

How do I increase the font size when creating a new Outlook email?

1. How do I increase the font size when creating a new Outlook email? - Similar Threads - increase font size

2. How to set email font, new Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set email font, new Outlook: How does one set the default font for emails composed in the new Outlook? Help gives the answer "Go to File > Options > Mail > Stationery and Fonts..."But there is no "File" in the new Outlook! I've also looked at the Windows options and outlook.live.com/mail etc. and can't...
  3. How to Increase Font Size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Increase Font Size?: I have W10 home - latest vers - cannot find the right way to ask this question in Help. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size/1fdedf3d-1e44-4b36-be3f-33839cf907d3
  4. How to Increase Font Size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Increase Font Size?: I have W10 home - latest vers - cannot find the right way to ask this question in Help. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size/1fdedf3d-1e44-4b36-be3f-33839cf907d3
  5. How to Increase Font Size?

6. how to increase font size

how to increase font size: How does one increase the font size as a default across applications. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size/44899ef9-731a-4b0e-aafa-484b54aa3e88
  7. Increase text size when sending / replying to emails in Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Increase text size when sending / replying to emails in Outlook: Hi folks Some of the settings in Outlook are not intuitive to find If you want to change the default text size for mail messages when sending etc start outlook (all versions) go into properties ==>General==>post and then select where I've shown -- positions on your screens...
  8. How to increase font size in notepad?

How to increase font size in notepad?: How to increase font size in notepad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-font-size-in-notepad/274436d1-8011-49da-bb08-47df51d2359e
  9. How Do I Increase Font Size in Sticky Notes?

How Do I Increase Font Size in Sticky Notes?: Looks like you're not able to increase the font size of sticky notes in Win 10 any more. Is there a regesitry tweak to bring that feature back? 93273
  10. How Do I Increase Font Size of the Store Only?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Increase Font Size of the Store Only?: How do I increase font size of microsoft store and only the store? 92662