Windows 10: How do I increase the time before screen locks?

Discus and support How do I increase the time before screen locks? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I increase the time before screen locks? Not trying to disable that feature completely just want to increase the time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hao S, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Hao S Win User

How do I increase the time before screen locks?

How do I increase the time before screen locks? Not trying to disable that feature completely just want to increase the time.

:)

Hao S, Jan 11, 2020

2. Screen Lock Time

When I step away from my computer for 5 minutes my screen locks. How can I increase the time before my screen locks?

PaulPassaro, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Jan 11, 2020
  4. How do I increase the time before screen locks?

Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

How do I increase the time before screen locks?

1. How do I increase the time before screen locks? - Similar Threads - increase before screen

2. Calendar showing Lock screen notification a day before event time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar showing Lock screen notification a day before event time: Hello. I have an issue with Windows Calendar Lock Screen notification.I have a meeting at 3 pm, 7 May. At the time of writing this post, it is 6 May, 10 AM.However, Windows calendar is showing a Lock Screen notification on Lock Screen since 12 AM 6 May. Why is a notification...
  3. How do I increase bandwidth?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I increase bandwidth?: I have been working on making my ping to hypixel on Minecraft lower, I have already edited tcp in the registry editor, which worked and made it a bit better, but there is still a bit to be done.People say to increase bandwidth, how would I do this on windows 10 home edition?...
  4. How do I increase the time before screen locks?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I increase the time before screen locks?: Have set power and sleep to go after 2 hours, but the computer keeps going to the login screen and requiring a password. How do I fix this?...
  5. how do i disable lock screen

how do i disable lock screen: I have tried every avenue to disable the lock screen. I have a program that has to monitor my computer at all times. When I am away from this computer for a time, the lock screen pops up and kicks the program that is monitoring me off. I do not have the personalization...
  6. How do I increase the time before screen locks?

How do I increase the time before screen locks?: Also posted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/how-do-i-increase-the-time-before-screen-locks/0f054945-eac8-407b-be61-34678c091487?messageId=672461be-7f98-4fb5-a406-34d2063dde16 I have turn off screen set to 1hr on battery...
  7. How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive

How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive: How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-time-before-the-20-minute/31eb5f07-e655-457b-a1b5-b7defaaccc1d
  8. RENAME - HOW DO I INCREASE THE TIME TO RENAME A DOCUMENT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RENAME - HOW DO I INCREASE THE TIME TO RENAME A DOCUMENT: RENAME HOW CAN I INCREASE THE TIME ON RENAMING A DOCUMENT. IT CUTS OFF BEFORE I FINISH https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rename-how-do-i-increase-the-time-to-rename-a/c2773cb5-48c0-403e-aeee-654343950085
  9. how do i increase the time before my emails are deleted? Is there a settings page? Thank you.

how do i increase the time before my emails are deleted? Is there a settings page? Thank you.: How do I increase settings for Windows to save my emails before deleting them. Mine are disappearing in under a month. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-the-time-before-my-emails-are/b0d34925-c5be-4663-a014-e401ed96f196
  10. How do I disable the lock screen?

How do I disable the lock screen?: How do I disable the lock screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-disable-the-lock-screen/047e1756-4de0-4eb3-b583-328622e93448