Windows 10: How do i increase the width of tabs by a little amount?

Discus and support How do i increase the width of tabs by a little amount? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] I don't need the huge tabs like we had in Win XP but instead i need those tabs to be a bit wider since i have lots of app running and i'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PRince4, Dec 26, 2018.

1. PRince4 Win User

How do i increase the width of tabs by a little amount?

How do i increase the width of tabs by a little amount? [​IMG]

I don't need the huge tabs like we had in Win XP but instead i need those tabs to be a bit wider since i have lots of app running and i'm constantly switching apps, sometimes with Alt+Tab or sometimes from Taskbar but the problem is my mouse's dpi is pretty stupid and moves a bit further even though i did not want it too. SO i wonder what could be the solution to increase the amount of size of the tabs.

:)

PRince4, Dec 26, 2018
  2. Jerry8AB Win User

Pane Spacing and Width - File Explorer

Pane Spacing and Width

When I open my Documents folder, the left pane shows my File Explorer listings and the right pane list my documents.

Is there a method to decrease the width of my right pane and increase the width of my left pane?

Thanks,

Jerry

4/29/17

Jerry8AB, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Is there any way that one can readjust the width of the traditional start menu?

* Original Title: Start Menu

Is there any way that one can readjust the width of the traditional start menu? (i.e. reduce the area of live tiles and increase the width of the list of programs)?

Shashank.Srinivas, Dec 26, 2018
  4. How do i increase the width of tabs by a little amount?

Increase width of Show Desktop button in taskbar

For some reason the width of the "show desktop" button on the taskbar in win10 has been reduced to a stupid amount meaning it's very difficult to find and click it (I have 2 monitors so I can't just flick over to the bottom left corner).

How can I increase the width of the "show desktop" button the taskbar so a human can find it?

JoeFonbone, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

How do i increase the width of tabs by a little amount?

1. How do i increase the width of tabs by a little amount? - Similar Threads - increase width tabs

2. How do I increase bandwidth?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I increase bandwidth?: I have been working on making my ping to hypixel on Minecraft lower, I have already edited tcp in the registry editor, which worked and made it a bit better, but there is still a bit to be done.People say to increase bandwidth, how would I do this on windows 10 home edition?...
  3. How to increase search buttn size to full width in windows 10

in Cortana
    How to increase search buttn size to full width in windows 10: So I dont have to click and move mouse twice and can type directly to fill in box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-search-buttn-size-to-full-width-in/6559cb29-f0a6-4838-adfe-65568f475c54
  4. How to increase size to full width in windows 10

in Cortana
    How to increase size to full width in windows 10: So I dont have to click and move mouse twice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-size-to-full-width-in-windows-10/6559cb29-f0a6-4838-adfe-65568f475c54
  5. Trying to increase border width and regedit not working

Trying to increase border width and regedit not working: Hi all, I am a brand new user of W10. I am trying really hard to get used to it, but not doing well and getting really frustrated. Right now I am trying to increase the size of the borders of the windows and have followed several sets of directions telling me to go to...
  6. How can I increase the amount of storage in my storage space?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I increase the amount of storage in my storage space?: I originally allocated 1TB of storage from my 2TB hard drive. Now I want to increase it but it seems like the change option is missing. How do I resolve this issue? *I included a screenshot[IMG]...
  7. increasing the width of File Exporer's Navigation Pane

increasing the width of File Exporer's Navigation Pane: OK, now on to the second question of the day. The width of the Navigation Pane of File Explorer needs to be increase so that I can see the complete entries -- they show only about 9 or 10 characters. Many of the names contain more that that. Is there any way I can widen...
  8. How to increase the width of the line under the taskbar icons?

How to increase the width of the line under the taskbar icons?: I want to increase the width of the lines under the open items in task bar in windows 10...the lines that currently appear are too narrow and a little hard to see. Can this be possibly done, even if it's through the use of a third-party software? Or otherwise, is there anyway...
  9. How do I increase my amount of dedicated video RAM?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How do I increase my amount of dedicated video RAM?: I have a HP slimline desktop 260-p009. I tried going into the BIOS but couldn't find anything there. Not sure what to do. I have 128.0 MB of dedicated ram right now. Specs are: Windows 10 Home 64 Intel® Core™ i3-6100T with Intel® HD Graphics 530 (3.2 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2...
  10. How To Increase TaskBar ToolTip Character Amount

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Increase TaskBar ToolTip Character Amount: Hello, I've heard from before that you can increase the amount of characters shown in a ToolTip from a System Tray Icon. As you can see in the attached picture that this information shown is not complete (it cuts out halfway in the third email listed, yet there are currently...