Windows 10: How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive

Discus and support How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GarinasRogers, Sep 16, 2019.

1. How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive

How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive

:)

GarinasRogers, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing OneDrive Personal Vault and additional storage options

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...ional-storage/

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 16, 2019
  3. TimPW Win User
    OneDrive Personal Vault error 0x80070490

Hi,

I'm trying to get the new Personal Vault feature set up on my laptop, but it will not install. Every time I go through the process OneDrive it seems to try to install OneDrive again (even though I already have it installed and running), then comes up with
    a message about setting up OneDrive for first time use (even though I've been using it successfully for years) with a progress bar. But then every time the progress bar gets to the end, I get a failure message with a pop up about needing to come to answers.microsoft.com
    and quote error code 0x80070490.

How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive [​IMG]

So, can anyone help me? I've tried searching for that error code, but haven't found anything relevant (one other person having the same problem, but the solutions in that thread didn't work for them and don't work for me either).

Thanks in advance.

TimPW, Sep 16, 2019
  4. How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive

OneDrive Personal Missing 'Green Ticks'

Hi James,

The issue that you encountered regarding the program is may be caused by some files or components that are missing on the system. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you
    reset OneDrive using the Run commands. This process will restart the program to its working state and eliminate any software conflicts. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type Run, and then press Enter.
    • Copy and paste the following command into the Run window and click
      OK.
      • %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset
    • Make sure that the OneDrive icon in the notification area of the taskbar will disappear and reappear after a minute or two.
    • If the icon doesn’t reappear after a few minutes, copy this command:
      %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe
      and paste it into the
      Run window, and then click OK.
    • Once you’re done, check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive

1. How do I increase time before the 20 minute lockout in personal vault for onedrive - Similar Threads - increase before minute

2. Increase Unlock Time in Personal Vault

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase Unlock Time in Personal Vault: Is it possible to increase the unlock time in the personal vault to something higher than 20 min. If so, how can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-unlock-time-in-personal-vault/07d04f8c-9d49-435a-adb9-d27663e6be1b
  3. Increase Unlock Time in Personal Vault

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increase Unlock Time in Personal Vault: Is it possible to increase the unlock time in the personal vault to something higher than 20 min. If so, how can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-unlock-time-in-personal-vault/07d04f8c-9d49-435a-adb9-d27663e6be1b
  4. HOW TO EXTEND PERSONAL VAULT BEYOND 20 MINUTES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO EXTEND PERSONAL VAULT BEYOND 20 MINUTES: HOW CAN I EXTEND THE DURATION OF PERSONAL VAULT BEYOND 20 MINUTES, PLEASE ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-extend-personal-vault-beyond-20-minutes/9e3b1e90-947f-4ac7-b914-65a971790db4
  5. HOW TO EXTEND PERSONAL VAULT BEYOND 20 MINUTES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO EXTEND PERSONAL VAULT BEYOND 20 MINUTES: HOW CAN I EXTEND THE DURATION OF PERSONAL VAULT BEYOND 20 MINUTES, PLEASE ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-extend-personal-vault-beyond-20-minutes/9e3b1e90-947f-4ac7-b914-65a971790db4
  6. OneDrive Personal Vault Sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Personal Vault Sync: I've activated the Personal Vault earlier this week. The OneDrive Sync appears to be in a loop while Syncing. Loop: Processing 2 changes Processing 6 changes Processing 44 changes Processing 38 changes I checked the folder and files I moved to the Vault, the status...
  7. How do I increase the time before screen locks?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I increase the time before screen locks?: How do I increase the time before screen locks? Not trying to disable that feature completely just want to increase the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-increase-the-time-before-screen-locks/0f054945-eac8-407b-be61-34678c091487
  8. OneDrive Personal Vault

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Personal Vault: Began using OneDrive Personal Vault and it worked fine for a period of time. I am now receiving the following error: 'We couldn't unlock you Personal Vault. Something went wrong. Please try again. Error Code: 0x8031b002' Can anyone provide guidance on how to resolve this...
  9. OneDrive Person Vault error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Person Vault error: Hi, I'm trying to get the new Personal Vault feature set up on my laptop, but it will not install. Every time I go through the process OneDrive it seems to try to install OneDrive again (even though I already have it installed and running), then comes up with a message about...
  10. OneDrive personal Vault

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OneDrive personal Vault: Hi there, I was wondering did you guys sent me the recent OTP:0969530 for unlocking OneDrive vault. is this feature added in your OneDrive app? I recently got a notification from MS OneDrive. I opened it and it was about the personal vault. the thing that is teasing me is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. increase time for personal vault

2. onedrive vault 20 min lock

3. how to unlock onedrive personal more than 20 minutes