Windows 10: how do i index a ready share

Discus and support how do i index a ready share in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do i index a ready share https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-index-a-ready-share/c081fa05-2f6a-4971-89a8-e6e41970307a" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jdungan37, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Jdungan37 Win User

how do i index a ready share

:)

Jdungan37, Sep 10, 2019
  2. David Haz Win User

Unable to make changes in Indexing Options

Hello,

We suggest to run the Search and Indexing Troubleshooter and check if it helps with the indexing issue you are experiencing.

Here's how you may run the Search and Indexing Troubleshooter:

• Press the Windows key + X, and then click
      Control Panel
    • Type Troubleshooting, and then click View all.
    • Click Search and Indexing.
    • Follow the steps provided by the troubleshooter.

Tell us how it goes.

Regards.

David Haz, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Indexing is not working

Hi Doc,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

This issue may occur due to corrupt Windows search files or settings. I suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run search and indexing troubleshooter
    and check. Please follow these steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar.

• Click troubleshooting in the search results.

• Click "View all" and then click "Search and Indexing".

• Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Check if Indexing and Windows Search services are enabled. If not, enable them, if they are already enabled, then disable Windows Search Service and then enable again and restart.

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type services in the run box, go to the Windows search services and restart them.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Jan Del Win User

Windows 10 indexing / search

Hi Erik,

System conflict is one of the possible reasons why the index built will not function properly. We suggest running the Search and Indexing troubleshooter by following these steps to resolve your issue:

• Open Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all.
    • Select Search and Indexing and select the proper scenario that you are experiencing on indexing and click
      Next for the troubleshooting to begin.
    Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

1. how do i index a ready share - Similar Threads - index ready share

2. How do I stop getting Windows ready

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop getting Windows ready: How do I stop the getting Windows ready don't turn off your computer I want to get back into my settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-getting-windows-ready/2a5b74bd-8453-41a6-a097-3eaa0e70829c
  3. How do I stop getting Windows ready

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop getting Windows ready: How do I stop the getting Windows ready don't turn off your computer I want to get back into my settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-getting-windows-ready/2a5b74bd-8453-41a6-a097-3eaa0e70829c
  4. How do I stop getting Windows ready

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I turn on Windows Indexing on 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn on Windows Indexing on 11: How do I turn on my Indexing. My desktop says that's why Im having so many problems sending and composing emails. I have no idea what the problem is except pop up that said my indexing was not on...
  6. How do i fix "Bluetooth is not ready."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix "Bluetooth is not ready.": So I reinstalled windows 7 and all drivers, but there is one problem... The Bluetooth is not working, I tried enabling the Bluetooth service, and it's not working! I tried updating the driver in the device manager, but it says it encountered an error! Error code: 19 I tried...
  7. How do i fix "Bluetooth is not ready."

How do i fix "Bluetooth is not ready.": So I reinstalled windows 7 and all drivers, but there is one problem... The Bluetooth is not working, I tried enabling the Bluetooth service, and it's not working! I tried updating the driver in the device manager, but it says it encountered an error! Error code: 19 I tried...
  8. How do I add NAS to index?

How do I add NAS to index?: Added NAS 3 weeks ago and moved gigs of files there. Searching in that new directory yeilds nothingHow do I add NAS to indexing? network does not show as search target....
  9. How do I add NAS to index?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add NAS to index?: Added NAS 3 weeks ago and moved gigs of files there. Searching in that new directory yeilds nothingHow do I add NAS to indexing? network does not show as search target....
  10. How do you download indexing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do you download indexing: It says indexing is turned off but i cant turn it back on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-download-indexing/1e6d726c-29e7-4d03-b751-f73fe9a9933d