Windows 10: How do I install a audio output driver

Discus and support How do I install a audio output driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Houw do I install the audio output driver for my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeanVitaro, Nov 19, 2019.

1. How do I install a audio output driver

Houw do I install the audio output driver for my pc

:)

JeanVitaro, Nov 19, 2019

2. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 19, 2019
  4. How do I install a audio output driver

No Audio Output device is installed - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

First, I would suggest you to follow these steps and run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

• Type “Troubleshoot” without quotes in search and click on
      Troubleshooting in the results displayed on the left side of the screen.
    • In the left pane, click on View all.
    • Click Audio playback and follow the on-screen instructions.
    After running the troubleshooter, try to install the Mouse drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps:

1) Press Windows + X and select
    Device manager.

2) Select Audio input and output.

3) Right click on driver and select update driver software.

4) Next follow the instructions to install it.

If the issue still persists, the rollback the driver and check the issue.

To rollback:

• Right click on driver.

• Select Properties and click on
      Driver tab.

• Now select Rollback driver.

Hope it helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

How do I install a audio output driver

1. How do I install a audio output driver - Similar Threads - install audio output

2. how do I set output audio as input audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I set output audio as input audio?: maybe a dumb question but I wonder if I can use digital output on my motherboard as input? I want to connect my xbox 360 to digital output with optical cable and make the sound go out through PC speakers connected to 3.5 jack. is it possible?...
  3. how do I set output audio as input audio?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I set output audio as input audio?: maybe a dumb question but I wonder if I can use digital output on my motherboard as input? I want to connect my xbox 360 to digital output with optical cable and make the sound go out through PC speakers connected to 3.5 jack. is it possible?...
  4. how do I set output audio as input audio?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I set the output audio as input audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set the output audio as input audio?: I want to set the output audio as input audio, which means that the "microphone" or the audio input picks up exactly the same audio as what the pc itself outputs. On my Win10 computer I managed to do this by setting "Stereo Mix" as the input device instead of "Microphone"....
  6. How do I set the output audio as input audio?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I set the output audio as input audio?: I want to set the output audio as input audio, which means that the "microphone" or the audio input picks up exactly the same audio as what the pc itself outputs. On my Win10 computer I managed to do this by setting "Stereo Mix" as the input device instead of "Microphone"....
  7. audio output driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio output driver: hi how do I get my audio back please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-output-driver/5281b175-d253-42d8-8840-56bf677e3a73
  8. No Audio Output Device is installed. How do I fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Audio Output Device is installed. How do I fix this: This happened yesterday and I need help fixing this problem. I don't know why this happened, guessing that the only explanation is that it happened out of nowhere, or it was because of my computer falling off of the couch (This is what I think might have caused this because...
  9. How do i re-install the audio output device?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i re-install the audio output device?: I accidentally uninstalled my audio output device and can not get it back. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-re-install-the-audio-output-device/9df44290-7d38-4699-ae2e-a955bc823272
  10. How do I, fix "No Audio Output Device is Installed" Problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I, fix "No Audio Output Device is Installed" Problem.: So, i have Windows 10, i'm barley learning about Computer's and such, but i plugged in my headphones and then all of a sudden i see "No Audio Output Device is Installed." I unplugged my headphones to see if that would fix the problem but of course it didn't. I don't know what...