Windows 10: How do I install a game on only one account on a PC, and make it only appear on that...

Discus and support How do I install a game on only one account on a PC, and make it only appear on that... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Title. More specifically, how do I install a game specifically Valorant on one account, without having it appear on any other accounts? Not on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ohdoge, Mar 30, 2022.

1. ohdoge Win User

How do I install a game on only one account on a PC, and make it only appear on that...

Title. More specifically, how do I install a game specifically Valorant on one account, without having it appear on any other accounts? Not on the public PC. On windows 10

:)

ohdoge, Mar 30, 2022

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 30, 2022
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Mar 30, 2022
  4. How do I install a game on only one account on a PC, and make it only appear on that...

installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Mar 30, 2022
Thema:

How do I install a game on only one account on a PC, and make it only appear on that...

1. How do I install a game on only one account on a PC, and make it only appear on that... - Similar Threads - install game account

2. How do I make my Microsoft account the main and only one on a computer given to me by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make my Microsoft account the main and only one on a computer given to me by...: I bought my son a new laptop for his birthday and configured it for him with his Microsoft account. His old one is about a year old, while my current one is about 4 years old. I want to replace my current one with his old one.I want to make my Microsoft account the primary...
  3. How do I make my Microsoft account the main and only one on a computer given to me by...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make my Microsoft account the main and only one on a computer given to me by...: I bought my son a new laptop for his birthday and configured it for him with his Microsoft account. His old one is about a year old, while my current one is about 4 years old. I want to replace my current one with his old one.I want to make my Microsoft account the primary...
  4. How do I make mono play in only one of my earphones?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make mono play in only one of my earphones?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Achilles_343i [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wrcc03/how_do_i_make_mono_play_in_only_one_of_my/
  5. How do I install a game on only one account on a PC, and make it only appear on that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install a game on only one account on a PC, and make it only appear on that...: Title. More specifically, how do I install a game specifically Valorant on one account, without having it appear on any other accounts? Not on the public PC. On windows 10...
  6. How do I install an app for only one user?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I install an app for only one user?: I want to install a game, but only for my gaming account. I don't want this app to take up storage space on the other account. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-an-app-for-only-one-user/cabdebb2-8cd1-47b9-b505-1350b93b3d80
  7. Installing Apps on Only One Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Apps on Only One Account: Hello,I recently installed Brave Beta from the website. I am not an administrator, though I can make myself one without issues. I want Brave Beta to be available only in my account. What steps should I follow to make this happen? I will be installing a few applications over...
  8. How do I make my only account admin?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make my only account admin?: I have been trying to find ways to reset or restore my Lenovo Windows 10 PC, and in that process I may have accidentally made my own account non-admin. Because of that, the only account registered can't do anything an admin can, without a way to make another account, or at...
  9. How do I make Metadata read-only?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I make Metadata read-only?: After reading about how the creation and modification dates on files can be changed by something as insignificant as a copy operation (a rather major flaw which seems like not only horrible but easily fixable programming to me, especially considering Mac doesn't seem to have...
  10. I only need one account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I only need one account: For my windows 10 i am using my email to login but i have another account which i want to remove, the account is able to type in username and password. I have tried removing it from control panel but it only just shows my account pls help. thanks. 56919