Windows 10: how do i install a game thats on a disc i just bought on windows 10 without files being blocked

Discus and support how do i install a game thats on a disc i just bought on windows 10 without files being blocked in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; im trying to install a brand new game that's on a disc called need for speed hot pursuit 3 on my windows 10 computer but when I try to install/run it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VendibleWall460, Feb 12, 2019.

1. how do i install a game thats on a disc i just bought on windows 10 without files being blocked

im trying to install a brand new game that's on a disc called need for speed hot pursuit 3 on my windows 10 computer but when I try to install/run it it wont allow it because its blocking 1 of the files for the game something to do with the English setup or something like that I tried turning off everything like the windows defender and the virus protection from spectrum and my computer is set on allow apps from everywhere I tried chatting and doing remote chat with an agent and the agent did little to nothing to fix this issue so what do I do to get this game to install so I can play it without this happening to me

:)

VendibleWall460, Feb 12, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 12, 2019
  4. how do i install a game thats on a disc i just bought on windows 10 without files being blocked

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

how do i install a game thats on a disc i just bought on windows 10 without files being blocked

1. how do i install a game thats on a disc i just bought on windows 10 without files being blocked - Similar Threads - install game thats

2. How do I burn files to disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I burn files to disc: I have files waiting to be written to disc How do I start the process? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-burn-files-to-disc/d825fb84-8f2a-4d20-862a-ede00dd26571
  3. How do I burn files to disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I burn files to disc: I have files waiting to be written to disc How do I start the process? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-burn-files-to-disc/d825fb84-8f2a-4d20-862a-ede00dd26571
  4. I bought windows 10, how do I install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought windows 10, how do I install?: I bought windows 10 through the store. It said windows 10 download. I got the confirmation email. How do I get the download? I need to transfer the download to my thumb drive and use it to boot my pc. Thx...
  5. I bought windows 10, how do I install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought windows 10, how do I install?: I bought windows 10 through the store. It said windows 10 download. I got the confirmation email. How do I get the download? I need to transfer the download to my thumb drive and use it to boot my pc. Thx...
  6. I bought windows 10, how do I install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Not being able to play a game I just bought

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not being able to play a game I just bought: I just bought a game and for some reason whenever I try too play nothing shows up for some reason and I reset my computer reset the Microsoft store and I still can't play it. Someone help me with this?...
  8. How do I download the software I just bought in the windows store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I download the software I just bought in the windows store?: How do I download the software I just bought in the Windows store? I just bought Adobe Photoshop Elements and can't find where to download it....
  9. how to install in windows a program without disc

how to install in windows a program without disc: how do I install a program without a disc in windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-in-windows-a-program-without-disc/d34d59e6-c4be-4c11-8d73-43a9a224f5f1
  10. How do i install windows 10 without csm

How do i install windows 10 without csm: Hello, I have a problem that i installed windows 10 with csm enabled so when i go into bios and turn off csm my system doesn't boot up and there is no boot options. I want to reinstall it with csm disabled but i don't know how. I have windows 10 home 64bit original usb...