Windows 10: How do I install a program without Windows Admin asking for the password?

Discus and support How do I install a program without Windows Admin asking for the password? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello. I am wanting to install a program, but the Windows Admin window pops up asking for the admin password. I do not have admin, and I do not want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChikoritaLover, Jun 30, 2020.

1. How do I install a program without Windows Admin asking for the password?

Hello. I am wanting to install a program, but the Windows Admin window pops up asking for the admin password. I do not have admin, and I do not want to change the admin password. How would I accomplish this? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/ChikoritaLover
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ChikoritaLover, Jun 30, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

How do I install windows 10 without harming my windows 7?

Here's what I suggest you to do:
    1. From Windows 7, download & Install Macrium Reflect Free. Connect one of your new 500GB HD and clone your current Windows 7 to it. Follow step 1,2,3 from the screen shot:

How do I install a program without Windows Admin asking for the password? [​IMG]

1. Disconnect your current Windows 7 then boot up with the new cloned copy of Windows 7
    2. Upgrade it to Windows 10 so it will be fully activated.
    3. If you decide to keep Windows 10 then do a fresh install of Windows 10. If not, disconnect the 500GB HD containing Windows 10 then re-connect your Windows 7
    4. You are back to where it was before.

topgundcp, Jun 30, 2020
  3. How do i install windows 10 without csm

Here is what I do:

To start, select each item that has a rectangle around it in these pictures; but first remember to click on the start icon and hold shift while left clicking restart:

How do I install a program without Windows Admin asking for the password? [​IMG]

Then select your account:

Enter password:

That should bring you to this:

Then type bcdedit

It will list where your OS is:

Take note of the drive letter it is different in Administrator X command mode.

Then format it:

It will ask you for your volume label which is found next to your drive letter - in my case it would be HP

After entering the volume label and hitting enter it will ask something to the effect of are you sure and something about handles becoming invalid.

Type "Y" and the format will begin.

Once the format is complete, you can then load the setup file from your USB that should already be plugged into a USB port.

Just start typing drive letters until you find the USB stick drive letter and the type "dir" without the quotes to verify it's the correct drive:

Once you locate the setup.exe file and you are in the correct drive; type setup.exe and it should then install Windows.

I know this seems like a lot of steps; but it really is only two steps in the command prompt after all the clicking of the mouse to get there.

It just seems with the trouble you're having with Legacy Boot that this is the way to go.

Remember to back up your personal files as this is a God Mode install and has never failed me.

EyeInTheSky, Jun 30, 2020
  4. How do I install a program without Windows Admin asking for the password?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

How do I install a program without Windows Admin asking for the password?

1. How do I install a program without Windows Admin asking for the password? - Similar Threads - install program without

2. Users are asked for the admin password when installing programs, how do I make it ask for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Users are asked for the admin password when installing programs, how do I make it ask for...: help pls^^ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/users-are-asked-for-the-admin-password-when/5fe02195-2020-4601-adf8-e5883753d6e8
  3. Users are asked for the admin password when installing programs, how do I make it ask for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Users are asked for the admin password when installing programs, how do I make it ask for...: help pls^^ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/users-are-asked-for-the-admin-password-when/5fe02195-2020-4601-adf8-e5883753d6e8
  4. How do i disable uac without admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i disable uac without admin password: I was trying to download an app but i needs a uac but the only problem is i forgot the admin password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-uac-without-admin-password/b17dfd9e-b3e3-45f9-a4d2-99aabd42deb3
  5. How do i disable uac without admin password

How do i disable uac without admin password: I was trying to download an app but i needs a uac but the only problem is i forgot the admin password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-uac-without-admin-password/b17dfd9e-b3e3-45f9-a4d2-99aabd42deb3
  6. How do i fix my bsod without the admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix my bsod without the admin password: Hi. I am having a bsod Blue Screen Of Death from my laptop since 2018 or 2019 and Im trying to fix this bsod today but I've forgotten my admin password because I haven't been using this laptop for years. Please tell me if I can do something to fix this or I...
  7. How do i fix my bsod without the admin password

How do i fix my bsod without the admin password: Hi. I am having a bsod Blue Screen Of Death from my laptop since 2018 or 2019 and Im trying to fix this bsod today but I've forgotten my admin password because I haven't been using this laptop for years. Please tell me if I can do something to fix this or I...
  8. How do I give access to a program without admin priviliges?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I give access to a program without admin priviliges?: So my father put parental control on my computer a few mounts ago. He got rid of it because of the quarantine but he won't tell me the admin password or give access to any programs that I am trying to install, which is so freaking annoying. I am now trying to give access to a...
  9. How to run installed application without admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to run installed application without admin password: We have installed HIkvision NVR with 4 IP cameras. We are using the application tool called SADP but it is always asking for admin user and password. I want to install this application on end user laptop that does not has admin. Is there a workaround to open it without...
  10. Programs asking me for system admin and user admin passwords

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Programs asking me for system admin and user admin passwords: I'm having some issues with my upgrade to win 10. Programs that need elevated access are now asking me for both the Sys Admin and my local admin password. Of course, the sys admin has no password and my local admin does. So no matter what I do, I get it wrong....