Windows 10: How do I install an older IME driver?

Discus and support How do I install an older IME driver? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I hear the Intel Management Engine Driver is causing my sleep/resume problems. I installed the v10 fine, but cannot install v9.5(which is the one I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nights, Sep 13, 2015.

1. nights Win User

How do I install an older IME driver?

I hear the Intel Management Engine Driver is causing my sleep/resume problems. I installed the v10 fine, but cannot install v9.5(which is the one I need).

It says This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software.

:)

nights, Sep 13, 2015

2. How do I download an older version of Windows Phone Connector for Mac?

Hi all,

I've just bought a Nokia Lumia 800 and getting to know it.

I also have an older Macbook running Snow Leopard and I'm unable to upgrade to Mountain Lion. When I go to the Mac App store I can't download the current version 3 as it requires OS 10.7.

So my question is how can I download the most recent version of windows phone connector which supports snow leopard?

It would be a real shame not being able to use this functionality with the Mac as I'm not planning on upgrading my Macbook for another year or so (just maxed the RAM and put in an SSD so it works just fine).

Many thanks,
    Rashed

ps - based in the UK if that helps

RashedAlam, Sep 13, 2015
  3. How do I get an OLDER version of PC suite ?

One way to get links to older versions of Nokia PC suite from Nokia's web site is to pick an older phone model. They sometimes point to older PC Suite versions -- version 6.x would suit you fine for XP SP1. Pick a phone model from like 53 years ago and
    you may get lucky.

For
    PC Suite 6.83.20.1
    pick Nokia 1006

For
    PC Suite 5.8
    (Win98 and WinME support) pick Nokia 6100

For PC Suite 4.81 pick Nokia 6210

For PC Suite 3 pick Nokia 3650

Some of these are device specific so they may or may not work for you.

NourishingStone, Sep 13, 2015
Thema:

How do I install an older IME driver?

1. How do I install an older IME driver? - Similar Threads - install older IME

2. Windows update installing older drivers!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update installing older drivers!: I have fresh install with windows 10 x64 20H2 v2 iso and I have installed all the latest drivers without internet connection so that windows wont install older drivers after that i connected to internet and windows still installed older drivers a lot of them including graphic...
  3. Japanese IME Not installing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Japanese IME Not installing: I attempted to install the Japanese IME keyboard, and noticed it did not let me write Kanji. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, and it is stuck at 0%. Is there a way I can fix this? Thanks...
  4. How do I download and install drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I download and install drivers?: My network is spiking every 45 seconds and I've been reccommended that I download the manufacturer's network drivers, however I have no idea how to do that. Can someone explain the process to me? (I've downloaded the file but now I don't know what to do with it) submitted by...
  5. How do i fix this?was trying to install an older version of directx for a game

How do i fix this?was trying to install an older version of directx for a game: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ionut88888 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvuxdv/how_do_i_fix_thiswas_trying_to_install_an_older/
  6. Trouble with installing older network driver

Trouble with installing older network driver: I'm trying to install an older network driver because the latest drivers cause my connection to drop randomly. I've successfully installed this driver previously before, but after trying out another driver which didn't work, I tried to reinstall this older driver. However,...
  7. How do i downgrade to a older version?

How do i downgrade to a older version?: Ever since they forced me to upgrade to 1903, i am suffering from huge amounts of input lag, the performance of my games have dropped significantly aswell. I tried upgrading to 1909 with the same results. I was completely fine on 1709 until they forced me, i want to try 1809...
  8. How do I install RST drivers?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I install RST drivers?: I wanted to update to Windows 10 version 1903 but then in the installation, there was a popup saying that the Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST) drivers are outdated. There was a link and I followed it, here's the link:...
  9. How do I restore the older Photos app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I restore the older Photos app?: Is there a download to give me the old (prior to Nov 2016) Photos app? I loved the older version and the new update is terrible. I presume that I can do a restore point, but I'd rather have the photos app as the only reinstall. 70938
  10. How do I install an older graphics driver and stop future updates?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I install an older graphics driver and stop future updates?: I use Intel HD Graphics 4000 that came with my i5 3570. My main online game is an old golf sim, Links 2003. I am able to play the game quite well in Win 7 with the 2012 video driver version, but all the more current versions have problems with that game. This is easily solved...