Windows 10: How do I install an older version of windows 10 app or where can I download heic codec

Discus and support How do I install an older version of windows 10 app or where can I download heic codec in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently reinstalled my version of windows, which is windows 10 education edition 1803. After reinstalling, I tried to download the HEVC and HEIC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by M.Robespierre, Mar 2, 2020.

1. How do I install an older version of windows 10 app or where can I download heic codec

I recently reinstalled my version of windows, which is windows 10 education edition 1803. After reinstalling, I tried to download the HEVC and HEIC extensions onto windows 10, but the app store tells me to update my version of windows to download the extensions. I have installed all the updates so far, but I can't install feature updates because I am on the bi-annual windows 10 business update cycle.

So, can anyone direct me to an older version that I can install on my software version, or provide me information on a way to somehow install a open source codec?

:)

M.Robespierre, Mar 2, 2020
  2. LemP Win User

HEIC CODEC info needed

Ask Google --> heic codec windows 7

LemP, Mar 2, 2020
  3. HEIC CODEC info needed

Can you please direct me to site to download a secure/safe CODEC for HEIC items? Thank you very much!

bonnienatalie, Mar 2, 2020
  4. How do I install an older version of windows 10 app or where can I download heic codec

HEIC CODEC info needed

Hello LemP. Thanx for uour reply. I did search Google before sending my question & found multiple links to HEIC-to-JPG extensions or ‘apps’, but none were from sites I’d ever heard of so thought they may not be safe. HOW could i be sure of any of them?

Can you recommend one or more that you know to be safe? A Microsoft support tech said they aren’t permitted to recommend any specific links to help (!))

I wonder, also, why Apple doesnt make/provide a codec that opens HEICs on Windows hardware? They could write it in such a way as to keep it non-hackable, OR just provide it as freeware!

Just not sensible, or fair!

bonnienatalie, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

How do I install an older version of windows 10 app or where can I download heic codec

1. How do I install an older version of windows 10 app or where can I download heic codec - Similar Threads - install older version

2. HEIC COdec for Windows 10 I

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HEIC COdec for Windows 10 I: In my Windows 10 I can see hiec images in browsers, but I could not open to edith them Photoshop, programs to make films, etc.... It seems that I need a codec, but I could not find it...
  3. HEIC COdec for Windows 10 I

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEIC COdec for Windows 10 I: In my Windows 10 I can see hiec images in browsers, but I could not open to edith them Photoshop, programs to make films, etc.... It seems that I need a codec, but I could not find it...
  4. HEIC COdec for Windows 10 I

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where can I download an older ISO?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I download an older ISO?: I need an ISO for 08fbb24627fa768f869c09f44c5d6c1e53a57a6f but I can't find somewhere to download it. Any idea where I can get it? submitted by /u/VBean_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/li4ghf/where_can_i_download_an_older_iso/
  6. Can i download older versions of Windows 10 from 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can i download older versions of Windows 10 from 2016: Hi. My name is Kerwyn Manikam. I was asking if i can download older versions of Windows 10 because my computer is an HP invent from 2008 and newer versions of Windows seems to not run well o this computer and I want to downgrade to an 2016 version of Windows 10...
  7. Where can I download older versions of Windows 10 Media Creation Tools

Where can I download older versions of Windows 10 Media Creation Tools: Hi guys, I want to reset my PC whilst keeping all my settings, programs and files. My PC is also one of the machines that is not currently compatible with Windows 10 2004. So basically, as the title says, where can I get older versions of the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool....
  8. Where can I download this verison (where do I find older version of windows and not the...

Where can I download this verison (where do I find older version of windows and not the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luutoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/et0fuo/where_can_i_download_this_verison_where_do_i_find/
  9. how can i install an older version of windows installer module?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i install an older version of windows installer module?: how can i install an older version of windows installer module? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-an-older-version-of-windows/0f0136aa-0ade-4e8c-b61f-aef962c39d37
  10. Where can I download the latest divx codec for windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where can I download the latest divx codec for windows 10: Where can I download the latest divx codec for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-download-the-latest-divx-codec-for/e021e8d9-c16f-4f35-9dfc-62557791c271

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install older version of windows 10 app