Windows 10: how do i install bluetooth on my pc

Discus and support how do i install bluetooth on my pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do i install blue tooth on this pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by marycalderon1, Mar 10, 2020.

1. how do i install bluetooth on my pc

how do i install blue tooth on this pc

:)

marycalderon1, Mar 10, 2020
  2. weybrew Win User

Install PC Bluetooth

My older PC does not have Bluetooth. I heard that all I needed to do was add/install a Bluetooth adapter. I have tried this twice with 2 different devices... neither works. I see the Bluetooth listed in the Bluetooth Settings page, but it does not work, and the Bluetooth icon is not in the Action Center. Can someone tell me how to get Bluetooth up and running, please?

weybrew, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Mar 10, 2020
  4. how do i install bluetooth on my pc

Bluetooth not existing after format of PC.

Hi,

If your Bluetooth hardware is missing after resetting your PC, this can be a result of a corrupted, outdated, or missing driver. As an initial step to get Bluetooth working, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Click the drop-down arrow for the Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown devices listed in Device Manager section to view the appropriate steps.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

how do i install bluetooth on my pc

1. how do i install bluetooth on my pc - Similar Threads - install bluetooth

2. How do I install Bluetooth on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Bluetooth on my pc: I can’t figured out what driver to Install for my Dell Precision T1700. Which driver is best? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-bluetooth-on-my-pc/79d7ef4e-5d3f-43e6-af6b-21599b967878
  3. How do I install Bluetooth on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Bluetooth on my pc: I can’t figured out what driver to Install for my Dell Precision T1700. Which driver is best? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-bluetooth-on-my-pc/79d7ef4e-5d3f-43e6-af6b-21599b967878
  4. How do I install Bluetooth on my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..: When I click wifi, sound and battery there is no Bluetooth symbol and I can't connect any devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-and-install-my-bluetooth-drivers-i/c85d495b-0f6d-43e9-b03b-23039ae581e0
  6. How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..

How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..: When I click wifi, sound and battery there is no Bluetooth symbol and I can't connect any devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-and-install-my-bluetooth-drivers-i/c85d495b-0f6d-43e9-b03b-23039ae581e0
  7. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have Bluetooth but when I am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening.And How do i find my full model of my desktops Bluetooth adapter to find the correct driver....
  8. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have Bluetooth but when I am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening.And How do i find my full model of my desktops Bluetooth adapter to find the correct driver....
  9. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Bluetooth won't pair after clean install of Windows 11.

Bluetooth won't pair after clean install of Windows 11.: Had a corruption issue and had to perform a clean reinstall of win 11.Had no problem discovering and connecting my usb dongle to my Sony headphones prior to reinstall.Since the install and through subsequent updates, it will not connect for more than a moment and often fails...