Windows 10: How do I install bluetooth on this HP Notebook 15 f233wm?

Discus and support How do I install bluetooth on this HP Notebook 15 f233wm? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought this computer used from someone. It was hardly used at all. I discovered there is no Bluetooth. I need Bluetooth.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pennyoss, Jul 14, 2018.

1. pennyoss Win User

How do I install bluetooth on this HP Notebook 15 f233wm?

I bought this computer used from someone. It was hardly used at all. I discovered there is no Bluetooth. I need Bluetooth.

:)

pennyoss, Jul 14, 2018
  2. geokris Win User

Getting message "Windows could not complete the installation...." on new HP 15-f233wm

Hi, I just purchased an HP 15-f233wm laptop and upon startup, it keeps giving me an error message that reads, "Windows could not complete the installation. To install windows on this computer, restart the installation." Thanks for your help!

geokris, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Bluetooth for HP NoteBook -15-ba004ds (Energy Star) ?

To Whom it May Concern;

I just purchased a "NEW" , HP NoteBook -15-ba004ds (Energy Star) Laptop which is running Win10 Home x64 ver 1607 O.S., that apparently came from HP with "NO BLUETOOTH". Currently, in Settings, Devices, "BLUETOOTH" is included in the Devices Title only,
    but, "BLUETOOTH" is not listed. So far everything that I've done to resolve this issue has failed!

1.) In Services, I've successfully started both Bluetooth Support and Bluetooth Hands free Services.

2.) In Device Manager, with Hidden Devices selected, It did not show any BLUETOOTH Device/s or Icon/s that I could find.

3.) After running Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, it never indicated "ANYTHING" related to why "BLUETOOTH" is "NOT" listed in Settings, Devices. (ALL it did indicate was that my Ethernet Card is Disabled, which I chose to do because I never plan on
    using ETHERNET.)

4.) On the HP website, specifically for this model - (HP NoteBook -15-ba004ds (Energy Star) , under Support, Software and Drivers, I did not see where any "BLUETOOTH SUPPORT" of any kind was offered, nor did I see, any recommendation of "ANY" HP, USB dongle
    adapter for this model under Accessories. However I did find under Software and Drivers, Network, 3, "BLUETOOTH" Drivers which, at first, it appeared that the Realtek, Intel or Broadcom Bluetooth Drivers were compatible with this Computer, BUT, still, I can't
    find "BLUETOOTH", listed anywhere, either in, Settings, Devices, or in the Device Manager.

5.) I've been reluctant to buy a Universal USB Dongle Adapter from a Third Party Manufacturer, as it's been my experience that if the "BLUETOOTH" is not specifically setup for your System the Third party Universal USB Dongle Adapters are very unreliable
    at best, if they work at all.

Any new suggestions in resolving this issue will be greatly appreciated! Thank You!

j80r59mm95r08j, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Geethu B Win User

Bluetooth no longer on my HP Notebook15 f233wm

Hi Conrad,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with connecting Bluetooth devices. I will surely help you with this issue.

This issue may occur due to damaged or incompatible drivers.

I suggest you to download and install latest Bluetooth driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.
    If Windows 10 drivers are not available, I would suggest you to install driver in compatibility mode.

HP Notebook - 15-f233wm (ENERGY STAR) - Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

To install the Bluetooth driver
    in compatibility mode, I would suggest you to follow these steps.

a. Download the latest Bluetooth driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

b. Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

c. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

d. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
    select latest Windows version from the drop down list.

e. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Refer the article for additional information.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/getstarted-connect-to-bluetooth-devices

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I install bluetooth on this HP Notebook 15 f233wm? - Similar Threads - install bluetooth Notebook

2. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP 15 Notebook wont boot: Today, I used "Rufus" to install a custom OS version My BIOS version was F.39 I believe, I went to the "Choose an option." I tried to delete the so called "Windows 11." Again, this is a fan made OS AND IT WOULDNT DELETE It just says, "There was a problem resetting your PC." I...
  3. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP 15 Notebook wont boot: Today, I used "Rufus" to install a custom OS version My BIOS version was F.39 I believe, I went to the "Choose an option." I tried to delete the so called "Windows 11." Again, this is a fan made OS AND IT WOULDNT DELETE It just says, "There was a problem resetting your PC." I...
  4. Hdd Notebook HP - 15-da0086nl

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hdd Notebook HP - 15-da0086nl: Hello, can you tell me if there is any partition that can be safely removed from my system? I thank 179769
  5. Hp 15 notebook Bluetooth

Hp 15 notebook Bluetooth: Hello am Solomon please help me, i have an hp 15 notebook laptop but I don't know how to switch on the Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-15-notebook-bluetooth/d9066791-4b33-49e0-ad35-c34a362a1ebd
  6. HP 15 NOTEBOOK 3.0 USB

HP 15 NOTEBOOK 3.0 USB: I have a HP 15 Notebook PC, Windows 10. I have an external 3.0 wifi adapter with antenna, when I hook it up to my 3.0 usb hub it works but has a message that says it would work faster in a 3.0 port. When I open my device manager and look at usb it shows that I have 3.0 usbs...
  7. How to reinstall bluetooth drive(Bluetooth Radio)?? HP 15 Notebook PC

How to reinstall bluetooth drive(Bluetooth Radio)?? HP 15 Notebook PC: Hello, I have mistakenly install my joystick's driver on my Bluetooth driver (Bluetooth Radio) and now my laptops (HP 15 Notebook PC) is showing that it doesnot have Bluetooth. I tired uninstalling the driver in device manager but now the whole Bluetooth option is gone from...
  8. adding Bluetooth to a HP 15 Notebook laptop

adding Bluetooth to a HP 15 Notebook laptop: My HP Laptop doesn't have Bluetooth on it so my question is is there a way to put it on manually? If so How and please I'm a disabled man with little computer experience so I would appreciate a step by step instructions on how to get it on my laptop if there's even a way to...
  9. My HP 15-f233wm crapped out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My HP 15-f233wm crapped out: I went to restart my laptop, and it booted into this and none of them work. [img] [img] I can not even do a factory default restore to put back the way I bought it. What are my option beside finding HP and shoving it where the sun doesn't shine? 97738
  10. Freeze up issue on HP 15-F233WM

in Windows 10 Support
    Freeze up issue on HP 15-F233WM: After first week of buying this notebook back in Febuary, I have had an issue where everything freezes up. I have to hold down the power button for about a minute to force a shut down. I have done everything HP Support said to do and once to twice a week it just freezes up...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does hp 15 have bluetooth

2. hp 15-f233wm bluetooth

3. does hp 15 f233wm have a bluetooth

4. how to install Bluetooth hardware for hp notebook,
  5. does the hp notebook 15 have bluetooth,
  6. how to install bluetooth on hp notebook 15 windows,
  7. does the hp 15 have bluetooth,
  8. is the hp model 15f233wm blue tooth compatible,
  9. hp notebook - 15-f233wm bluetooth driver,
  10. does hp 15-f233wm have bluetooth,
  11. model 15-f233wm bluetooth,