Windows 10: how do I install edge?

Discus and support how do I install edge? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Edge is not installed and I want to use it as a browser. How do I install it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jp4miller, Nov 10, 2018.

1. jp4miller Win User

how do I install edge?

Edge is not installed and I want to use it as a browser. How do I install it?

:)

jp4miller, Nov 10, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 10, 2018
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Nov 10, 2018
  4. how do I install edge?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

how do I install edge?

1. how do I install edge? - Similar Threads - install edge

2. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...: Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel depressed, humiliated, forced to swallow garbage. I feel like crying every time this happened. Are you trying to make me...
  3. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...: Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel depressed, humiliated, forced to swallow garbage. I feel like crying every time this happened. Are you trying to make me...
  4. Why won't Windows 11 with Microsoft Edge allow H&R block software to install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't Windows 11 with Microsoft Edge allow H&R block software to install?: I recently downloaded H&R block software for 2023, and when I tried to open the app I was told it wasn't microsoft-verified. Supposedly Windows 11 allows this software. Can you solve the problem?...
  5. Why won't Windows 11 with Microsoft Edge allow H&R block software to install?

Why won't Windows 11 with Microsoft Edge allow H&R block software to install?: I recently downloaded H&R block software for 2023, and when I tried to open the app I was told it wasn't microsoft-verified. Supposedly Windows 11 allows this software. Can you solve the problem?...
  6. Edge WebView2 installation problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge WebView2 installation problem.: I was trying to use an app from the Microsoft Store, the day before I uninstalled edge by going to C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft and deleting every edge related folder. After that the app I was trying to open started malfunctioning and showed an error which said "To use this...
  7. Edge WebView2 installation problem.

Edge WebView2 installation problem.: I was trying to use an app from the Microsoft Store, the day before I uninstalled edge by going to C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft and deleting every edge related folder. After that the app I was trying to open started malfunctioning and showed an error which said "To use this...
  8. Edge WebView2 installation problem.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Edge is not installing any new extension

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge is not installing any new extension: I'm facing persistent issues with Microsoft Edge. Despite reinstalling, extensions won't download, and profile syncing is stuck completely. Any guidance or solutions would be greatly appreciated....
  10. Edge is not installing any new extension

Edge is not installing any new extension: I'm facing persistent issues with Microsoft Edge. Despite reinstalling, extensions won't download, and profile syncing is stuck completely. Any guidance or solutions would be greatly appreciated....