Windows 10: How do I install FAX Modem for my Laptop

Discus and support How do I install FAX Modem for my Laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have a FAX Modem from company ALLAN China for my HP Laptop. Operation System is Windows 11. So - but how do I actually install this Modem? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WOLFGANG SCHMIDT3, Sep 27, 2022.

1. How do I install FAX Modem for my Laptop

Hello I have a FAX Modem from company ALLAN China for my HP Laptop. Operation System is Windows 11. So - but how do I actually install this Modem? I saw there was also a CD supplied with this Modem. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thank you. Its me Wolfgang

:)

WOLFGANG SCHMIDT3, Sep 27, 2022
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

HSPA USB Modem

Hi,

To find out more about the modem issues that you’re experiencing after installing Creators Update, we just have a few questions for you:

• Can your laptop still detect the modem when you plug it in?

• What's the make and model of your laptop?

• What's the make and model of your USB modem?

• Is the modem plug-and-play or do you have to install a separate software to make it work?

• Do you receive an error message? If yes, please post a screenshot.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

• Which network driver is on your laptop?

Note: To check the network drivers on your device, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start button.

• Click Device Manager.

• Click the drop-down arrow under Network Adapter.

We look forward to your response.

Yolvi Ell, Sep 27, 2022
  3. Darren Win User
    Wireless cable modem/router/firewall

can someone recommend me a wireless router with built in cable modem. Most of the devices ive seen are equiped with ADSL modems!

required features

• Wireless
    • firewall
    • router
    • Built in cable modem
    • fully telewest/blueyonder compatible

Darren, Sep 27, 2022
  4. darcyn Win User

How do I install FAX Modem for my Laptop

Which Models have fax modems?

I'm looking for a list of phones which have Fax modems that I can use to connect to a laptop.

If anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated.

Nick

darcyn, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

How do I install FAX Modem for my Laptop

1. How do I install FAX Modem for my Laptop - Similar Threads - install FAX Modem

2. Hello Its about a Fax Modem for my Laptop. The Fax Modem is from Vention. My Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Its about a Fax Modem for my Laptop. The Fax Modem is from Vention. My Windows...: Hello Its about a Fax Modem for my Laptop. The Fax Modem is from Vention. My Windows Version is Windows 11 Home, the latest. I am sorry to tell that I cannot get this Fax Modem installed. When I try Windows Fax and Scan - the message in the is: Sorry, you cannot send a fax...
  3. Hello Its about a Fax Modem for my Laptop. The Fax Modem is from Vention. My Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello Its about a Fax Modem for my Laptop. The Fax Modem is from Vention. My Windows...: Hello Its about a Fax Modem for my Laptop. The Fax Modem is from Vention. My Windows Version is Windows 11 Home, the latest. I am sorry to tell that I cannot get this Fax Modem installed. When I try Windows Fax and Scan - the message in the is: Sorry, you cannot send a fax...
  4. How do I install FAX Modem for my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install FAX Modem for my Laptop: Hello I have a FAX Modem from company ALLAN China for my HP Laptop. Operation System is Windows 11. So - but how do I actually install this Modem? I saw there was also a CD supplied with this Modem. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thank you. Its me Wolfgang...
  5. Windows Fax and Scan does not recognize my fax modem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Fax and Scan does not recognize my fax modem.: I have been using Windows Fax and Scan for several years. Recently I have not received any faxes. When I check the settings of my computer my fax modem is present in Device Manager and seems to be working correctly. When I tell Fax and Scan to send a fax it says I need a fax...
  6. internal fax modem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    internal fax modem: suddenly control panel will not recognize my fax modem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-fax-modem/b82d4449-14c9-496d-a087-f4aa6d801990
  7. US Robotics Fax Modem doesn't install

US Robotics Fax Modem doesn't install: I have a few USR Fax modems I'm trying to get working again. My Windows 10 machine has an RS232 serial port which I use to connect the modem to. When I try to install it using the device manager, Windows doesn't detect anything. I manually install it and try to query the...
  8. fax modem

fax modem: I have a Lenovo H520s - Intel G2020 2.9 GHZ - 4 gigs RAM and 1T hard drive. Running Windows 10. I assumed that it came with a fax modem and I tried to set up the fax and scan but the set up wizard can not find any modem. Is it just not installed or do I not have one? How do I...
  9. fax modem and fax service

fax modem and fax service: Hi there. Got a Conexant USB modem CX93010 ACF. Yesterday, after the upgrade to Win 10, I was able to receive faxes, but there is no log being kept, no faxes saved as it was with Win 8.1. It just prints them out. Today it does no longer receive them. Sending has not been...
  10. Windows Fax & Scan Does Not Connect to My Fax Modem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax & Scan Does Not Connect to My Fax Modem: I've uninstalled and reinstalled my fax modem driver. Device Manager shows it as "LSI PCI-SV92PP Soft Modem." And "This device is working properly." From within Windows Fax & Scan: I've tried adding an account to the Fax Accounts list. I cannot connect to my fax modem...