Windows 10: how do i install googlehindi input tool on my windows 10

Discus and support how do i install googlehindi input tool on my windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install google hindi input tool on my windows 10 as it is better transliteration software utility than Microsoft indic language... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nitibhushansinghchandel, May 30, 2020.

1. how do i install googlehindi input tool on my windows 10

I am trying to install google hindi input tool on my windows 10 as it is better transliteration software utility than Microsoft indic language tool.But I amnot able to download it from google page.Secondly when I try to run Microsoft transliteration utility,the windows asks me to download dot net,after I download dot net and try to run it, the message says that it is already installed. so I am not able to use Microsoft transliteration and neither windows is allowing google input tool. I have done updates also but still of no use.

:)

nitibhushansinghchandel, May 30, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 30, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, May 30, 2020
  4. how do i install googlehindi input tool on my windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 30, 2020
Thema:

how do i install googlehindi input tool on my windows 10

1. how do i install googlehindi input tool on my windows 10 - Similar Threads - install googlehindi input

2. How Do I Install Microsoft Update Health Tools ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Install Microsoft Update Health Tools ?: Hey,I Accidentally Uninstalled Microsoft Update Health Tools.So, I Am Finding a Way to Install It Back.Things That I've Tried: -1 I Tried Installing It from Microsoft Update Catalogue but It Didn't Have a Windows 11 Version. I Tried the Windows 10 Version but it Didn't Work.2...
  3. How do i unforget my microphone input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i unforget my microphone input: A bit ago i was messing with my headphones in settings and i accidentally clicked forget on my headset on output now when ive tried to get it back but it doesn't show up even when using different cords and different mics is there any way to get it back or is the only way to...
  4. How do i unforget my microphone input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i unforget my microphone input: A bit ago i was messing with my headphones in settings and i accidentally clicked forget on my headset on output now when ive tried to get it back but it doesn't show up even when using different cords and different mics is there any way to get it back or is the only way to...
  5. How do I Download & Install QuickBooks tool Hub?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I Download & Install QuickBooks tool Hub?: QuickBooks Tool Hub is a comprehensive software design by Intuit to troubleshoot various issues in QuickBooks. It consolidates diagnostic tool and utilities to resolve common errors....
  6. Input tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input tool: I updated my win8.1 recently, and can't use windows pinyin anymore. I tried to setup it in Control Panel, it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-tool/ba6815c3-e996-49b1-82e4-e730ff0a3897
  7. Input tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input tool: I updated my win8.1 recently, and can't use windows pinyin anymore. I tried to setup it in Control Panel, it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-tool/ba6815c3-e996-49b1-82e4-e730ff0a3897
  8. INPUT TOOLS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    INPUT TOOLS: I am not able to go to a particular site in Microsoft, where I can download Microsoft Input Tools-Kannada for OS Windows 10 64 Bit. I opened Microsoft site and I could not find the download button, rest everything was OK. Please help me in this regard....
  9. How do I install a audio Input Devise?

How do I install a audio Input Devise?: How do I install a audio Input Devise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-a-audio-input-devise/ea35ceee-d494-44d9-b5ad-a0a5b8aea3d5
  10. How do i install pen and touch input driver ??

How do i install pen and touch input driver ??: i just want to know how to install it cause of the tablet mode i can't touch the screen thats why i wanna install the driver so i can use the tablet mode plizz help me...