Windows 10: How do I install MGI PhotoSuite on Windows 10 from disk? Compatibility Mode not available.

Discus and support How do I install MGI PhotoSuite on Windows 10 from disk? Compatibility Mode not available. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just installed Windows 10 on my pc. I tried to install MGI PhotoSuite III SE and it went all the way through Install Shield 100% and then *poof*, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeniseJM, Oct 13, 2018.

1. DeniseJM Win User

How do I install MGI PhotoSuite on Windows 10 from disk? Compatibility Mode not available.

I just installed Windows 10 on my pc. I tried to install MGI PhotoSuite III SE and it went all the way through Install Shield 100% and then *poof*, it all stopped but it's not in my computer anywhere. I looked all over the internet and there were suggestions to run it in Compatibility Mode but that feature isn't available when I click on the .exe file on the disk to install it.

Is it possible to install MGI PhotoSuite III SE on Windows 10 at all?

I chose the topic "Windows Settings" because it came the closest to this topic in the drop-down list.

:)

DeniseJM, Oct 13, 2018
  2. Pepsi100 Win User

I have a program that crashes (MGI 4 photosuite),

I have a program that crashes every time I use it (it is a photo editor program) I have Win 10

I did have problem loading it on the PC, it never auto played or installed, it just opened up and showed the files that were on the disc

(MGI 4 photosuite, I found out that MGI 3 photosuite is just for Win 95)

But it did install after I tried a few of the applications

I have tried it in compatibility mode, but it still crashes, it says the problem is fixed, but as it crashes, it obviously isn't

I have all the latest updates, I have tried rebooting

It used to run fine in XP and Windows 7, its a very good simple program

Anyone offer a solution please ?

Pepsi100, Oct 13, 2018
  3. lpalta Win User
    MGI PhotoSuite v. 4

I have PhotoSuite v. 4 on Windows 10 but can't find many tutorials, a guide or instructions manual?

lpalta, Oct 13, 2018
  4. How do I install MGI PhotoSuite on Windows 10 from disk? Compatibility Mode not available.

I have a program that crashes (MGI 4 photosuite),

Hi,

Thank you for the response.

I apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to refer to the article provided below.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

The link provided below applies to Windows 10.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to run the program in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Please follow the below steps:

1) Right click on the Program

2) Click on Properties

3) Click on Compatibility tab

4) Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system as Windows 8 or accordingly from the drop down list.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

How do I install MGI PhotoSuite on Windows 10 from disk? Compatibility Mode not available.

1. How do I install MGI PhotoSuite on Windows 10 from disk? Compatibility Mode not available. - Similar Threads - install MGI PhotoSuite

2. How do I make the windows key available in gaming mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make the windows key available in gaming mode: I have this problem where gaming mode disables the windows key when optimizing a game for me, which I need while gaming, but I dont want to turn off gaming mode since it already lags really bad with gaming mode, i cant imagine what it would be without it, is there a way to...
  3. How do I make the windows key available in gaming mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make the windows key available in gaming mode: I have this problem where gaming mode disables the windows key when optimizing a game for me, which I need while gaming, but I dont want to turn off gaming mode since it already lags really bad with gaming mode, i cant imagine what it would be without it, is there a way to...
  4. Compatibility Mode in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Compatibility Mode in Windows 10: I have been running Windows Live Mail on a Sony Vaio for a good few years, originally on Windows 7 but on Windows 10 for the last 2-3 years. I have now upgraded to a Microsoft Surface Pro and have copied the Windows Live Mail directories but when I try to run it nothing...
  5. Install Application in compatibility mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install Application in compatibility mode: Hi Everyone! Need help in installing application in Compatibility mode. I am facing restrictions while installing any application. What can be the reason? How can I resolve this issue? Thank you in advance. I am using Windows 10. HP i3 8th Generation with 8GB RAM. 179693
  6. Install Application in compatibility mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Install Application in compatibility mode: Hi Everyone! Need help in installing application in Compatibility mode. I am facing restrictions while installing any application. What can be the reason? How can I resolve this issue? Thank you in advance. I am using Windows 10. HP i3 8th Generation with 8GB RAM. 179693
  7. MGI Photosuite 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MGI Photosuite 4: Why are u trying to get me to change something again? Window 10 has ruined my programs like MGI Photosuite 4. But it does work except for one Big thing, the 'Add/Text' when clicked on crashes the program and I have to resort to a Cnt/Alt/Del. So please help me Sincerely...
  8. MGI Photosuite 4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MGI Photosuite 4: Hi I have seen all the discussion about MGI Photosuite 4 and I have some info that might work. I have windows 10 installed and I have Installed MGI PhotoSuite 4. Everything works except one small detail, Fonts. So I can use the program, but if I want to add Text, and...
  9. windows 10 compatibility mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 compatibility mode: [ATTACH] when i go to the properties tab of grand theft auto 3 to try to run it in compatibility mode the option doesn't pop up no compatibility mode submitted by /u/Aidensully_04 [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 compatibility mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 compatibility mode: Does Windows 10 have a compatibility mode to allow older games to be installed and run on a Windows 10 machine? If so, how is it enabled? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-compatibility-mode/95d8ebd3-05e0-464d-b3bc-7a97e8503801

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mgi photosuite for windows 10

2. MGI Photosuite SE for Win10

3. mgi photosuite for windows 10 hp

4. mgi photosuite 4 windows 10,
  5. IS MGI COMPATABLE,
  6. loading and running mgi photosuite,
  7. mgi photosuite windows 10,
  8. run mgi suite inwin7 mode,
  9. mgi photosuite uk,
  10. how to install mgi photosuite 8 on windows 10,
  11. every time i use mgi photo suite my computer crashes,