Windows 10: How do I install microsoft games on my PC? This is incredibly frustrating!

Discus and support How do I install microsoft games on my PC? This is incredibly frustrating! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi. I purchased and redeemed an age of empires 2 definitive edition cd key. Now when I go into the microsoft store on my PC and find age of empires,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AYENJ, Nov 20, 2019.

1. AYENJ Win User

How do I install microsoft games on my PC? This is incredibly frustrating!

Hi.

I purchased and redeemed an age of empires 2 definitive edition cd key. Now when I go into the microsoft store on my PC and find age of empires, I'm having difficulties installing. I get this message: Pick where you want to install "it looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)s lkinked to your microsoft account. to install, sign in on a device with your microsoft account.

How do I install microsoft games on my PC? This is incredibly frustrating! 4b1620a0-5994-4ccb-a386-c5165ea744bb?upload=true.png

now when i click on the link it takes me to account.microsoft.com/devices

How do I install microsoft games on my PC? This is incredibly frustrating! e748bb80-9bd6-49a2-bed8-b6269d592a3e?upload=true.png

On this page i see my desktop as an attached device. What am I supposed to do next?

How do I install this stupid game and why is this process so incredibly confusing and complicated?

May I please get some assistance?

:)

AYENJ, Nov 20, 2019

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Nov 20, 2019
  3. No POST, incredibly frustrating

I suggest you call it quits and just use your 2015 macbook until you cool down enough to tackle the problem. What macbook do you have sound very capable.

Is there any PC shop that you can take it to so someone with a lot of hardware can help you? I would go that root first. If the thing need to replace was expensive I would just let the PC go and use something else. Having bitter frustration on on machine is not healthy and would be extremely bad for productivity.

If I am in your shoes I would sell the PC away if someone wants to buy it. It is not a matter of technical know how but the importance of retaining your emotion sanity. Something just don't go as we planned at all despite our best intentions and actions.

MIRTAZAPINE, Nov 20, 2019
  4. How do I install microsoft games on my PC? This is incredibly frustrating!

No POST, incredibly frustrating

Perhaps. Anyways I won't be doing any gaming, it's the 12" macbook, but at least my 2369VM and speakers are still around.

Just trying to think about what I can and cannot do while I'm waiting the suggested hour until plugging CMOS battery back in.

@qubit It's going to be really hard for me to find another CPU, but I don't think I have any other options. Let's wait until this hour is up. 30GBP for a G1840 seems reasonable. I'll get on that if this does not snap out of its stupor and start working.

tabascosauz, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

How do I install microsoft games on my PC? This is incredibly frustrating!

1. How do I install microsoft games on my PC? This is incredibly frustrating! - Similar Threads - install microsoft games

2. How do I update Seekers Notes game? Very frustrated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update Seekers Notes game? Very frustrated.: help. how do i update seekers notes game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-seekers-notes-game-very-frustrated/428ed683-79fb-4767-b51d-85d516e2b194
  3. How do I update Seekers Notes game? Very frustrated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I update Seekers Notes game? Very frustrated.: help. how do i update seekers notes game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-seekers-notes-game-very-frustrated/428ed683-79fb-4767-b51d-85d516e2b194
  4. How DO I FIX This incredibly stupid thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How DO I FIX This incredibly stupid thing: I DONT WANT THIS IS MANAGED BY ORGANIZATION! I am the admin of the PC AND HOW DO I FIX THIS, I cant fix this, turn on speech recnognition, and cortana says it BLOCKED by ADMIN. I tired of this AND I WANT IT GONE!t...
  5. How DO I FIX This incredibly stupid thing

How DO I FIX This incredibly stupid thing: I DONT WANT THIS IS MANAGED BY ORGANIZATION! I am the admin of the PC AND HOW DO I FIX THIS, I cant fix this, turn on speech recnognition, and cortana says it BLOCKED by ADMIN. I tired of this AND I WANT IT GONE!t...
  6. How do I "show" Microsoft Store where my installed games are?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I "show" Microsoft Store where my installed games are?: Previously had Forza Horizon 4 installed on my Windows 10 PC on a hard drive. Did a Windows reinstall today and now the game doesn't show. I know it's still on my drive because it occupies space in the stupid inaccessable "WindowsApps" folder. Other "game launchers" like...
  7. How do i save my games to PC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do i save my games to PC: I have windows 10 home edition V1903. i seen a spot saying saved games. know how do I do I? save save to it?? I guess it something from windows 7 because windows 10 still incorporates in it's OS. now how do i save to it??...
  8. HOW DO I GET GAMES ON THE PC IN THE MICROSOFT STORE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HOW DO I GET GAMES ON THE PC IN THE MICROSOFT STORE: HOW DO I GET GAMES ON THE PC IN THE MICROSOFT STORE * Original title: GAMES * Moved from Education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-games-on-the-pc-in-the-microsoft/61a1926e-8e93-438c-8d3a-fe41311d16ed"
  9. How do I install microsoft games on my PC? Super frustrating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I install microsoft games on my PC? Super frustrating: Hi. I purchased and redeemed an age of empires 2 definitive edition cd key. Now when I go into the microsoft store on my PC and find age of empires, I'm having difficulties installing. I get this message: Pick where you want to install "it looks like you don't have any...
  10. How do I link my games on my PC?

How do I link my games on my PC?: Okay so I know some people that ask how to link their games. Honestly I don't know. And for that I need some help off people. So if you ever see this and know how to link games on the PC, please tell me,as I am struggling for research...