Windows 10: How do I install Microsoft Store

Discus and support How do I install Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So every time I try to open Microsoft store it doesn't open so imp trying to reinstall it and I tried the PowerShell method and the loading bar gets... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FaisalAlsharif, Apr 20, 2021.

1. How do I install Microsoft Store

So every time I try to open Microsoft store it doesn't open so imp trying to reinstall it and I tried the PowerShell method and the loading bar gets stuck so now I don't know what to do.

:)

FaisalAlsharif, Apr 20, 2021

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 20, 2021
  3. Apps won't install in Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install apps in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers
    to the questions below:

• Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?

• Does this issue occur for all apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?

Meanwhile,
    we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step
    1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows
    Logo Key + R
    to open the Run
    dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows
    Store apps
    > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix
    problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 4: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and
    then try installing the game.

Step 5: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and
    check, refer this article to create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 20, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

How do I install Microsoft Store

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

How do I install Microsoft Store

1. How do I install Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - install Microsoft Store

2. How do I install the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install the Microsoft Store?: I have had this computer for a few months and only recently I found out that the store isn't installed on my computer. I have gone down the rabbit hole of looking for answers, but none have worked yet. I have installed the latest software update, I have tried going through...
  3. How do I install the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install the Microsoft Store?: I have had this computer for a few months and only recently I found out that the store isn't installed on my computer. I have gone down the rabbit hole of looking for answers, but none have worked yet. I have installed the latest software update, I have tried going through...
  4. how do I install an app that is not in microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I install an app that is not in microsoft store?: I does not appear the option to "any app" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-an-app-that-is-not-in-microsoft/927b0e76-67d9-4f08-80a8-fb33435fd48c
  5. how do I install an app that is not in microsoft store?

how do I install an app that is not in microsoft store?: I does not appear the option to "any app" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-an-app-that-is-not-in-microsoft/927b0e76-67d9-4f08-80a8-fb33435fd48c
  6. How do I install an app that is not on microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install an app that is not on microsoft store?: I am trying to download a app/software for school. Teacher linked app/software for us to download, which it downloads as a file. After downloading, when I go to open the file, it shows the app is not Microsoft approved....
  7. How do I install an app that is not on microsoft store?

How do I install an app that is not on microsoft store?: I am trying to download a app/software for school. Teacher linked app/software for us to download, which it downloads as a file. After downloading, when I go to open the file, it shows the app is not Microsoft approved....
  8. How do I re-install Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I re-install Microsoft Store: On July 22, 2021, my computer's Microsoft Windows 10 Home operating system was upgraded with package B5004237. All updates have been applied. The Microsoft store and all built-in Microsoft apps are broken. In Windows Home, they are all un-highlighted and have and "!". I have...
  9. How do install Microsoft Store

How do install Microsoft Store: Its a pretty simple question, how do install the Microsoft store via CCM or Intune.See, for some reason. Our old IT team removed the Store from the current build. I am trying to get co-management setup. I am stuck, I need to be able to install Microsoft Store, in order to...
  10. How do I install Microsoft Store

How do I install Microsoft Store: "Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"" does not work on Powershell sadly...