Windows 10: How do I install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on my PC.

Discus and support How do I install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on my PC. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently found out that I can install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on my PC through the Microsoft store with my XBOX account since I own it on XBOX.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kixxed, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Kixxed Win User

How do I install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on my PC.

I recently found out that I can install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on my PC through the Microsoft store with my XBOX account since I own it on XBOX. But when I go to the page I can't find an option to download the game. Simple question with a simple answer (I hope).

:)

Kixxed, Aug 25, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ | Windows 10 Games

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 25, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on my PC. - Similar Threads - install Minecraft Edition

2. How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?: Hi, first time posting here -Just bought Minecraft: Windows 10 edition from the Microsoft Store Malaysia and realised after it's not the version I wanted Minecraft: Java Edition - is there a way to refund the game?Peter...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 edition installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition installation: I am having issues installing minecraft bedrock edition on my laptop I know I own the windows ten version because I use to play it on a realm but that was on a different computer. I thought I had it through my game pass subscription or I would just be able to install it since...
  4. How Do I Log Out Of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How Do I Log Out Of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?: title. i dont know how to log out of this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-log-out-of-minecraft-windows-10-edition/39ba6b94-0f03-425c-a011-1ac9395c5147
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition on PC: Recently installed Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my PC through the microsoft store using my microsoft account that i have had for nearly 15 years. I have previously had it on xbox too. When i try to link my microsoft account to the game it says that an error has occured...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition - unable to install the game on my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition - unable to install the game on my PC: I redeemed a code from Minecraft Windows 10 in January 2018, and it has worked with no problems until I have tried to re-install it recently. I have tried installing other apps/games from the Microsoft store and they install with no problems. The "install" button on the...
  7. How do I uninstall Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?: I want to uninstall Minecraft on my pc, whenever i uninstall it, it comes back again.. I want to remove it completely including all the Minecraft Mods...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install: I redeemed my free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Mojang and it took me to the Microsoft Store, which gives me an option to "Install/Play" the game. Upon clicking this button I am taken to the Microsoft Store app where it tells me a free trial is available and doesn't give...
  9. How do I download Minecraft Windows 10 edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download Minecraft Windows 10 edition?: Today I was on my second windows ten laptop. On my first laptop I have minecraft windows 10. The only problem is I want to transfer minecraft to my second laptop using the same microsoft account. Is ther a way to do this, and if there is, how?...
  10. How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition??: How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/how-do-i-change-the-version-of-minecraft-windows/1c0ea7ce-46c4-4489-9208-108ba1cef881