Windows 10: How do i install minecraft?

Discus and support How do i install minecraft? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have minecraft on my pc, i bought it, but whenever i go to the xbox store to install it it says " Unknown avalible" under "We'll install this to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Acidic_Apple, Dec 3, 2022.

1. How do i install minecraft?

I have minecraft on my pc, i bought it, but whenever i go to the xbox store to install it it says " Unknown avalible" under "We'll install this to a new folder in the selected location" i don't know how to ask for administrators approval, and it doesn't allow me to install the game, even though my parent put the settings to allow purchases without approval.

:)

Acidic_Apple, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

How do i install minecraft?

1. How do i install minecraft? - Similar Threads - install minecraft

2. Code: 0x80070005 occurs when trying to install Minecraft and any other app that needs a licence

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Code: 0x80070005 occurs when trying to install Minecraft and any other app that needs a licence: The error 0x80070005 appears everytime I try to install an app from the MS Store It always occurs just after the store tries to acquire the licence. I have tried all of the suggestions I can find in resolving this issue as follows:- Reinstalling Windows 10 with the Media...
  3. Code: 0x80070005 occurs when trying to install Minecraft and any other app that needs a licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code: 0x80070005 occurs when trying to install Minecraft and any other app that needs a licence: The error 0x80070005 appears everytime I try to install an app from the MS Store It always occurs just after the store tries to acquire the licence. I have tried all of the suggestions I can find in resolving this issue as follows:- Reinstalling Windows 10 with the Media...
  4. Code: 0x80070005 occurs when trying to install Minecraft and any other app that needs a licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to install minecraft for windows?

How to install minecraft for windows?: i can't download minecraft for windows. it doesn't show the get button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-minecraft-for-windows/56f8143f-e9a5-43a8-8bb7-a307a9acf330
  6. I cant install minecraft "We'll install this game to a new folder in the selected...

I cant install minecraft "We'll install this game to a new folder in the selected...: As i said in the title, when the menu pops up it doesn't load the options where to select location thus i cant install it. I have waited for 5 hours now and it still hasn't loaded. I tried downloading the mc launcher from the official website but when it tries to download it...
  7. minecraft installer cant connect to microsoft store. I have tried everything. nothing on my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft installer cant connect to microsoft store. I have tried everything. nothing on my...: minecraft installer cant connect to microsoft store. I have tried everything. nothing on my Microsoft store will install. I cant update windows to 11 either. the windows update continuously loads....
  8. I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...: I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I have parental controls and need to ask permission to use the application Although I am an adult...
  9. I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...: I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I have parental controls and need to ask permission to use the application Although I am an adult...
  10. I installed this Minecraft but I have this error, I go into Minecraft and it says that I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps