Windows 10: How do I Install MongoDB and Create a Mongo Server on Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I Install MongoDB and Create a Mongo Server on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need a step by step on how to do this exactly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IntenseJames, May 12, 2019.

1. How do I Install MongoDB and Create a Mongo Server on Windows 10?

I need a step by step on how to do this exactly.

:)

IntenseJames, May 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 12, 2019
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, May 12, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

How do I Install MongoDB and Create a Mongo Server on Windows 10?

Delta6326, May 12, 2019
Thema:

How do I Install MongoDB and Create a Mongo Server on Windows 10?

1. How do I Install MongoDB and Create a Mongo Server on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Install MongoDB Create

2. How do I create a Windows Domain for the first time? Is the Windows Server platform's the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I create a Windows Domain for the first time? Is the Windows Server platform's the...: Hello,How can I start a Windows Domain for the first time?What is the prerequisites to craft my first Windows Domain, and how to get started locally on the LAN? Is just the Windows Server platform specifically, Server 2007 Series, Server 2012 Series, Server 2015 Series and...
  3. How do I create a Windows Domain for the first time? Is the Windows Server platform's the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I create a Windows Domain for the first time? Is the Windows Server platform's the...: Hello,How can I start a Windows Domain for the first time?What is the prerequisites to craft my first Windows Domain, and how to get started locally on the LAN? Is just the Windows Server platform specifically, Server 2007 Series, Server 2012 Series, Server 2015 Series and...
  4. How do I create a .msi installer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I create a .msi installer?: I've tried to read the documentation of Windows Installer Windows Installer - Win32 apps Microsoft LearnBut its just too confusing as it doesn't exactly tells me HOW TO CREATE AN INSTALLER FILE.I want to know the exact steps....
  5. How do I create a .msi installer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I create a .msi installer?: I've tried to read the documentation of Windows Installer Windows Installer - Win32 apps Microsoft LearnBut its just too confusing as it doesn't exactly tells me HOW TO CREATE AN INSTALLER FILE.I want to know the exact steps....
  6. How to create a domain on Windows Server

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to create a domain on Windows Server: This guide is especially made for server admins and people who want to create a domain at their office, company or university. We will teach you how to create a domain and add users to it step by step, but first, read the next section if you want to know what exactly a...
  7. Installing MongoDB on windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing MongoDB on windows: I am having this error for few days and i have tried all possible solutions to make it work but still i cant install mongoDB. moreover i am the administrator of my laptop and i have access as administrator then why is this showing me the following message . any help would...
  8. Can't install Mongodb software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Mongodb software: I am trying to install Mongodb software on my Windows 10 laptop It is HP and it is working well. Unfortunately this software failed to install and I can't fix the problem...
  9. How Do I Create A MineCraft anarchy world server on Mojang for free on Windows 10 Bedrock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Create A MineCraft anarchy world server on Mojang for free on Windows 10 Bedrock...: i want to make my own MineCraft anarchy world server on Mojang for free on Windows 10 Bedrock Edition if anyone knows how please respond https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-a-minecraft-anarchy-world-server/5677ae29-8009-4579-b03f-6aed9c025116
  10. How do you create a server in Miencraft Windows 10 edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you create a server in Miencraft Windows 10 edition?: Hello! I've been looking for answers of how to create and publish a public Minecraft server that I can use while my computer is offline. I would like to have an answer so I can play and prank my friends in Minecraft with an online server. Thank you for your help and the...