Windows 10: How do I install my Lifecam 2.0 running Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I install my Lifecam 2.0 running Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 and just tried to install a Microsoft LifeCam 2.0 but keep getting message that I cant install because it is not compatible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PamelaFletcher2, Nov 16, 2018.

1. How do I install my Lifecam 2.0 running Windows 10?

I am running Windows 10 and just tried to install a Microsoft LifeCam 2.0 but keep getting message that I cant install because it is not compatible with Windows 10 and that I need to get updated software. How can I get this webcam to install on my pc using windows 10?

* Moved from Vista

:)

PamelaFletcher2, Nov 16, 2018

2. LifeCam Setup 4.25 not installing on Windows 10

Hi,
    Thank you for posting in Microsoft community

I suggest you to Uninstall your current webcam and try to install 4.25 webcam,follow the below steps.

Step 1.

Uninstall 3.60 Life cam setup.

Follow the below steps.

1) Press Windows logo key +X key.

2) Click Control panel

3) Click Programs

4) Click Programs and Features.

5)Right click on the program and Uninstall.

Step 2 : Install 4.25 Setup in Compatibility Mode.

The steps to install a driver in compatibility mode:

a. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties

b. Select Compatibility Tab

c. Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list

d. Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

Note: I suggest you to refer the below link for further reference.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/lifecam-studio

Hope it helps.

Reply us back with any issues with windows.

We will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Lifecam Cinema not working in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your LifeCam device?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes to LifeCam prior to this issue?
    • What exactly is the issue you are facing with LifeCam?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware and Device troubleshooter.

• Press Windows Key + X key, Click on Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: update drivers.

I suggest you to update your LifeCam drivers and check. Before you update the drivers, please enable the computer to get automatic updates,

Download and install drivers

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/all-drivers

Note: The above links applies to Windows 10 as well.

You may also download the latest LifeCam and all other drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install it on your computer.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if the issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Guest3 Win User

How do I install my Lifecam 2.0 running Windows 10?

how do I install the Microsoft Lifecam Cinema on my Windows 10 computer??

Hi Dale,

To install Microsoft Lifecam Cinema on your Windows 10 computer, follow the steps below:

• Insert the LifeCam Software disc in the CD/DVD-ROM drive, and then run the setup to start the
      Installation Wizard.
    • Connect the USB cable of the LifeCam Cinema to the USB port when the software prompts you to. Follow the guided prompts in the Installation Wizard to complete the setup.
    • Microsoft Lifecam Cinema should now be installed. Press the Windows key and search for
      Microsoft LifeCam to launch the program.

Note: For Windows 8 and above, additional software is not required. For more information, visit this
    link.

We look forward to hearing from you regarding the steps that we’ve provided.

Guest3, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

How do I install my Lifecam 2.0 running Windows 10?

1. How do I install my Lifecam 2.0 running Windows 10? - Similar Threads - install Lifecam running

2. Windows can’t be installed on drive 0 partition 2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can’t be installed on drive 0 partition 2.: I updated my BIOS version and used my windows 10 USB to boot and during the install it says that I can’t choose the drive for my SSD because it is MBR and has to be GPT. When the “where do you want to install windows?” Window comes up I have 3 partitions on drive 0. I’m not...
  3. Windows can’t be installed on drive 0 partition 2.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows can’t be installed on drive 0 partition 2.: I updated my BIOS version and used my windows 10 USB to boot and during the install it says that I can’t choose the drive for my SSD because it is MBR and has to be GPT. When the “where do you want to install windows?” Window comes up I have 3 partitions on drive 0. I’m not...
  4. How do I fix this access denied for fixboot and 0 windows installations installed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this access denied for fixboot and 0 windows installations installed?: I have been having non stop problems with my dell xps 8950. I cannot use startup repair, I constantly have corrupt files, and fixboot access is denied, I’m also getting denied when trying to flash bios through dell. At one point my windows defender found trojanA!plock, but...
  5. How do I fix this access denied for fixboot and 0 windows installations installed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this access denied for fixboot and 0 windows installations installed?: I have been having non stop problems with my dell xps 8950. I cannot use startup repair, I constantly have corrupt files, and fixboot access is denied, I’m also getting denied when trying to flash bios through dell. At one point my windows defender found trojanA!plock, but...
  6. Total Identified Windows Installation 0 on My M.2 SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Total Identified Windows Installation 0 on My M.2 SSD: Hello. Several months ago I installed M.2 SSD ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro on my laptop, then installed windows 10 on it. It boots properly, but when I restart the laptop, it just stuck at the boot screen. I performed startup repair, but it said, “Startup Repair couldn’t repair...
  7. How do I run chkdsk on Disk 0?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I run chkdsk on Disk 0?: I want to run chkdsk on one partition at a time on Disk 0. But three of the partitions don't have drive letters. How do I accomplish this? Also, how can I tell what's in the two partitions to the far right? If there's nothing of value there, I'd want to consolidate them into...
  8. My Windows 10 is running slow. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 is running slow. How do I fix it?: My Windows 10 is running slow. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-is-running-slow-how-do-i-fix-it/1694a1f9-52ff-44fe-b547-20561357797c
  9. How to install Lifecam 2.0?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to install Lifecam 2.0?: I cannot install Microsoft LifeCam 2.0 because I received a message that it is not compatible with Windows 10 and I need to update software. Please recommend how I can install this webcam on my PC running windows 10?...
  10. how do I operate my LifeCam 3.5 on my Windows 10 Apple computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I operate my LifeCam 3.5 on my Windows 10 Apple computer?: how do I operate my LifeCam 3.5 on my Windows 10 Apple computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-operate-my-lifecam-35-on-my-windows-10/0ddc5d64-a1c2-4a72-ba06-acef8d268cf7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install lifecam windows 10