Windows 10: How do I install opencl ?

Discus and support How do I install opencl ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I downloaded a video editor Davinci resolve onto my laptop and when it launched it asked to update opencl driver 1.2 I am a bit confused as to how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Simba440, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Simba440 Win User

How do I install opencl ?

I downloaded a video editor Davinci resolve onto my laptop and when it launched it asked to update opencl driver 1.2 I am a bit confused as to how to install the opencl or update it if i have it which i don't if i do. Apparently there is an opencl 2.0 so you could help me distinguish between those two, which of them I should install.

:)

Simba440, Jul 22, 2021

2. n900 and opencl support ?

n900 have powerVR SGX 530 and in the fact sheet released by its manufacterer "OpenCL Embedded Profile" is mentioned for all SGX variants. moreover opencl is not listed as a supported technology for n900 on khronos website. thats why im bit confused How do I install opencl ? ;).

im asking on nokia forum because i was hoping that someone here had closed touch witch opencl.

but thanks for the reply.

arrghh---01, Jul 22, 2021
  3. ThrashZone, Jul 22, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

OpenCL On Intel Legacy CPU

Hi Wilfred

Here is a list of the Intel HD graphics options that support OpenCL and the version of OpenCL supported:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/node/540387

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

1. How do I install opencl ? - Similar Threads - install opencl

2. Problem installing KB5004237 and KB5004296 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem installing KB5004237 and KB5004296 updates: Hello. I have not been able to install the update for two days: 2021-07 Cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based systems KB5004237 And today she has also come to this: 2021-07 Windows 10 Version 21H1 Cumulative Update Preview for x64-based Systems KB5004296...
  3. windows could not complete the installation to install windows on this computer restart...

windows could not complete the installation to install windows on this computer restart...: so I factory reset my laptop and I’m in a loop where it will act like it’s loading into windows I’ll see the logo it we’ll get to the login screen and then instantly starts logging in administrator and then it brings up the error message “windows could not complete the...
  4. Installing new ssd drive in a friend's HP laptop..she doesn't have key

Installing new ssd drive in a friend's HP laptop..she doesn't have key: She doesn't have the box and what documentation she kept, there's doesn't appear to be a key listed/included. Furthermore, there is no sticker on the laptop. What is going to happen when I reinstall Windows on this new SSD? Will it ask for the key or recognize the laptop...
  5. Gaming Issue still persists even when KB5004296 is installed.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gaming Issue still persists even when KB5004296 is installed.: Hey, I have just installed the KB5004296 a while ago and I hoped that the gaming issue was fixed which was claimed by Microsoft. I have been suffering this since March's Patch Tuesday but when I gamed on it, it still persisted on my system with a 3600 and 2060 Super.Roblox is...
  6. Windows installer folder has occupied 180gb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows installer folder has occupied 180gb: hello,If anyone could come up with a possible solution for windows installer folder occupying almost the whole hard drive. in my case i have windows 10 with 250gb hard drive with no partition and now it has reached its limit only 700mb is left while windows installer folder...
  7. stop 11 from installing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    stop 11 from installing: i tried changing reg values as the windows club website suggested. I dont have group policy is there a folder i can delete? my insider account is unlinked, i have all telementry turned off 11 is basically installed via updates pc wants to update and restart i cant prevent it...
  8. Windows Installer Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Installer Folder: Hi In my c drive I've found that windows \ Installer is occupying the lot the storage. nearly it occupied 35 GB of Storage. how to clear that folder, please guide me...
  9. Windows OS installation on Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ADA05

Windows OS installation on Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ADA05: I wanted to install Win 10 OS on my new laptop. I have configurated BIOS to Legacy Support and Legacy First. When I choose my USB stick from the boot menu, Windows logo appears in the centre of the screen for half a second, then teleports across the upper part of the screen...
  10. Questions pertaining to SSD install

Questions pertaining to SSD install: My 10 year old HP desktop is running extremely slow. Perhaps due to the progression of upgrades from Win 7 to Win 8 and now Win 10. Takes almost five minutes to boot up and is slow opening programs. I have been told resetting Windows and installing a SSD is the best way to...