Windows 10: How do I install opencl ?

Discus and support How do I install opencl ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I downloaded a video editor Davinci resolve onto my laptop and when it launched it asked to update opencl driver 1.2 I am a bit confused as to how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Simba440, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Simba440 Win User

How do I install opencl ?

I downloaded a video editor Davinci resolve onto my laptop and when it launched it asked to update opencl driver 1.2 I am a bit confused as to how to install the opencl or update it if i have it which i don't if i do. Apparently there is an opencl 2.0 so you could help me distinguish between those two, which of them I should install.

:)

Simba440, Jul 22, 2021

2. n900 and opencl support ?

n900 have powerVR SGX 530 and in the fact sheet released by its manufacterer "OpenCL Embedded Profile" is mentioned for all SGX variants. moreover opencl is not listed as a supported technology for n900 on khronos website. thats why im bit confused How do I install opencl ? ;).

im asking on nokia forum because i was hoping that someone here had closed touch witch opencl.

but thanks for the reply.

arrghh---01, Jul 22, 2021
  3. ThrashZone, Jul 22, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

OpenCL On Intel Legacy CPU

Hi Wilfred

Here is a list of the Intel HD graphics options that support OpenCL and the version of OpenCL supported:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/node/540387

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

1. How do I install opencl ? - Similar Threads - install opencl

2. Microsoft Copilot app getting installed on Windows devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Copilot app getting installed on Windows devices: Last week, Microsoft revealed that it started to push its AI Microsoft Copilot to more Windows 10 and 11 devices. The feature, still in preview at the time of writing, shows up as an icon on the Windows taskbar. The tool is enabled on Windows 11 version 23H2 devices by...
  3. Installed programs disappear after restart on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Installed programs disappear after restart on Windows 11/10: Whenever we install a program on a Windows 11/10 PC, they do not get uninstalled automatically or disappear. We need to uninstall the programs manually. Some users are complaining that installed programs disappear after restarting the PC. In this guide, we show how to fix...
  4. When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.: Like the title says when I try installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-installing-windows-update-i-keep-getting-the/74aa4b87-08b1-4890-afb2-6108158cb5f2
  5. When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983.: Like the title says when I try installing windows update I keep getting the install error 0x800f0983. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-installing-windows-update-i-keep-getting-the/74aa4b87-08b1-4890-afb2-6108158cb5f2
  6. can not install kb5034441.

can not install kb5034441.: Can not install KB5034441. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-install-kb5034441/145f1243-416a-4880-b958-6617ae3876b2
  7. How do I install opencl ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install opencl ?: I have a hades canyon nuc model NUC8i7HNB quad core. I was trying to download Davinci Resolve and other programs but ran into an issue about not having open Cl . I was wondering how I would get that installed. I have installed the latest Redoen and drivers. My display...
  8. How do I install opencl ?

How do I install opencl ?: I have a hades canyon nuc model NUC8i7HNB quad core. I was trying to download Davinci Resolve and other programs but ran into an issue about not having open Cl . I was wondering how I would get that installed. I have installed the latest Redoen and drivers. My display...
  9. I need to install OpenCL driver

I need to install OpenCL driver: Hello everyone i'll try to explain my problem as clearly as possible.I need to install a driver called "opencl_runtime_16.1.2_x64_setup" for a plugin that i use in a program for retouching but it won't let me becouse i get this error"Intel HD graphics is installed , uninstall...
  10. I need to install OpenCL driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to install OpenCL driver: Hello everyone i'll try to explain my problem as clearly as possible.I need to install a driver called "opencl_runtime_16.1.2_x64_setup" for a plugin that i use in a program for retouching but it won't let me becouse i get this error"Intel HD graphics is installed , uninstall...