Windows 10: How Do I Install Pinnacle Studio 25 - I Keep Getting An Error - Even in Safe Mode

Discus and support How Do I Install Pinnacle Studio 25 - I Keep Getting An Error - Even in Safe Mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Using Windows 10 - Pinnacle Studio 17 won't install. So I bought Pinnacle Studio 25 and it too won't install. I've tried safe mode and shutting off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David Ermoian, Mar 20, 2023.

1. How Do I Install Pinnacle Studio 25 - I Keep Getting An Error - Even in Safe Mode

Using Windows 10 - Pinnacle Studio 17 won't install. So I bought Pinnacle Studio 25 and it too won't install. I've tried safe mode and shutting off Windows Security. Nothing seems to work. I'm not new at PCs.

:)

David Ermoian, Mar 20, 2023

2. Installation error 1721 when installing Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 20

I get an installation error 1721 when installing Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 20. Anyone know how to fix the problem?

<Original title - Pinnacle Ultimate 20 >

CharlesHodges, Mar 20, 2023
  3. ROBERT530 Win User
    Pinnacle Studio 16 installation error windows 10

THIS DOES NOT WORK uninstalled 4 times even cleaned registry of all traces of pinnacle studio 16 ultimate

DOES NO GOOD ( there is NO SUCH APP called "PANDO MEDIA BOOSTER" ) that was back in 2013

besides studio 16 is not compatible with windows 10 build 1511...

pinnacle studio 16 run perfect on windows 10 build 10240 but if it was installed in build 10240 then u

upgraded to ver build 1511 pinnacle studio 16 got this installion error as seen above

How Do I Install Pinnacle Studio 25 - I Keep Getting An Error - Even in Safe Mode f51de44a-f8e4-4016-b45a-feb8d2a23eba.jpg

apparently you have to BUY ALL NEW SOFTWARE that only runs on windows 10

windows 10 build 1511 has made it that pinnacle studio 16 will not run..

SHAME that you have to spend THOUSANDS of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.. on new software when you upgrade

your os because it is written that OLD SOFTWARE will not install...

ROBERT530, Mar 20, 2023
  4. Pavan_N Win User

How Do I Install Pinnacle Studio 25 - I Keep Getting An Error - Even in Safe Mode

Pinnacle Studio ver 15

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform you that Pinnacle Studio 15 Is the older version it may or may not be compatible with Windows 10.

I suggest you to try installing in Compatible mode and check.

Make older programs
    compatible
    with this version of Windows,.

If the issue persist I suggest you to contact Pinnacle support.

http://corel.force.com/pinnacle?lang=en

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

How Do I Install Pinnacle Studio 25 - I Keep Getting An Error - Even in Safe Mode

1. How Do I Install Pinnacle Studio 25 - I Keep Getting An Error - Even in Safe Mode - Similar Threads - Install Pinnacle Studio

2. How do I get back to safe mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get back to safe mode?: I have an HP laptop and I just want to get back into safe mode. I did it correctly before to make an administrator account however I did not make a password. Now when I try doing shift+reset to try going into safe mode again, it keeps loading into administrator and keeps...
  3. How do I get back to safe mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back to safe mode?: I have an HP laptop and I just want to get back into safe mode. I did it correctly before to make an administrator account however I did not make a password. Now when I try doing shift+reset to try going into safe mode again, it keeps loading into administrator and keeps...
  4. How do I get back to safe mode?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How Do I Install Pinnacle Studio 25 - I Keep Getting An Error - Even in Safe Mode

How Do I Install Pinnacle Studio 25 - I Keep Getting An Error - Even in Safe Mode: Using Windows 10 - Pinnacle Studio 17 won't install. So I bought Pinnacle Studio 25 and it too won't install. I've tried safe mode and shutting off Windows Security. Nothing seems to work. I'm not new at PCs....
  6. How Do I Install Pinnacle Studio 25 - I Keep Getting An Error - Even in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Install Pinnacle Studio 25 - I Keep Getting An Error - Even in Safe Mode: Using Windows 10 - Pinnacle Studio 17 won't install. So I bought Pinnacle Studio 25 and it too won't install. I've tried safe mode and shutting off Windows Security. Nothing seems to work. I'm not new at PCs....
  7. How do i get out of safe mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i get out of safe mode?: I entered safe mode to try things out as i have never used it and after restarting the lock screen kept saying my password was incorrect even though i entered the right one and even reset my account password twice, same goes with the factory resetting screen and admin...
  8. Repeatedly getting bsod errors, even in safe mode.

Repeatedly getting bsod errors, even in safe mode.: Every app will crash after using for some time. Edge and device manager would crash almost instantly. And I get blue screen error randomly after a few minutes sometimes seconds of usage. Some of the Bsod errors i got were in order i got them - system service exception...
  9. How do I get into safe mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get into safe mode?: I already looked it up on the internet where it says that first I need to start up winRE by restarting my computer over and over ,but i still get blue screen. I also tried it to start windows with another gpu and even without an gpu but i wont get out of the loop. What should...
  10. how do i get computer out of safe mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i get computer out of safe mode: how do i get computer out of safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-computer-out-of-safe-mode/969b0877-2a95-4ef8-a3e3-591a685dc207"