Windows 10: How do i install the app for hulu?

Discus and support How do i install the app for hulu? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I reinstall my hulu app? I accidently removed it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by annetteanderson3, Jun 13, 2020.

1. How do i install the app for hulu?

How do I reinstall my hulu app? I accidently removed it.

:)

annetteanderson3, Jun 13, 2020

2. hulu wont open

Hi Robert,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you recently made any changes on the device?
    3. Are you using Hulu in a browser or the App?
    4. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows Operating System am I Running to get the
    information about the version of Windows installed.

Here are the few steps you can try to fix the issue.

Method 1:

Check your device meets the System Requirements to
    install Hulu.

Method 2:

Refer the article Fix Problems with apps from Microsoft store.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 13, 2020
  3. RyoTakagi Win User
    Hulu Desktop

Hello, i suggest for you to do an uninstall of the app and do a full re-install. Since Hulu makes you connected to an account, just logging into Hulu will allow you to keep the subscription that you currently have, so you do not have to worry about re
    purchasing the subscription.

Hope this helps, and let me know if you have further questions! How do i install the app for hulu? :)

RyoTakagi, Jun 13, 2020
  4. BulldogXX Win User

How do i install the app for hulu?

hulu app

It means that you, or someone else who knows your Microsoft account username and password, signed in to Windows Store and installed the Hulu app.

BulldogXX, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

How do i install the app for hulu?

1. How do i install the app for hulu? - Similar Threads - install app hulu

2. Hulu app on microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hulu app on microsoft store.: I keep trying to download the app from Microsoft store but every single time it gets to install it says there has been an error. Try again in a few minutes. It has repeated this everyday over the last 2 weeks. No matter how many times I try it gets all the way through the...
  3. Hulu app on microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hulu app on microsoft store.: I keep trying to download the app from Microsoft store but every single time it gets to install it says there has been an error. Try again in a few minutes. It has repeated this everyday over the last 2 weeks. No matter how many times I try it gets all the way through the...
  4. How do i fix this? Whenever i try to watch from hulu or any other app such as Netflix the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i fix this? Whenever i try to watch from hulu or any other app such as Netflix the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KAISER219 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kl6jj7/how_do_i_fix_this_whenever_i_try_to_watch_from/
  5. Windows Hulu App Log in Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Hulu App Log in Error: So I've been using the Hulu App from the Windows Store for several years now with no issue. Every once in a while I have to sign back in so I thought nothing of it when the log in screen came up... so I entered my email and password and it said the log in credentials were not...
  6. Hulu app

Hulu app: I have recently started a new hulu account but no matter which way i try to login it tells me my password is invalid , but it will let me still log in to the old account , i have talked to hulu support and they couldnt give me any solution...
  7. How to activate Hulu

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to activate Hulu: How do I Install Hulu on my PC, I have Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-hulu/160826d2-de37-4c22-ba74-39f3e7657065"
  8. How do I fix buffering for showing videos from hulu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix buffering for showing videos from hulu?: It worked on Monday and didn't work after that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-buffering-for-showing-videos-from/fe4a5bee-5f1f-43fa-a6a4-a5f9c8fa3c59
  9. Hulu

Hulu: I purchased Hulu today. How to I get the app on my laptop> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hulu/b370abf8-8e54-4918-896c-8bb0b47724f5
  10. Hulu, What Are You Doing?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Hulu, What Are You Doing?: See system specs. For some reason, if I run Hulu on my primary display at full HD (1920x1080) and do anything else on my other display, it causes my GTX 970 to peak out at 1366MHz and 1.2V, and will even stutter the video during playback. Note, my graphics card when not...