Windows 10: How do I Install unapproved apps on new Microsoft surface laptop with windows 10s like...

Discus and support How do I Install unapproved apps on new Microsoft surface laptop with windows 10s like... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I downloaded Google Chrome and .exe, however, a popup says that Microsoft doesn't allow "unapproved apps" to be downloaded. Is there a setting I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UmiNovell, Aug 7, 2018.

1. UmiNovell Win User

How do I Install unapproved apps on new Microsoft surface laptop with windows 10s like...

I downloaded Google Chrome and .exe, however, a popup says that Microsoft doesn't allow "unapproved apps" to be downloaded. Is there a setting I need to change to get around this?

:)

UmiNovell, Aug 7, 2018

2. Unapproved Apps

How do I install unapproved apps for Windows System 10S on a Surface Laptop?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store

JohnPulvino, Aug 7, 2018
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 7, 2018
  4. r.h.p Win User

How do I Install unapproved apps on new Microsoft surface laptop with windows 10s like...

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I Install unapproved apps on new Microsoft surface laptop with windows 10s like... - Similar Threads - Install unapproved apps

2. how do I install apps not from the microsoft store like Turbotax 2023 in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I install apps not from the microsoft store like Turbotax 2023 in windows 11?: how do I install apps not from the microsoft store like Turbotax 2023 in windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-apps-not-from-the-microsoft-store/f0492e85-6181-4930-be48-b54d1a23c8af
  3. how do I install apps not from the microsoft store like Turbotax 2023 in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I install apps not from the microsoft store like Turbotax 2023 in windows 11?: how do I install apps not from the microsoft store like Turbotax 2023 in windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-apps-not-from-the-microsoft-store/f0492e85-6181-4930-be48-b54d1a23c8af
  4. how do I install an app that is not in microsoft store?

how do I install an app that is not in microsoft store?: I does not appear the option to "any app" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-an-app-that-is-not-in-microsoft/927b0e76-67d9-4f08-80a8-fb33435fd48c
  5. How can I connect a printer to my new laptop with Microsoft 10S?

How can I connect a printer to my new laptop with Microsoft 10S?: I specifically bought my new Lenovo laptop for typing and printing letters, reports, charts etc. I need to be able to connect it to a printer. It will not to connect to my old brother laser printer....
  6. How can I connect a printer to my new laptop with Microsoft 10S?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I connect a printer to my new laptop with Microsoft 10S?: I specifically bought my new Lenovo laptop for typing and printing letters, reports, charts etc. I need to be able to connect it to a printer. It will not to connect to my old brother laser printer....
  7. How can I connect a printer to my new laptop with Microsoft 10S?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How to download unapproved apps onto my window 11 computer?

How to download unapproved apps onto my window 11 computer?: I have followed information online to download an unapproved app but it is still not allowing me to do so. please may i have some help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-unapproved-apps-onto-my-window-11/57361886-7cb4-4e2f-b9e4-0a21cce75255
  9. Windows 10S and installing Microsoft Software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10S and installing Microsoft Software: I have Windows 10S which has added security features. I use Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition but on this new laptop I cannot install it. For those who may not know, Windows10S has added features, which can be turned off, but there is no way of turning them back on again....
  10. Microsoft 10s

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft 10s: I understand MS10s does not allow download of applications not sold in MS store, including Quicken, which is the app i use for my personal accounting. Can i turn “S” off, download the software, and turn “S” back on. Is the process to turn “S” uncomplicated for a non savvy...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install unapproved apps on windows 10

2. how to install unapproved apps on Windows S

3. install apps on microsoft surface

4. unapproved software in window 10,
  5. how do i install an unapproved app for windows 10,
  6. how do i install unaproved apps on microsoft surface 8.1,
  7. windows 10 install unapproved apps,
  8. unapproved apps windows 10,
  9. how to install unapproved software while in microsoft s mode,
  10. installing apps on surface,
  11. how to install apps on microsoft surface,