Windows 10: How do I install WaasMedic service on my computer?

Discus and support How do I install WaasMedic service on my computer? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 on my laptop computer. Windows Update repeatedly gives an error message and then rolls back to the previous version. This is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jayantkk, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Jayantkk Win User

How do I install WaasMedic service on my computer?

I am running Windows 10 on my laptop computer. Windows Update repeatedly gives an error message and then rolls back to the previous version. This is getting so repetitive that I have a Windows Update waiting every time I start my computer. I got worried that the system would crash and I would have to reinstall Windows. So I was looking for a way to disable Windows Update.

I found on the internet that you have to disable the WaasMedic service. When I tried to do that I found that WaasMedic service was not installed on my computer. Is that the reason I am facing problems in Windows Update? Is it essential to have WaasMedic service installed on the computer? How do I install WaasMedic service?

:)

Jayantkk, Sep 16, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Wizzer40 Win User
    Waasmedic

I have been reading the comments about the Waasmedic. My question is that I run AVG security and it appears it is supposed to delete the Waasmedic log but it doesn't. Is it ok to go into the log file and delete past logs? Are they needed any more or
    can some be deleted. Thanks

Wizzer40, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Wizzer40 Win User

Waasmedic

I am running the paid AVG software for security. Every morning I run the scans as well as other options in the software to make sure that there are no problems with my computer.

One of the options in the software is the "maintenance" option that scans the registry, broken short cuts, system cache & logs, broken data, startup & shutdown, and disk fragmentation.

When I run this option, the "system cache & logs" section finds the Waasmedic log file and shows that it can be deleted. When I run the cleanup option to delete problems in each category mentioned above, the Waasmedic log does not get deleted.

So if I rerun the "maintenance" option again, the log contents are still there.

So there really is no error message received. Just want to clean up my computer so it is safe and runs as efficiently as possible. If AVG is not deleting any of the contents of the log file, must the contents stay on my computer or may I delete the contents
    individually. I have files in the Waasmedic file that go back 6 months and am wondering if they are necessary anymore or can they be deleted.

Wizzer40, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I install WaasMedic service on my computer? - Similar Threads - install WaasMedic service

2. how do I install Bluetooth on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I install Bluetooth on my computer: Trying to link a device to my computer but the PC can't find it. Doesn't appear I have Bluetooth installed. Running windows 10. How do I install Bluetooth?...
  3. How do I re-activate Windows Installer-service ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I re-activate Windows Installer-service ?: Hello, The Windows Installer-service stopped working after I installed and afterwards un-installed the Comodo Firewall. Tried many methods to solve that problem but no success. When I boot in safe mode, I can start the service, but in normal mode, it is stopped again. How to...
  4. how do I connect my computer to another computer on my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I connect my computer to another computer on my network: I can connect one computer (A) to another computer (B), but cannot connect B to A. Both are using Windows 10, but B is home version while A is pro version....
  5. how do i enable bluetooth on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i enable bluetooth on my computer: i have windows 10 and don't seem to be able to utilize bluetooth on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-bluetooth-on-my-computer/1190cd43-1241-4d7f-be90-ef23047c3499
  6. Waasmedic

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Waasmedic: I have been reading the comments about the Waasmedic. My question is that I run AVG security and it appears it is supposed to delete the Waasmedic log but it doesn't. Is it ok to go into the log file and delete past logs? Are they needed any more or can some be deleted....
  7. How do I change the password for my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the password for my computer?: I would like to do away with the need to sign in to my computer each time I boot up. Can I make that happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/how-do-i-change-the-password-for-my-computer/70c3967b-31e6-4e59-840a-d2f7975b8135
  8. how do I find out which windows is installed in my computer?

how do I find out which windows is installed in my computer?: how do I find out which windows is installed in my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10/0f3d978e-ecc0-468e-88e6-dd30d04d9e57
  9. Yo, how do I name my computer?

Yo, how do I name my computer?: Hello everyone, my name is Dan but you can call me 360 Dabbin' on them H8ters. I got tired of using my PlayStation 4 as a computer (no shade towards my homie, tho) and walked down to my neighborhood Best Buy to buy a Chromebook. Turns out they had none, so I bought a HP...
  10. How do I change the password on my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change the password on my computer?: i recently changed my password on one of my email accounts, but can't figure out how to change it on this computer, with Windows 10... seems like it would be easy, but i find no place to do it. * Moved from Insider * Original title: how do i change my password on an email...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error waasmedicservice