Windows 10: How do I install WaasMedic service on my computer?

Discus and support How do I install WaasMedic service on my computer? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 on my laptop computer. Windows Update repeatedly gives an error message and then rolls back to the previous version. This is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jayantkk, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Jayantkk Win User

How do I install WaasMedic service on my computer?

I am running Windows 10 on my laptop computer. Windows Update repeatedly gives an error message and then rolls back to the previous version. This is getting so repetitive that I have a Windows Update waiting every time I start my computer. I got worried that the system would crash and I would have to reinstall Windows. So I was looking for a way to disable Windows Update.

I found on the internet that you have to disable the WaasMedic service. When I tried to do that I found that WaasMedic service was not installed on my computer. Is that the reason I am facing problems in Windows Update? Is it essential to have WaasMedic service installed on the computer? How do I install WaasMedic service?

:)

Jayantkk, Sep 16, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Wizzer40 Win User
    Waasmedic

I have been reading the comments about the Waasmedic. My question is that I run AVG security and it appears it is supposed to delete the Waasmedic log but it doesn't. Is it ok to go into the log file and delete past logs? Are they needed any more or
    can some be deleted. Thanks

Wizzer40, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Wizzer40 Win User

Waasmedic

I am running the paid AVG software for security. Every morning I run the scans as well as other options in the software to make sure that there are no problems with my computer.

One of the options in the software is the "maintenance" option that scans the registry, broken short cuts, system cache & logs, broken data, startup & shutdown, and disk fragmentation.

When I run this option, the "system cache & logs" section finds the Waasmedic log file and shows that it can be deleted. When I run the cleanup option to delete problems in each category mentioned above, the Waasmedic log does not get deleted.

So if I rerun the "maintenance" option again, the log contents are still there.

So there really is no error message received. Just want to clean up my computer so it is safe and runs as efficiently as possible. If AVG is not deleting any of the contents of the log file, must the contents stay on my computer or may I delete the contents
    individually. I have files in the Waasmedic file that go back 6 months and am wondering if they are necessary anymore or can they be deleted.

Wizzer40, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I install WaasMedic service on my computer? - Similar Threads - install WaasMedic service

2. waasmedic - Microsoft.Windows.WaaSMedic.Local

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    waasmedic - Microsoft.Windows.WaaSMedic.Local: I'm having some problems updating my computer. If this helps, I have no WiFi in settings to turn off or on under the Network and Internet Settings. It has disappeared. I was trying to restore the help and I did a SFC scannow when I went into the logs and just looking around...
  3. when do waasmedic files delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when do waasmedic files delete: hi when i saw waasmedic file right now some disappeared. how did it get removed and when do they get removed just asking https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-do-waasmedic-files-delete/9bd6b9f3-6cac-4980-9370-7b4cc37dc0fd
  4. when do waasmedic files delete

when do waasmedic files delete: hi when i saw waasmedic file right now some disappeared. how did it get removed and when do they get removed just asking https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-do-waasmedic-files-delete/9bd6b9f3-6cac-4980-9370-7b4cc37dc0fd
  5. when do waasmedic files delete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Waasmedic Logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Waasmedic Logs: Can I delete waasmedic logs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waasmedic-logs/dc3de84a-4a0d-468b-a2d9-a758689f8bca
  7. Waasmedic Logs

Waasmedic Logs: Can I delete waasmedic logs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waasmedic-logs/dc3de84a-4a0d-468b-a2d9-a758689f8bca
  8. Disabling WaasMedic Service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disabling WaasMedic Service: Whenever i start up my laptop, it is unusable / irresponsive for at least 15 minutes or so. If i manage to open the task manager in that time span, it's always the WaasMedic service, no exceptions. I've searched on this forum for advice on how do stop / disable that service,...
  9. how do I install Bluetooth on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I install Bluetooth on my computer: Trying to link a device to my computer but the PC can't find it. Doesn't appear I have Bluetooth installed. Running windows 10. How do I install Bluetooth?...
  10. Waasmedic

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Waasmedic: I have been reading the comments about the Waasmedic. My question is that I run AVG security and it appears it is supposed to delete the Waasmedic log but it doesn't. Is it ok to go into the log file and delete past logs? Are they needed any more or can some be deleted....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error waasmedicservice