Windows 10: How do i install Windows 10 Pro with Secure boot enabled UEFI ?

Discus and support How do i install Windows 10 Pro with Secure boot enabled UEFI ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello just bought new freedos Laptop how do I install Windows 10 from a USB stick and install it with secure boot and EFI turned on? when i turn off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SkjBay, May 17, 2020.

1. SkjBay Win User

How do i install Windows 10 Pro with Secure boot enabled UEFI ?

Hello just bought new freedos Laptop how do I install Windows 10 from a USB stick and install it with secure boot and EFI turned on?

• when i turn off the laptop and turn on again winload.efi. Error code: 0xc000000e. You'll need to use the recovery tools on your installation media etc etc
    • Rufus! doesnt work! + trying to rebuildbcd bootrec /FixMbr bootrec /FixBoot bootrec /ScanOs bootrec /RebuildBcd same problem

any advice?

:)

SkjBay, May 17, 2020

2. Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

So Linux is switching to secure boot also? Or they have to because of UEFI?

Damn_Smooth, May 17, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, May 17, 2020
  4. How do i install Windows 10 Pro with Secure boot enabled UEFI ?

Trouble installing windows 7 on RAID in UEFI

As the title says, I'm trying to install Windows on a RAID array in uefi on my Maximus V Formula. When using legacy ROM I can install just fine but I go into CSM and change settings to UEFI only, I can build the array in the UEFI Raid driver (IRST tab in "BIOS") but the array does not show up in the boot menu and when I try to install windows (boot from UEFI DVD drive), The drive does not show up in the Windows install. The next thing I tried was to enable UEFI and legacy oprom in CSM, boot from UEFI DVD drive and install to the RAID array (probably detected by legacy oprom) and it will install. After first reboot, Windows Boot manager will show up as an option in the BIOS boot menu so I set that as first boot device and reboot. I will get to the starting windows screen and then BSOD (too quick to get codes) The last thing I tried was Changing to legacy mode and installing windows to a different drive. once installed, I initialized the Raid array as GPT and rebooted, changed csm back to UEFI only but they RAID array still doesn't show in the boot device list so I repeated the earlier process hoping that It might work because I had initialized as GPT but it still BSODs on starting windows screen. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

mystiksinner, May 17, 2020
Thema:

How do i install Windows 10 Pro with Secure boot enabled UEFI ?

1. How do i install Windows 10 Pro with Secure boot enabled UEFI ? - Similar Threads - install Pro Secure

2. How can i enable uefi and secure boot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i enable uefi and secure boot?: so i wanted to try out windows 11 on my pc and it says it dosent meet the requirements because secure boot isn’t enabled. I tried changing the bios from legacy to ufei but when i pressed save and exit it kept going back to the bios until I switched it back to legacy please...
  3. How can i enable uefi and secure boot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i enable uefi and secure boot?: so i wanted to try out windows 11 on my pc and it says it dosent meet the requirements because secure boot isn’t enabled. I tried changing the bios from legacy to ufei but when i pressed save and exit it kept going back to the bios until I switched it back to legacy please...
  4. how do I get my ssds to show up in uefi mode and enable secure boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I get my ssds to show up in uefi mode and enable secure boot: I've been trying to upgrade to windows 11 but every time I put the bios in uefi mode it doesn't detect any of the SSDs I have after i put it in UEFI mode iwas wondering if there is a fix for itmy specs are Ryzen 7 3700xb450 tomahawk max16 gb ram2060 superand some ssdsif any...
  5. how to enable secure boot even if UEFI and secure boot control is on/enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to enable secure boot even if UEFI and secure boot control is on/enabled: as how the question goes, I can't find a way to manually enable secure boot itself even if secure boot control and UEFI is on and used. how do I enable it? like the secure boot in the BIOS settings of mine can't be changed but the secure boot control can be changed, I have...
  6. how to enable secure boot even if UEFI and secure boot control is on/enabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to enable secure boot even if UEFI and secure boot control is on/enabled: as how the question goes, I can't find a way to manually enable secure boot itself even if secure boot control and UEFI is on and used. how do I enable it? like the secure boot in the BIOS settings of mine can't be changed but the secure boot control can be changed, I have...
  7. Secure Boot Enabling W10 UEFI; for W11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Secure Boot Enabling W10 UEFI; for W11: Please help me.I using W10 on UEFI/GPT. But SecureBootState is Off.What have i done: 1 in ASUS UEFI i selected Windows UEFI Mode instead of Other OS and broke boot process - Windows Boot Manager invoked repair procedure.2 I turned off driver signature enforcement F7 keyword...
  8. How to enable secure boot in bios to uefi converted laptop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable secure boot in bios to uefi converted laptop.: Hello, my laptop was having Windows 7 in Legacy bios and i installed windows 10 in Legacy bios then i cleared disk 0 and installed windows 10 in uefi bios but secure boot opyion is not available as before in legacy bios.i have lenovo thinkpad edge e420....
  9. UEFI bios enabled but no secure boot on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    UEFI bios enabled but no secure boot on windows 10?: So i had secure boot up and running on my windows 8.1 machine after a clean install, but now since microsoft upgraded me to windows 10 it seems as my secure boot is off again, but it's enabled in my bios is so weird, it's enabled in bios but off in windows 10? Is not much of...
  10. UEFI Installation With Secure boot enabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UEFI Installation With Secure boot enabled: Hello tech guys, i need emergency help, i posting this thread from my frined's computer, i have a HP laptop, and few days ago i send it to tech shop for motherboard repair, and they did it as well, but after few days i am facing problem with BIOS, i cant change bios...