Windows 10: How do I install Windows 7 on an Asus VivoBook F515E

Discus and support How do I install Windows 7 on an Asus VivoBook F515E in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The system has the i5-1135G7 processor with Intel Optane and runs on a M2 as main drive. Graphics Card is the Intel Iris X.I have used Rufus, created a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John2022Go, Jul 15, 2022.

1. How do I install Windows 7 on an Asus VivoBook F515E

The system has the i5-1135G7 processor with Intel Optane and runs on a M2 as main drive. Graphics Card is the Intel Iris X.I have used Rufus, created a bootable Windows 7 USB stick, installed the NVME drivers as well as the USB 3.0 drivers on it. Windows 7 is loading up but then freezes on the Startup Screen prior to the installation, the logo basically freezes and that’s it. I don’t know if there is an extra graphics driver I have to add for the Intel Iris X to work or if the 11th gen I5 needs more or maybe the Intel Optane… So essentially it loads up but gets stuck at the start

:)

John2022Go, Jul 15, 2022
  2. btarunr Win User

ASUS Releases the Touch-Powered ASUS VivoBook S500

ASUS is excited to announce immediate availability of the VivoBook S500 in North America. ASUS VivoBook S500 showcases an attractive, durable, and portable 15.6" design that includes a 3rd generation Intel Core processor for excellent multitasking performance, touch enabled high-definition display, ASUS SonicMaster audio, and hybrid SSD/HD drive options.

ASUS VivoBook S500 is designed with stylish aesthetics, true-to-life sound, and instinctive touch capabilities via the highly responsive multi-point HD touch panel or the oversized touchpad incorporating ASUS Smart Gesture technology. It is ideal for the increasingly cloud-based nature of computing with seamless connectivity options and a slim form factor for easy mobility. True 2-second instant on resume from sleep mode provides near-instantaneous access to Windows 8 and its energy-conserving design allows standby for up to two weeks.

How do I install Windows 7 on an Asus VivoBook F515E 91a_thm.jpg

Availability & Pricing – North America
    Suggested MSRP pricing of the ASUS VivoBook S500 starts at $699 or higher depending on model configuration. Availability is immediate at leading resellers in North America.

btarunr, Jul 15, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 15, 2022
  4. How do I install Windows 7 on an Asus VivoBook F515E

cannot set to 90Hz Asus Vivobook with 90Hz OLED display

Hi, I just bougth the Asus Vivobook with 90Hz OLED monitor and Windows 11, but when trying to set it to 90Hz only 60 and 48 Hz are listed, is this caused by missing drivers?

AntonioHero, Jul 15, 2022
Thema:

How do I install Windows 7 on an Asus VivoBook F515E

1. How do I install Windows 7 on an Asus VivoBook F515E - Similar Threads - install Asus VivoBook

2. how to solve this on a Asus Vivobook 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve this on a Asus Vivobook 15: how do we solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-on-a-asus-vivobook-15/18c0f800-0c89-4cf6-b7aa-7a482a339b6f
  3. how to solve this on a Asus Vivobook 15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to solve this on a Asus Vivobook 15: how do we solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-on-a-asus-vivobook-15/18c0f800-0c89-4cf6-b7aa-7a482a339b6f
  4. Reconhecimento facial do ASUS VIVOBOOK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reconhecimento facial do ASUS VIVOBOOK: Boa tarde. O reconhecimento facial funcionava na perfeição até que fiz uma actualização do WIN11. A identificação da camara IR está visivel mas os "Led's vermelhos não acendem nem fazem o reconhecimento. Trata-se de um ASUS Vivobook S15 x532FL. Contactada a ASUS dizem que o...
  5. Reconhecimento facial do ASUS VIVOBOOK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reconhecimento facial do ASUS VIVOBOOK: Boa tarde. O reconhecimento facial funcionava na perfeição até que fiz uma actualização do WIN11. A identificação da camara IR está visivel mas os "Led's vermelhos não acendem nem fazem o reconhecimento. Trata-se de um ASUS Vivobook S15 x532FL. Contactada a ASUS dizem que o...
  6. How do I install Windows 7 on an Asus VivoBook F515E

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Windows 7 on an Asus VivoBook F515E: The system has the i5-1135G7 processor with Intel Optane and runs on a M2 as main drive. Graphics Card is the Intel Iris X.I have used Rufus, created a bootable Windows 7 USB stick, installed the NVME drivers as well as the USB 3.0 drivers on it. Windows 7 is loading up but...
  7. installed Mic and Camera- Asus Vivobook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    installed Mic and Camera- Asus Vivobook: Hi,Whenever I attempt to use a video chat, regardless the platform, I get a message advising the devices are both being used in another program. There's no other program running that I can see. In Admin acc or local user acc. I have noted files that suggest I've been remotely...
  8. Asus Vivobook

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Asus Vivobook: I just purchased an Asus Vivobook. Once I set up my laptop I purchased windows 10 Pro via the Microsoft store. The upgrade did not work and I am unable to download the upgrade, but the charge went through. Is there someway to get a license key to correct the issue?...
  9. Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus vivobook: I am setting up an asus vivobook, once, I am passed link your phone and pc, it goes onto a white screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-vivobook/321ee75e-f7be-4463-a0da-1444f239a420
  10. How do I boot 32-bit Windows on an ASUS VivoBook Max X541SA?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I boot 32-bit Windows on an ASUS VivoBook Max X541SA?: I bought a brand new ASUS VivoBook Max X541SA notebook which came preinstalled with Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language (64-bit) version 10.0.17763 Build 17763. The technical specifications of the notebook is as follows Processor Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N3060 @...