Windows 10: How do i install Windows HD COLOR on my new HP STREAM Windows 10 preloaded laptop??????????

Discus and support How do i install Windows HD COLOR on my new HP STREAM Windows 10 preloaded laptop?????????? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can someone PLZ PLZ help me get windows HD color on my new preloaded HP STREAM laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KASHMIR_82, Nov 5, 2020.

1. How do i install Windows HD COLOR on my new HP STREAM Windows 10 preloaded laptop??????????

Can someone PLZ PLZ help me get windows HD color on my new preloaded HP STREAM laptop

:)

KASHMIR_82, Nov 5, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Installing W10 on this Laptop

HP Stream 11 under Windows 10 - Touchpad not recognized.

Are you making sure you are trying the correct driver for the WiFi... They list Broadcom, Intel, and/or Realtek.

Also, try to run the installer as an administrator install.

If that fails... try extracting the files and manually install the driver.

95Viper, Nov 5, 2020
  3. rk3066 Win User
    Installing W10 on this Laptop

Wifi works but where's the link he mentions in the link above? not seeing it

rk3066, Nov 5, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

How do i install Windows HD COLOR on my new HP STREAM Windows 10 preloaded laptop??????????

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

How do i install Windows HD COLOR on my new HP STREAM Windows 10 preloaded laptop??????????

1. How do i install Windows HD COLOR on my new HP STREAM Windows 10 preloaded laptop?????????? - Similar Threads - install COLOR STREAM

2. Window 10 not installing on HP Stream 14

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 not installing on HP Stream 14: I have a bootable usb of window 10. I am trying to install window in HP stream 14 which has something called eMMc 32GB drive. I am successful in booting usb, all things go smooth till window's installation process reaches partioningIn partitioning, I am seeing "Drive 1...
  3. Window 10 not installing on HP Stream 14

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 not installing on HP Stream 14: I have a bootable usb of window 10. I am trying to install window in HP stream 14 which has something called eMMc 32GB drive. I am successful in booting usb, all things go smooth till window's installation process reaches partioningIn partitioning, I am seeing "Drive 1...
  4. Window 10 not installing on HP Stream 14

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hp stream laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hp stream laptop: My laptop was working perfectly fine the day before but when coming to load it up the next day my laptop shows an indication of turning on with the white light on the side. But after nothing happens. holding down the power button for a few seconds I see a screen which is only...
  6. Hp stream laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp stream laptop: My laptop was working perfectly fine the day before but when coming to load it up the next day my laptop shows an indication of turning on with the white light on the side. But after nothing happens. holding down the power button for a few seconds I see a screen which is only...
  7. how do I download apps to my hp stream windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I download apps to my hp stream windows 10 laptop: My fiance' recently bought me an hp stream windows 10 laptop for christmas and it wont let me download any apps outside of the microsoft store. i read that i had to link my phone to the laptop, I have successfully linked them. I tried to download an app again, still did not...
  8. how do I download apps to my hp stream windows 10 laptop

how do I download apps to my hp stream windows 10 laptop: My fiance' recently bought me an hp stream windows 10 laptop for christmas and it wont let me download any apps outside of the microsoft store. i read that i had to link my phone to the laptop, I have successfully linked them. I tried to download an app again, still did not...
  9. Video Editor not on my new HP Stream Laptop - Windows 10 20h2

Video Editor not on my new HP Stream Laptop - Windows 10 20h2: Hello I just purchased a new HP Stream Laptop that has Windows 10 Home version 10.0.19042 Build 19042. I bought it because I have a mac book and need to use the video editing app Video Editor for a project I am working on with work. I use the Video Editor on all my other...
  10. HP 3830 is not printing color on my new laptop with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP 3830 is not printing color on my new laptop with Windows 10: Since I got my new laptop with 10 Home edition 1909 my HP OfficeJet 3830 stopped printing colour. Recently I updated to 2004 and still not printing color. I followed some advice from the forum and recovered the clean Windows installation without any updates. Then my...