Windows 10: How Do I Install Windows Into My Hp Elitebook 820 G1 That Runs Kubuntu Without Any Usb

Discus and support How Do I Install Windows Into My Hp Elitebook 820 G1 That Runs Kubuntu Without Any Usb in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, Im Trying To Install Windows On My Old Hp Laptop, But Im Trying To Find My USB Flash Drive, But Didnt Find It, So Im Trying To Install Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zenoxer, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Zenoxer Win User

How Do I Install Windows Into My Hp Elitebook 820 G1 That Runs Kubuntu Without Any Usb

Hey, Im Trying To Install Windows On My Old Hp Laptop, But Im Trying To Find My USB Flash Drive, But Didnt Find It, So Im Trying To Install Windows 10 Without Any Usb On Kubuntu, So I Have To Use Konsole Kde Console, But I Need Some Lines Of Commands ASAP

:)

Zenoxer, Jun 23, 2024
  2. RUTH EZEH Win User

My touchpad on HP laptop windows 10 is unresponsive. Please how can I fix it?

Hello Jaspreet,

It's HP EliteBook 820 G1

RUTH EZEH, Jun 23, 2024
  3. Datmocc Win User
    HP EliteBook 810 G1 - Touchscreen partially not working

I have problems with some of our HP EliteBook 810 G1 Revolve.
    On some of them the touchscreen isn't working at the top part of the screen.

How Do I Install Windows Into My Hp Elitebook 820 G1 That Runs Kubuntu Without Any Usb [​IMG]

In the picture above the area is hilighted that do work. And in this area touch works withour problems.

Windows lists the screen as a Standard PnP-Screen.

How Do I Install Windows Into My Hp Elitebook 820 G1 That Runs Kubuntu Without Any Usb [​IMG]

I've updated BIOS and all the drivers to the latest available and windows is also up to date.

Any hints on what to try next is greatly appreciated!

SystemInfo

Above is from System Info screen and the line "Penna och pekskärm" shows support for pen and touch input.

I've tried to run the Configure setup from Tablet PC settings page.
    And also tried to calibrate the screen but that doesn't work either.

Datmocc, Jun 23, 2024
  4. How Do I Install Windows Into My Hp Elitebook 820 G1 That Runs Kubuntu Without Any Usb

Slow browsers after Windows 10 upgrade

Its an HP Elitebook 820 g1

PhoneNeedsHelp, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

How Do I Install Windows Into My Hp Elitebook 820 G1 That Runs Kubuntu Without Any Usb

1. How Do I Install Windows Into My Hp Elitebook 820 G1 That Runs Kubuntu Without Any Usb - Similar Threads - Install Elitebook 820

2. My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes...: My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening?...
  3. My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes...: My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening?...
  4. My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How Do I Install Windows Into My Hp Elitebook 820 G1 That Runs Kubuntu Without Any Usb

How Do I Install Windows Into My Hp Elitebook 820 G1 That Runs Kubuntu Without Any Usb: Hey, Im Trying To Install Windows On My Old Hp Laptop, But Im Trying To Find My USB Flash Drive, But Didnt Find It, So Im Trying To Install Windows 10 Without Any Usb On Kubuntu, So I Have To Use Konsole Kde Console, But I Need Some Lines Of Commands ASAP...
  6. How Do I Install Windows Into My Hp Elitebook 820 G1 That Runs Kubuntu Without Any Usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Do I Install Windows Into My Hp Elitebook 820 G1 That Runs Kubuntu Without Any Usb: Hey, Im Trying To Install Windows On My Old Hp Laptop, But Im Trying To Find My USB Flash Drive, But Didnt Find It, So Im Trying To Install Windows 10 Without Any Usb On Kubuntu, So I Have To Use Konsole Kde Console, But I Need Some Lines Of Commands ASAP...
  7. my hp EliteBook 820 g3 don't have the cellular option. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my hp EliteBook 820 g3 don't have the cellular option. Windows 11: I already inserted the SIM card but it didn't show anything I even restarted it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-elitebook-820-g3-dont-have-the-cellular/396ac5c8-5447-49ef-b70c-74fcbb9e6941
  8. my hp EliteBook 820 g3 don't have the cellular option. Windows 11

my hp EliteBook 820 g3 don't have the cellular option. Windows 11: I already inserted the SIM card but it didn't show anything I even restarted it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-elitebook-820-g3-dont-have-the-cellular/396ac5c8-5447-49ef-b70c-74fcbb9e6941
  9. Windows 10: Automatic Repair after reboots, but not shutdowns? (HP EliteBook 840 G1)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10: Automatic Repair after reboots, but not shutdowns? (HP EliteBook 840 G1): I have a bit of an odd situation. I am working on an HP EliteBook 840 G1 that will be sold to a friend of mine. I have reinstalled Windows 10 fresh and made sure to include all of the drivers either from HP Support Assist or HP's website directly. It has the latest 1909...
  10. How to install UEFI Windows 10 on HP 840 G1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install UEFI Windows 10 on HP 840 G1: I am installing UEFI windows 10 on Windows 10 like it was on the day I bought it. but now it is now stuck at Copying Windows Files (0%) every settings that is needed is done. Fast Boot is checked USB Device boot is checked Customized Boot is checked I have searched...