Windows 10: How do I install windows on anything if it doesn’t allow me and I can’t reset my pc so I...

Discus and support How do I install windows on anything if it doesn’t allow me and I can’t reset my pc so I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dillon_Burns [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dillon_Burns, Dec 11, 2020.

1. How do I install windows on anything if it doesn’t allow me and I can’t reset my pc so I...

/u/Dillon_Burns, Dec 11, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

How do I install windows on anything if it doesn’t allow me and I can’t reset my pc so I... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 11, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

How do I install windows on anything if it doesn’t allow me and I can’t reset my pc so I... [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Dec 11, 2020
  4. How do I install windows on anything if it doesn’t allow me and I can’t reset my pc so I...

the night light it doesn t turn on

i have problem with the night light it doesn t turn on what am i doing to??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

GEORGIOSMASOURAS69, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

How do I install windows on anything if it doesn’t allow me and I can’t reset my pc so I...

1. How do I install windows on anything if it doesn’t allow me and I can’t reset my pc so I... - Similar Threads - install anything doesn’t

2. My computer won’t allow me to do anything, I can’t connect to internet and I can’t even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t allow me to do anything, I can’t connect to internet and I can’t even...: I downloaded something on my computer tried to delete it and now it won’t let me do anything on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-allow-me-to-do-anything-i-cant/a220dd88-9af9-41ed-8602-e4927e3bad1f
  3. My computer won’t allow me to do anything, I can’t connect to internet and I can’t even...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won’t allow me to do anything, I can’t connect to internet and I can’t even...: I downloaded something on my computer tried to delete it and now it won’t let me do anything on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-allow-me-to-do-anything-i-cant/a220dd88-9af9-41ed-8602-e4927e3bad1f
  4. i can’t reset my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can’t reset my PC: I am trying to reset my PC but every time it show a message : “ there a was problem resetting your PC .no changes were made”then i ran a Startup Repair and got the message:” start up, couldn’t repair your PClog file: F:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.bxt”what can i do...
  5. i can’t reset my PC

i can’t reset my PC: I am trying to reset my PC but every time it show a message : “ there a was problem resetting your PC .no changes were made”then i ran a Startup Repair and got the message:” start up, couldn’t repair your PClog file: F:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.bxt”what can i do...
  6. My pc logs me in perfectly but I can’t access anything

My pc logs me in perfectly but I can’t access anything: everything was running fine only thing different that happened was I installed the Logitech ghub and restarted my oc and now it won’t let me do anything I e done the safe start and that works but nothing elseAnyone know a fix...
  7. I need to reset my pc and is not allowing me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to reset my pc and is not allowing me: A support from microsoft helped me to set up my PC back to 10 and now I need a urgent reset and it wont allow me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-reset-my-pc-and-is-not-allowing-me/36caca49-a9d2-4dc4-84d7-e08aa3214ce6
  8. I need to reset my pc and is not allowing me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need to reset my pc and is not allowing me: A support from microsoft helped me to set up my PC back to 10 and now I need a urgent reset and it wont allow me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-reset-my-pc-and-is-not-allowing-me/36caca49-a9d2-4dc4-84d7-e08aa3214ce6
  9. I need to reset my pc and is not allowing me

10. I can’t do anything in my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t do anything in my laptop: [IMG]I am running a Windows 10 laptop. One time, it randomly crashed and it sent me to a blue screen that told me that an error occured and to wait for windows to reboot. So i waited until it was done, but when i signed in i cannot find my apps. I cannot right click, i...