Windows 10: How do I install windows to my freshly wiped SSD and have it be recognized by my computer?

Discus and support How do I install windows to my freshly wiped SSD and have it be recognized by my computer? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been attempting to install Windows 10 Home 64 bit onto my empty SSD. I have two disks, a one terabyte hard drive and a 240 gb ssd. both of which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lucas bright, Jan 9, 2023.

1. How do I install windows to my freshly wiped SSD and have it be recognized by my computer?

I have been attempting to install Windows 10 Home 64 bit onto my empty SSD. I have two disks, a one terabyte hard drive and a 240 gb ssd. both of which I have wiped clean. When I attempt to install windows from the media creation tool on my flash drive I have my hard drive unplugged, and can successfully make it through the whole setup process, selecting localization, and my ssd for the disk to install windows on, and it goes through the whole process of setup before restarting, and then it just takes me right back to the start of the windows setup. I have my boot order set correctly in my UEF

:)

lucas bright, Jan 9, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 9, 2023
  3. Wiping computer

Your report suggests that your installation has suffered some damage which prevents Windows from doing a reset. In such stubborn cases I would do this:

1. Create a new media installation disk:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install
    2. Run setup.exe on this disk.
    It would wipe everything, including your data and all applications.

Frederik Long, Jan 9, 2023
  4. Ingmar Win User

How do I install windows to my freshly wiped SSD and have it be recognized by my computer?

Computer freezes with buzzing sound on freshly installed Win 10 2004.

Razer BlackWidow Ultimate is listed 3 times in Device Manager:

How do I install windows to my freshly wiped SSD and have it be recognized by my computer? [​IMG]

Driver details
    -------------------
    Keyboards:

How do I install windows to my freshly wiped SSD and have it be recognized by my computer? [​IMG]

Mice and other pointing devices:

Human Interface Devices (rzendpt.sys):

-------------------
    Is it normal that I can see it 3 times? Both drivers under Keyboards and Mice and other pointing devices seems to be delivered by Microsoft. The last one is delivered by Razer.

Razer's FAQ suggests that Razer devices should be listed under Human Interface Devices:

which makes me think that Windows could've installed those other drivers before I've installed Razer Synapse.

rzudd.sys is called "Razer Mouse Driver" for some reason:

I'm using Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro USB sound card for my audio device. On-Board audio is off in the bios atm.

I've installed both "Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro Software" (19th November 2019) which includes:

& "Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro Drivers" (14th September 2020) after Windows installation.

What is the best way to uninstall the Creative drivers? Is it enough to uninstall all of those Creative related things through Programs & Features?

Few days ago while uninstalling Nvidia drivers with DDU I saw that there is an option to uninstall Creative drivers as well. Is it safe to use?

Ingmar, Jan 9, 2023
Thema:

How do I install windows to my freshly wiped SSD and have it be recognized by my computer?

1. How do I install windows to my freshly wiped SSD and have it be recognized by my computer? - Similar Threads - install freshly wiped

2. If all of my computers have malware, how do I get fresh Windows install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If all of my computers have malware, how do I get fresh Windows install: My laptop has been infected by malware several times. There is another PC a desktop in the house, but it might have malware too. I could reinstall windows, but I don't have a CD. Normally I would download the Windows Media Creation tool onto a USB stick and then boot my...
  3. If all of my computers have malware, how do I get fresh Windows install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If all of my computers have malware, how do I get fresh Windows install: My laptop has been infected by malware several times. There is another PC a desktop in the house, but it might have malware too. I could reinstall windows, but I don't have a CD. Normally I would download the Windows Media Creation tool onto a USB stick and then boot my...
  4. If all of my computers have malware, how do I get fresh Windows install

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do I install windows to my freshly wiped SSD and have it be recognized by my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install windows to my freshly wiped SSD and have it be recognized by my computer?: I have been attempting to install Windows 10 Home 64 bit onto my empty SSD. I have two disks, a one terabyte hard drive and a 240 gb ssd. both of which I have wiped clean. When I attempt to install windows from the media creation tool on my flash drive I have my hard drive...
  6. How do I install windows to my freshly wiped SSD and have it be recognized by my computer?

How do I install windows to my freshly wiped SSD and have it be recognized by my computer?: I have been attempting to install Windows 10 Home 64 bit onto my empty SSD. I have two disks, a one terabyte hard drive and a 240 gb ssd. both of which I have wiped clean. When I attempt to install windows from the media creation tool on my flash drive I have my hard drive...
  7. My nvme ssd is not recognized after a fresh install of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My nvme ssd is not recognized after a fresh install of windows: This was probably asked a 1000 times but no matter how much i search, i cant find the answer.For context: i build my computer like 2 years ago and everything worked just fine. Around 5 months ago my pc startet crashing. It got worse over time and today i tried to boot with my...
  8. My nvme ssd is not recognized after a fresh install of windows

My nvme ssd is not recognized after a fresh install of windows: This was probably asked a 1000 times but no matter how much i search, i cant find the answer.For context: i build my computer like 2 years ago and everything worked just fine. Around 5 months ago my pc startet crashing. It got worse over time and today i tried to boot with my...
  9. My nvme ssd is not recognized after a fresh install of windows

10. Windows 10 fresh install not recognizing SSD

Windows 10 fresh install not recognizing SSD: Hey all, I'm currently trying to install windows on a new ssd through a windows 10 media creation tool install on a USB drive. I get as far as setup, where I try to install windows to a drive, and by new drive doesn't show up. The drive has never been partitioned or used...