Windows 10: How do I install Xender in my PC

Discus and support How do I install Xender in my PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Why can't I install Xender or any other app on my latest updated Windows 10 lappy? I tried with my Windows account as well as in store, although Xender... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/username_bleh, Jun 4, 2020.

1. How do I install Xender in my PC

Why can't I install Xender or any other app on my latest updated Windows 10 lappy? I tried with my Windows account as well as in store, although Xender web is working, but I want that app in my lappy. Any suggestions on how to work out with that?

submitted by /u/username_bleh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/username_bleh, Jun 4, 2020

2. xender app

Android xender has option connect to pc this function is wireless windows xender has not option connect pc how connect windows phone wireless pc

parixitkhambhati, Jun 4, 2020
  3. xender app

That option is not available. Give feedback to Xender developers and in the meantime use either BT/USB/Share.It. For Share.It, you need to install it both in phone and PC (PC must have WiFi module). I haven't tried Shareit but it may work.

SubrataBhattacharya, Jun 4, 2020
  4. How do I install Xender in my PC

about the app Xender

xender is amazing files transferring app that one can try for sharing files from one device to another.

Available on windows store,

and the interesting thing is one can try this on windows pc too.

xender for pc is really helpful application to transfer from pc to pc, mobile to pc fast.

sunirmaldas, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

How do I install Xender in my PC

1. How do I install Xender in my PC - Similar Threads - install Xender

2. All Install apps stuck on "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store..."

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All Install apps stuck on "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store...": I am unable to install any apps from the Microsoft Store. I can successfully download installers but they all open up and will not get past the following message:"Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store..."I have tried multiple apps and this happens with ALL of them....
  3. All Install apps stuck on "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store..."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Install apps stuck on "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store...": I am unable to install any apps from the Microsoft Store. I can successfully download installers but they all open up and will not get past the following message:"Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store..."I have tried multiple apps and this happens with ALL of them....
  4. All Install apps stuck on "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store..."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Adobe flash files in program data While flash player not installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe flash files in program data While flash player not installed: So recently I seen the Adobe folder in %appdata%/roaming. Inside it was the folder named "Flash player". I did delete the folder but then 1 week passed and yet I see it again. I don't have the flash player installed and never even installed it. So I don't know what to do....
  6. Adobe flash files in program data While flash player not installed

Adobe flash files in program data While flash player not installed: So recently I seen the Adobe folder in %appdata%/roaming. Inside it was the folder named "Flash player". I did delete the folder but then 1 week passed and yet I see it again. I don't have the flash player installed and never even installed it. So I don't know what to do....
  7. I reset my Windows 11 and im stuck in a "windows could not complete the installation. To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my Windows 11 and im stuck in a "windows could not complete the installation. To...: I reset my computer earlier today i wanted to refresh everything. Reset was fine, Until it was time to set up. It was asking me to login with an organization email. "let's set things up for your work or school". I tried log in with my personal account that i was using...
  8. installing driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing driver issue: Yesterday suddenly, windows disconnect my Intel UHD graphic drive. i tried to install it but i caught some error.i was use dism and then sfc/scannow it write" Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are...
  9. I reset my Windows 11 and im stuck in a "windows could not complete the installation. To...

I reset my Windows 11 and im stuck in a "windows could not complete the installation. To...: I reset my computer earlier today i wanted to refresh everything. Reset was fine, Until it was time to set up. It was asking me to login with an organization email. "let's set things up for your work or school". I tried log in with my personal account that i was using...
  10. installing driver issue

installing driver issue: Yesterday suddenly, windows disconnect my Intel UHD graphic drive. i tried to install it but i caught some error.i was use dism and then sfc/scannow it write" Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xender install