Windows 10: How do I inveret the color of the text with the background color, in a document graphic I...

Discus and support How do I inveret the color of the text with the background color, in a document graphic I... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I swap the color of the text with the background color, in a document graphic I copied and pasted from a website into Paint and Paint 3D. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alan_555, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Alan_555 Win User

How do I inveret the color of the text with the background color, in a document graphic I...

How do I swap the color of the text with the background color, in a document graphic I copied and pasted from a website into Paint and Paint 3D. I have Windows 10, build 1809 on my PC. Or at least make text black, currently white, and background white, now red.

Really appreciate help, ASA you can provide it. Looked significantly in MS Paint Help and Support communities, don't have all day.

AK

:)

Alan_555, Oct 22, 2018
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Text color same as background color

So, I was messing around with the windows 10 display color settings, and I maaaay have accidentally changed the text color and highlight color to the same color as the background? I can't read any of the text, how to I restore the color back to default??
    (I'm using my iPad to post this btw)

OstrichEmpire, Oct 22, 2018
  4. How do I inveret the color of the text with the background color, in a document graphic I...

Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

How do I inveret the color of the text with the background color, in a document graphic I...

1. How do I inveret the color of the text with the background color, in a document graphic I... - Similar Threads - inveret color text

2. How do I stop the background color from changing to picture's color?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop the background color from changing to picture's color?: I want my background to be solid black with my picture in the center. Somehow I changed a setting that makes the background take on the color from the image....
  3. How do I stop the background color from changing to picture's color?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop the background color from changing to picture's color?: I want my background to be solid black with my picture in the center. Somehow I changed a setting that makes the background take on the color from the image....
  4. How do I change background color in WordPad

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change background color in WordPad: It's white and it's blinding me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-background-color-in-wordpad/1735134a-6d96-4cb8-9c74-e132ff1db79c
  5. Bug with background and text color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug with background and text color: I'm using windows 11, Acer swift 3, and I've noticed a problem with my laptop on a few applicationsThis is what it looks like, the text and the background colours are the same so I can't see the option, if i hover my cursor over it, it does show but it's not very convenient...
  6. Bug with background and text color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug with background and text color: I'm using windows 11, Acer swift 3, and I've noticed a problem with my laptop on a few applicationsThis is what it looks like, the text and the background colours are the same so I can't see the option, if i hover my cursor over it, it does show but it's not very convenient...
  7. Background color of selected text

Background color of selected text: In Windows and many applications, the contrast between the background color and the color of selected text and other items e.g. emails in Outlook is very poor. I am not ready to go to the full high-contrast mode not old enough yet!. How would I change the background color...
  8. Background color on screen and graphics

Background color on screen and graphics: I did something and turned my background an awful purple red that is also showing up on my graphics as shadows. How do I get back to default settings?...
  9. Windows Text Background Color

Windows Text Background Color: Hey, since a while. Some of the Windows System Apps and Messages have a ligth green background. How can i fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-text-background-color/33ad6d8f-6796-4829-b604-910184a5bf06
  10. Text and background color change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Text and background color change: Following the last automatic update to Windowws the background color and text color chnges on Excel and message boxesl ike this one. How to I change it back so I can see what is being entered?...