Windows 10: How do I just get a return shipping label?

Discus and support How do I just get a return shipping label? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've been trying to get a return shipping label for a laptop I bought from the online store for 3 weeks now. It started because I needed a laptop... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BenLNKT, Jun 11, 2019 at 1:52 AM.

1. BenLNKT Win User

How do I just get a return shipping label?

I've been trying to get a return shipping label for a laptop I bought from the online store for 3 weeks now. It started because I needed a laptop desperately for school to finish my semester. I bought and received a laptop that had hardware issues so I got a replacement from the online store. Upon realizing the replacement would take a week or 2 weeks to arrive, I just ordered another that would arrive the next day because I couldn't be without a laptop that long during my studies. I received it and have been using it perfectly. The replacement for the original order eventually came and I've been trying to return that one for 3 weeks.

The first time, I called support and they refunded my protection plan but never sent a return label for me to return the laptop. So, I called again. They told me they would send the label in 3 days. They didn't. I called again and explained again. They sent me a return shipping label finally. FOR THE WRONG ORDER. So I called again. I keep calling support and being told i'll get the shipping label in 3 days after the call. But I don't. Then I have to call back. I get put on hold for an hour and have to explain the entire situation again, get told to wait 3 days for another shipping label since they must have messed up. I wait 3 days. I don't get anything again. That's been going on for 3 weeks. I'm tired of having $1,500 dollars in limbo when I just want to return a laptop.

I'm completely tired of going through these same things for weeks and having to explain the same issue over and over without ANY progress. I was on hold on the phone with support again today. She said she would be right back after she talks to her manager yet it was 60 minutes and I had no doubt the employee answering my call is just keeping me on hold hoping I hang up so she doesn't have to do anything. I just want a return label. She eventually hung up on me randomly after I have been waiting on the phone on hold for 70 minutes of my own time.

This is ridiculous. I don't know who else I can contact or where to post when calling support keeps leading to nothing and I just want my $1,500 back. Regardless, I'm not buying anything from the Microsoft store again or recommending it to anyone but can I get help from one person? It's extremely frustrating explaining the same thing every time I call a new support agent. I have kept all the reference ID numbers and they clearly haven't helped. I just want one person to handle my problem instead of 10 people looking at it and shrugging.

:)

2. Shipping Label Issue

Last night, I placed a repair/replacement order for my Xbox One controller. I receieved a confirmation email with shipping instructions, as well as a statement in regards to an additional email i would be receiving soon after. This secondary email was
    to include my shopping label so that i could send in my controller, but I haven't seen this message despite a complete search of my emails, and the Get Shipping Label button is grayed out on the website. Is there an issue on my end?

3. Shipping Label Issue

Hi Austin,

Thank you for posting your query. With regard to your concern about the shipping label so you can send your Xbox One controller for repair/replacement, we recommend that you contact our Xbox Support directly through this
    link.

Regards.

4. How do I just get a return shipping label?

Paypal shipping label not downloading or printing full size.

When I purchased a shipping label on Paypal the label prints 1/2 size. Even trying to save it as a PDF it still downloads 1/2 size.

Thema:

How do I just get a return shipping label?

1. How do I just get a return shipping label? - Similar Threads - return shipping label

2. how do I return to color. I have grayscale and do not like it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I return to color. I have grayscale and do not like it.: I have grayscale and want to return to colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-to-color-i-have-grayscale-and-do/327851fc-ecfb-470b-9fa3-51a0c94a4626
  3. How do I get permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get permission: how do I get permission? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-permission/ff20f65a-2d3a-4205-b59e-6e15b615f927"
  4. how do i always show taskbar labels?

how do i always show taskbar labels?: ditto always combine icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-always-show-taskbar-labels/8c7e445d-76eb-49ff-a941-85190164aea3
  5. i don't how to print labels

i don't how to print labels: I need help printing labels https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-how-to-print-labels/a9cd3902-36fa-47c8-8311-32930f08c60d
  6. how do I return the desktop to fullscreen

how do I return the desktop to fullscreen: How do I return the shrunken screed .desktop to FULL size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-the-desktop-to-fullscreen/8dae9836-c949-4b4c-9fda-769a421b6419
  7. How do i get to this setting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i get to this setting: Hi! Im trying to figure out how to set up a hotspot but first I need to enable something in the control panel. The tutorial says to go to the Change Adapter Settings, click on the connection im using, find the sharing tab and click on "Allow other network users to connect...
  8. Start Menu - How do I change Title/Label and Icon?

Start Menu - How do I change Title/Label and Icon?: I have Pinned a few sites to the start menu using Microsoft Edge. My problem is that all of them have the same "E" edge (internet explorer) icon. So unless I keep them at large size, or remember in what order they were pinned/arranged, I have no clue which pin is for which...
  9. I just dont get it

in Windows 10 Support
    I just dont get it: In this day and age how Microsoft can build such a bland and plain ugly interface as win 10 is beyond me Sorry don't mean to start a flame war i guess some like it some dont Anyway i need to know if ill run into any problems with win 10 as i dont have internet all the time...
  10. How do I return to Windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I return to Windows 7: Hello Windows 10 experts, Windows 10 has been a frustrating problem and huge annoyance for me! I won't go into all of the crashes and problems. There is nothing in this operating system that I find of value! *Mad I would rather return to Windows 7. How can I do that...