Windows 10: How do I just get a return shipping label?

Discus and support How do I just get a return shipping label? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've been trying to get a return shipping label for a laptop I bought from the online store for 3 weeks now. It started because I needed a laptop... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BenLNKT, Jun 11, 2019.

1. BenLNKT Win User

How do I just get a return shipping label?

I've been trying to get a return shipping label for a laptop I bought from the online store for 3 weeks now. It started because I needed a laptop desperately for school to finish my semester. I bought and received a laptop that had hardware issues so I got a replacement from the online store. Upon realizing the replacement would take a week or 2 weeks to arrive, I just ordered another that would arrive the next day because I couldn't be without a laptop that long during my studies. I received it and have been using it perfectly. The replacement for the original order eventually came and I've been trying to return that one for 3 weeks.

The first time, I called support and they refunded my protection plan but never sent a return label for me to return the laptop. So, I called again. They told me they would send the label in 3 days. They didn't. I called again and explained again. They sent me a return shipping label finally. FOR THE WRONG ORDER. So I called again. I keep calling support and being told i'll get the shipping label in 3 days after the call. But I don't. Then I have to call back. I get put on hold for an hour and have to explain the entire situation again, get told to wait 3 days for another shipping label since they must have messed up. I wait 3 days. I don't get anything again. That's been going on for 3 weeks. I'm tired of having $1,500 dollars in limbo when I just want to return a laptop.

I'm completely tired of going through these same things for weeks and having to explain the same issue over and over without ANY progress. I was on hold on the phone with support again today. She said she would be right back after she talks to her manager yet it was 60 minutes and I had no doubt the employee answering my call is just keeping me on hold hoping I hang up so she doesn't have to do anything. I just want a return label. She eventually hung up on me randomly after I have been waiting on the phone on hold for 70 minutes of my own time.

This is ridiculous. I don't know who else I can contact or where to post when calling support keeps leading to nothing and I just want my $1,500 back. Regardless, I'm not buying anything from the Microsoft store again or recommending it to anyone but can I get help from one person? It's extremely frustrating explaining the same thing every time I call a new support agent. I have kept all the reference ID numbers and they clearly haven't helped. I just want one person to handle my problem instead of 10 people looking at it and shrugging.

:)

BenLNKT, Jun 11, 2019

2. Shipping Label Issue

Last night, I placed a repair/replacement order for my Xbox One controller. I receieved a confirmation email with shipping instructions, as well as a statement in regards to an additional email i would be receiving soon after. This secondary email was
    to include my shopping label so that i could send in my controller, but I haven't seen this message despite a complete search of my emails, and the Get Shipping Label button is grayed out on the website. Is there an issue on my end?

AustinCraig, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Shipping Label Issue

Hi Austin,

Thank you for posting your query. With regard to your concern about the shipping label so you can send your Xbox One controller for repair/replacement, we recommend that you contact our Xbox Support directly through this
    link.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Jun 11, 2019
  4. How do I just get a return shipping label?

Paypal shipping label not downloading or printing full size.

When I purchased a shipping label on Paypal the label prints 1/2 size. Even trying to save it as a PDF it still downloads 1/2 size.

gammySharon, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

How do I just get a return shipping label?

1. How do I just get a return shipping label? - Similar Threads - return shipping label

2. How can I set up a thermal printer to print the shipping label off a packing slip?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I set up a thermal printer to print the shipping label off a packing slip?: An old computer at work was able to do this but I can't examine it anymore to figure it out. Basically, we get orders and are given a packing slip to put into the package, and on the same sheet is a prepaid shipping label. We can print the packing slip from a normal printer,...
  3. How can I set up a thermal printer to print the shipping label off a packing slip?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I set up a thermal printer to print the shipping label off a packing slip?: An old computer at work was able to do this but I can't examine it anymore to figure it out. Basically, we get orders and are given a packing slip to put into the package, and on the same sheet is a prepaid shipping label. We can print the packing slip from a normal printer,...
  4. Laptop dead, how do I get support for a return?

Laptop dead, how do I get support for a return?: As the question says, my laptop has suffered a terminal failure. Indeed, it was basically dead on arrival. How do I tell MS? Who do I contact? How do I return it? It is under warranty. All I want is an email address for someone at MS in Canada who will tell me where I should...
  5. Laptop dead, how do I get support for a return?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop dead, how do I get support for a return?: As the question says, my laptop has suffered a terminal failure. Indeed, it was basically dead on arrival. How do I tell MS? Who do I contact? How do I return it? It is under warranty. All I want is an email address for someone at MS in Canada who will tell me where I should...
  6. Just A Return Reply...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Just A Return Reply...: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,If i were to ditch my now installed Kaspersky free and then go back to the Windows Defender antivirus it will only end up with only losses and no wins relating to a dangerous downloads.I though the newer updates for the Windows Defender antivirus...
  7. Just A Return Reply..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just A Return Reply..: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,I earlier mentioned a bluescreen result from my last email, that was after reading in some websites that Microsoft can check all computers automatically and the bluescreen warning was sent by Microsoft was a reply by them stating my 5th/6th Gen....
  8. Just A Return Reply..

Just A Return Reply..: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,I earlier mentioned a bluescreen result from my last email, that was after reading in some websites that Microsoft can check all computers automatically and the bluescreen warning was sent by Microsoft was a reply by them stating my 5th/6th Gen....
  9. Brand new surface pen --- requested item return shipping label

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brand new surface pen --- requested item return shipping label: Here's the thing, I don't draw, I don't code, but I am a college student, who felt the need to purchase a pen, even though I wasn't fully aware of the difference of Microsoft Surface Models, and I purchased a Microsoft Surface 3, and maybe for the 3? A stylus is more suited...
  10. Return Shipping Label

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Return Shipping Label: I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 that I purchased in April 2016 via the Microsoft Store. The original manufacturer’s warranty ran out, however, I bought the extended warranty. That warranty is due to expire on July 13, 2019. About a year and a half owning this laptop, the...