Windows 10: How do I keep my sticky notes from disappearing on startup?

Discus and support How do I keep my sticky notes from disappearing on startup? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My sticky notes have been acting weird since the most recent major update to Windows 10 (version 1903): every time I log in to my computer, one of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CountryGirl2011, Aug 4, 2019.

1. How do I keep my sticky notes from disappearing on startup?

My sticky notes have been acting weird since the most recent major update to Windows 10 (version 1903): every time I log in to my computer, one of my notes is missing (I have 2 but they're arranged so that if one is missing, I can tell). It's not deleted - if I open the Notes List, both are there - but it's very frustrating to have to open the missing one every single day. Is there a way to stop this from happening?

:)

CountryGirl2011, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Jan Del Win User

How to make Sticky Notes start automatically at startup

Hi,

Sticky Notes can be utilized in a lot of ways, from organizing your files to keeping you updated with your to-do list. We suggest checking the steps provided by DaveM21 on this
    thread on how to add Sticky Notes to your Startup.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Sep 29, 2019
  3. How can I disable "Startup" for Sticky Notes, on Windows 10 1607

Hi,

Since the steps provided did not help, we'll try a different approach. We suggest resetting Sticky Notes first then proceed on doing the same steps on how to disable it on startup. Follow the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Apps.
    • Find Sticky Notes under Apps
      & features.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Repeat the steps provided by Confused Caribou.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

How do I keep my sticky notes from disappearing on startup?

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

How do I keep my sticky notes from disappearing on startup?

1. How do I keep my sticky notes from disappearing on startup? - Similar Threads - keep sticky notes

2. How do I stop 'Sticky Notes' from automatically launching on Startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop 'Sticky Notes' from automatically launching on Startup?: I'm talking about the official Microsoft Sticky Notes app from the Microsoft Store.The reason I want to stop the 'Sticky Notes' app from instantly opening upon turning on my PC to enter my Desktop is because sometimes the 4 actual Sticky Notes that I have to the far right...
  3. How do I stop 'Sticky Notes' from automatically launching on Startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop 'Sticky Notes' from automatically launching on Startup?: I'm talking about the official Microsoft Sticky Notes app from the Microsoft Store.The reason I want to stop the 'Sticky Notes' app from instantly opening upon turning on my PC to enter my Desktop is because sometimes the 4 actual Sticky Notes that I have to the far right...
  4. Sticky notes disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sticky notes disappeared: After I ended the sticky notes process and I restarted, all of my sticky notes disappeared from my notes list. I restarted again and two of my notes reappeared. Why might only two of my notes have reappeared I had several and how can I make all of them come back? I did find...
  5. Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program

Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program: Sticky notes , how can I keep my notes on the desktop without starting sticky notes program ? I dont want to run sticky notes when I want to see my notes...
  6. Sticky notes randomly disappearing from screen

Sticky notes randomly disappearing from screen: This new version got installed a few days ago. In am now on Windows 10 1909. There is a list of notes above the task bar and also on the screen where I like to have them. Occasionally every day at least one will disappear from both places and I have to reload them from the...
  7. Sticky notes disappear from desktop

Sticky notes disappear from desktop: After getting the recent Windows 10 update, when I turn off and later turn on my computer I find that one or more of the sticky notes on my desktop (including those with writing and typed information) disappear, seemingly deleting themselves. Is this a known problem, and how...
  8. why do my sticky notes keep disappearing windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why do my sticky notes keep disappearing windows 10: No the solution to find StickyNotes.snt isn't working. I don't have an AppData file and the StickyNotes file can't be located when searching my system. I created a new note yesterday and when my system rebooted this morning, I lost yesterdays note and a couple that were not...
  9. sticky notes disappeared

sticky notes disappeared: Half of my sticky notes are missing. Just the other day-they were all present. How do I retrieve the other notes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-disappeared/21f2108b-540f-4ab3-98fc-155e256d6de8"
  10. Sticky Notes Disappearing

Sticky Notes Disappearing: Sometimes sticky notes disappear for no apparent reason. I thought I had lost all my sticky note data with the latest update, however, I found that by clicking settings in the sticky note window, I was able to load the data from the Microsoft cloud (had to log in first). It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do my sticky notes keep disappearing

2. sticky note disappear

3. why cant I add to my sticky notes

4. sticky notes keep disappearing,
  5. keep sticky notes on desktop windows 10,
  6. windows 10 sticky notes missing,
  7. sticky notes disappeared windows 10,
  8. how to make your sticky note not disappear,
  9. sticky notes stay logged on,
  10. why have my stick notes di,
  11. Why do my stickey notes keep disappearing,