Windows 10: How do I keep my sticky notes from disappearing on startup?

Discus and support How do I keep my sticky notes from disappearing on startup? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My sticky notes have been acting weird since the most recent major update to Windows 10 (version 1903): every time I log in to my computer, one of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CountryGirl2011, Aug 4, 2019.

1. How do I keep my sticky notes from disappearing on startup?

My sticky notes have been acting weird since the most recent major update to Windows 10 (version 1903): every time I log in to my computer, one of my notes is missing (I have 2 but they're arranged so that if one is missing, I can tell). It's not deleted - if I open the Notes List, both are there - but it's very frustrating to have to open the missing one every single day. Is there a way to stop this from happening?

:)

CountryGirl2011, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

How do I keep my sticky notes from disappearing on startup?

1. How do I keep my sticky notes from disappearing on startup? - Similar Threads - keep sticky notes

2. why do my sticky notes keep disappearing windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why do my sticky notes keep disappearing windows 10: No the solution to find StickyNotes.snt isn't working. I don't have an AppData file and the StickyNotes file can't be located when searching my system. I created a new note yesterday and when my system rebooted this morning, I lost yesterdays note and a couple that were not...
  3. Sticky Notes: Individual notes disappearing from desktop after random time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes: Individual notes disappearing from desktop after random time: This particular issue is driving me batty! I put a sticky note on my desktop, then after a random period of time, sometimes days, sometimes weeks, the note randomly disappears from my desktop on start up. If I open the main list, it is still there, so I can get it back, but...
  4. sticky notes disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sticky notes disappeared: Half of my sticky notes are missing. Just the other day-they were all present. How do I retrieve the other notes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-disappeared/21f2108b-540f-4ab3-98fc-155e256d6de8"
  5. Sticky Notes Disappeared. Just Like That.

Sticky Notes Disappeared. Just Like That.: Hey, I turned on my laptop and my Sticky Notes disappeared. Just like that. Gone. The Search function finds it but it's not clickable, it doesn't react. I searched the forum where I found that I need to restore from this path:...
  6. How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?: Sticky Notes crashed and closed out of the note that I was taking on it. I found said note in the "Notes List" but can't seem to figure out how to open it. Clicking on it does nothing. Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab don't do anything either. Right clicking just shows "Close" and...
  7. Sticky Notes Disappearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sticky Notes Disappearing: Sometimes sticky notes disappear for no apparent reason. I thought I had lost all my sticky note data with the latest update, however, I found that by clicking settings in the sticky note window, I was able to load the data from the Microsoft cloud (had to log in first). It...
  8. How do I sync sticky notes on my tablet?

How do I sync sticky notes on my tablet?: How do I sync sticky notes on my tablet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-sticky-notes-on-my-tablet/8398a9a6-330a-4c8d-9ad1-1ab98cc61c5b
  9. how to recover my stickies notes from my pc

how to recover my stickies notes from my pc: how to recover my stickies notes from my pc it happen 90 days ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/how-to-recover-my-stickies-notes-from-my-pc/39d7eb97-415c-4c88-96a3-93ed6969e794
  10. How Do I Increase Font Size in Sticky Notes?

How Do I Increase Font Size in Sticky Notes?: Looks like you're not able to increase the font size of sticky notes in Win 10 any more. Is there a regesitry tweak to bring that feature back? 93273

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sticky notes disappeared windows 10

2. with the last update half of my sticky notes disappeared