Windows 10: how do i keep printer and internet working together without having to disconnect one to use...

Discus and support how do i keep printer and internet working together without having to disconnect one to use... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do i keep printer and internet working together without having to disconnect one to use the other?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PeterHowlett1, Mar 15, 2020.

1. how do i keep printer and internet working together without having to disconnect one to use...

how do i keep printer and internet working together without having to disconnect one to use the other?

:)

PeterHowlett1, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Hi Carolyn,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• Are you able to access internet in the system?
    • Are you able to see printer in devices?
    Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter and
      Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Also refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix printer problems.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Mar 15, 2020
  3. rmdial Win User
    Having trouble deleting printer

I have had a Canon Pixma MX850 for several years and it has been a workhorse. Recently I purchased a Canon Pixma MX492 for the added wifi capability. Under no circumstances am I able to remove the MX850 from the Printers and Devices menu. I have been on the phone with Microsoft and Canon several hours over the last week. It still sits there as I type this. When I install the MX492 and update drivers, it still does not show on the printers list and is not recognized when I try to add a printer to the list.

The Canon tech I spoke to suggested there might be a corrupt file or malware somewhere not allowing the removal of the MX850. He suggested I create a new Admin account which would create a new registry and see how that worked. I did that and the MX492 shows up on the printers list and is the default printer.

When I am on my old admin sign on where the MX850 shows up, I can print in Word and Quicken on the MX492 even though it does not show as a printer on the printer page.

So, what to do?

Thanks in advance.

rmdial, Mar 15, 2020
  4. how do i keep printer and internet working together without having to disconnect one to use...

Internet disconnection

I don't know why I have disconnection while using the Internet. Is it due to the ISP or the router or modem? The modem and router all have lights on. It disconnected for less than 30s then back on.

mrthanhnguyen, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

how do i keep printer and internet working together without having to disconnect one to use...

1. how do i keep printer and internet working together without having to disconnect one to use... - Similar Threads - keep printer internet

2. Internet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet keeps disconnecting: Hello, my computer internet keeps disconnecting from the WiFi. I have to restart the computer to fix this issue. Day by day it's getting worse. I wonder anyone please help me out? I have a Hp laptop, Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎5/‎15/‎2023OS build...
  3. Internet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet keeps disconnecting: Hello, my computer internet keeps disconnecting from the WiFi. I have to restart the computer to fix this issue. Day by day it's getting worse. I wonder anyone please help me out? I have a Hp laptop, Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎5/‎15/‎2023OS build...
  4. Internet keeps on disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet keeps on disconnecting: In my house I have internet and use my computer but when I connect to it, it works but keeps on disconnecting in 1 minute later. I tried troubleshooting but it says nothing is wrong. After when I am on a mobile device the internet works fine with 4 bars when my computer has 2...
  5. Internet keeps on disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet keeps on disconnecting: In my house I have internet and use my computer but when I connect to it, it works but keeps on disconnecting in 1 minute later. I tried troubleshooting but it says nothing is wrong. After when I am on a mobile device the internet works fine with 4 bars when my computer has 2...
  6. Internet keeps on disconnecting

7. How do I disconnect a bluetooth device without disconnecting it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disconnect a bluetooth device without disconnecting it?: I have a bluetooth speaker I wanna pair it with my phone, but I have to disconnect it from my computer to show up, but I wanna keep it on my computer for later use, so instead of removing the device from my computer’s bluetooth, how do I disconnect it or unpair it? (My...
  8. Internet keeps disconnecting

Internet keeps disconnecting: Hi! Recently I have been having a problem with my internet wifi disconnecting on my desktop for a few seconds or even minutes randomly. I have made no recent hardware changes. I was running Windows 7 when the issue started about 2-3 weeks back, but upgraded to Windows 10....
  9. Internet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet keeps disconnecting: Hi, first time ever on this sub so not sure if this is the correct place to mention my problems but will really appreciate any help because my issue is really annoying. Anyways, my internet on my laptop keeps disconnecting for like 2-3 mins every so often (not a specific...
  10. Internet keeps disconnecting

Internet keeps disconnecting: I did a reset to windows 8 few weeks ago and since than i had an issue that my internet keeps getting disconnected randomly everytime and all the rest of the computers i had were fine than my brother did a reset to his computer and he started having that issue aswell , i...