Windows 10: how do i keep the files from showing up every time i try to print i dont wont the files

Discus and support how do i keep the files from showing up every time i try to print i dont wont the files in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I could always print without the files making me do things that I don't know anything about NOW how do I get back to printing without the blame files?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by smee (smee), Sep 30, 2018.

1. how do i keep the files from showing up every time i try to print i dont wont the files

I could always print without the files making me do things that I don't know anything about NOW how do I get back to printing without the blame files?

:)

smee (smee), Sep 30, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Sep 30, 2018
  3. g1rlyg1rl Win User
    files dont show

hi guys

I bought my n82 yesterday and have transferred some pictures and 2 mp3 files and some videos.

but today when I was going to transfer 1 mp3 file and a video, only the video showed up in pictures&movies!

the mp3 file didnt show up!

so I searched around for a solution and came up with that I had ot refresh/update my music player list in the music players option menu.

but the weird thing is that I dont get that choice!

its not there!

I dont know what ellse to do..

can someone please help?

g1rlyg1rl, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Ketxxx Win User

how do i keep the files from showing up every time i try to print i dont wont the files

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

how do i keep the files from showing up every time i try to print i dont wont the files

1. how do i keep the files from showing up every time i try to print i dont wont the files - Similar Threads - keep files showing

2. How do i delete File that wont show up anywhere in windows and File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i delete File that wont show up anywhere in windows and File Explorer: I have an Alienware Aurora R10 with a 500GB SSD and one day I noticed, despite not having much on the drive, it was nearly full with only 13GB left so I went and looked at the system storage to see why, maybe I was downloading more than I thought, and at first that seemed to...
  3. How do i delete File that wont show up anywhere in windows and File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i delete File that wont show up anywhere in windows and File Explorer: I have an Alienware Aurora R10 with a 500GB SSD and one day I noticed, despite not having much on the drive, it was nearly full with only 13GB left so I went and looked at the system storage to see why, maybe I was downloading more than I thought, and at first that seemed to...
  4. File explorer keeps freezing every time I run an .exe File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer keeps freezing every time I run an .exe File: for some reason every time I try and install an exe like DiscordSetup.exe or any other exe. My file explorer will freeze for ever and I cant exit out of it and it opens windows dialog and I cant close that either and then later on it will open up the exe in like 5-10 minutes...
  5. File explorer keeps freezing every time I run an .exe File

File explorer keeps freezing every time I run an .exe File: for some reason every time I try and install an exe like DiscordSetup.exe or any other exe. My file explorer will freeze for ever and I cant exit out of it and it opens windows dialog and I cant close that either and then later on it will open up the exe in like 5-10 minutes...
  6. Every time I try to delete a file, it takes forever.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I try to delete a file, it takes forever.: Deleting even a single file from my downloads folder is taking forever. It takes about 1-3 mins to delete a file.If I choose multiple files 4 or more to be deleted, the file explorer stops responding...
  7. Every time I try to delete a file, it takes forever.

Every time I try to delete a file, it takes forever.: Deleting even a single file from my downloads folder is taking forever. It takes about 1-3 mins to delete a file.If I choose multiple files 4 or more to be deleted, the file explorer stops responding...
  8. Every time I work with Print Shop, the photos don't show up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I work with Print Shop, the photos don't show up.: I have windows 11 home. Every time I work with Print Shop, the photos don't show up. I have to UNINSTALL the latest update, in order for them to print. Sometimes, my photos on my computer don't open with an image, just an all white image. Is there an option so fix this, other...
  9. I keep trying to exclude a file and a folder but they don't show up here and when i try to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep trying to exclude a file and a folder but they don't show up here and when i try to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JETLAGED357 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kov3km/i_keep_trying_to_exclude_a_file_and_a_folder_but/
  10. every time I try to open a file it keeps opening the last file on the row When I click on a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    every time I try to open a file it keeps opening the last file on the row When I click on a...: every time I try to open a file it keeps opening the last file on the row When I click on a file it opens the last file on the folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-open-a-file-it-keeps-opening/c43bdacf-0211-4fbe-b0a9-9a252064b43f"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notepad is showing every time trying to print