Windows 10: How do I kill this process

Discus and support How do I kill this process in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I know the consequences, please tell me how to submitted by /u/Niru2169 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Niru2169, Feb 14, 2021.

1. How do I kill this process

/u/Niru2169, Feb 14, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Auto-kill a process

As I said, a trivial Autohotkey script - a permanent loop
    loop {
    If process exists - kill it
    sleep n
    }

(very roughly)

dalchina, Feb 14, 2021
  3. borgus Win User
    Auto-kill a process

Appreciate the suggestion. I use a .bat file here to do essentially what you describe, but my aim is to automate the process - no user intervention. A specified process opens; it spots and kills it. Closest that I have seen is an app that claims to do this on a schedule.

borgus, Feb 14, 2021
  4. GNJha Win User

How do I kill this process

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

How do I kill this process

1. How do I kill this process - Similar Threads - kill process

2. Microsoft family controls stop working after windows explorer process is killed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft family controls stop working after windows explorer process is killed: Hi My child is able to kill the windows explorer process via taskmanager and after that for a short while all Microsoft family controls are gone. He can install anything from store etc. Can this be fixed please.Or is there any way to stop this?...
  3. Microsoft family controls stop working after windows explorer process is killed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft family controls stop working after windows explorer process is killed: Hi My child is able to kill the windows explorer process via taskmanager and after that for a short while all Microsoft family controls are gone. He can install anything from store etc. Can this be fixed please.Or is there any way to stop this?...
  4. Microsoft family controls stop working after windows explorer process is killed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 System Tray icon visible after killing process from task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 System Tray icon visible after killing process from task manager: I have my own application.I have handled form exit/application exit system tray dispose.but still only in windows 11 I am facing this issue.When we kill my process from task manager it gets killed. but still tray icon is shown. But once we restart my process we can see 2...
  6. Windows 11 System Tray icon visible after killing process from task manager

Windows 11 System Tray icon visible after killing process from task manager: I have my own application.I have handled form exit/application exit system tray dispose.but still only in windows 11 I am facing this issue.When we kill my process from task manager it gets killed. but still tray icon is shown. But once we restart my process we can see 2...
  7. I have run Process Explorer v17.04 and there is apps with 0 informations that I cannot kill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have run Process Explorer v17.04 and there is apps with 0 informations that I cannot kill: Hello, I downloaded the last version of Process Explorer v17.04 and run the procexp64 file. I toggled Verify Image Signatures and Check VirusTotal.com to show me more details. It shows me that there is a lot of processes named like the official Windows systems files...
  8. I have run Process Explorer v17.04 and there is apps with 0 informations that I cannot kill

I have run Process Explorer v17.04 and there is apps with 0 informations that I cannot kill: Hello, I downloaded the last version of Process Explorer v17.04 and run the procexp64 file. I toggled Verify Image Signatures and Check VirusTotal.com to show me more details. It shows me that there is a lot of processes named like the official Windows systems files...
  9. I have run Process Explorer v17.04 and there is apps with 0 informations that I cannot kill

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. killed a process, don't know exactly which one and now my sound isn't working at all

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    killed a process, don't know exactly which one and now my sound isn't working at all: i killed a proces, don't know exacty how it was called, but i think there was "audio" and maybe "windows" in the namewas killing it cause it was taking up like 15% CPU so i figured it shouldn't do much useful.now even after restarting multiple times and running the sound...