Windows 10: How do I know/get proof that this is actually Microsoft?

Discus and support How do I know/get proof that this is actually Microsoft? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need proof that this is actually Microsoft?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TinaOverbay, Aug 13, 2019.

1. How do I know/get proof that this is actually Microsoft?

I need proof that this is actually Microsoft?

:)

TinaOverbay, Aug 13, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 13, 2019
  3. TCanuck42 Win User
    Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Aug 13, 2019
  4. TCanuck42 Win User

How do I know/get proof that this is actually Microsoft?

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

How do I know/get proof that this is actually Microsoft?

1. How do I know/get proof that this is actually Microsoft? - Similar Threads - proof actually Microsoft

2. How do I actually get customer service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I actually get customer service?: I've been trying to get technical support for the last 6 hours. I'm fed up. I've now spoken with 3 different people on the phone who remotely accessed my computer, told me the exact same thing as the guy before them, then tried to transfer me to windows support where I get...
  3. How do I actually get customer service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I actually get customer service?: I've been trying to get technical support for the last 6 hours. I'm fed up. I've now spoken with 3 different people on the phone who remotely accessed my computer, told me the exact same thing as the guy before them, then tried to transfer me to windows support where I get...
  4. How do i get my GPU to actually work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get my GPU to actually work: My actual GPU is not being used by any game, and not showing in device manager or task manager. It's only using my IGPU. My display is running off of my GPU.My IGPU seems to be using the dedicated ram from my gpu but my gpu is not actually being used....
  5. How do i get my GPU to actually work

How do i get my GPU to actually work: My actual GPU is not being used by any game, and not showing in device manager or task manager. It's only using my IGPU. My display is running off of my GPU.My IGPU seems to be using the dedicated ram from my gpu but my gpu is not actually being used....
  6. How do i get my GPU to actually work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How the actual **** do I get Parental Controls working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How the actual **** do I get Parental Controls working: I try Parental Controls to keep my brother off certain websites & it just **** brokeIt doesn't allow the websites I have in allowed sites AT ALL& my brother constantly complains to me about the sites being blocked even though I ALREADY **** ALLOWED THEM???I went to my...
  8. How the actual **** do I get Parental Controls working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How the actual **** do I get Parental Controls working: I try Parental Controls to keep my brother off certain websites & it just **** brokeIt doesn't allow the websites I have in allowed sites AT ALL& my brother constantly complains to me about the sites being blocked even though I ALREADY **** ALLOWED THEM???I went to my...
  9. How the actual **** do I get Parental Controls working

10. How do i get shared folders to actually work??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i get shared folders to actually work??: ive asked this question a few times and so far i have not resolved my issue.. i have a multi pc network, 5 are connected by lan, and then i have a laptop and a tablet with wifi. each computer has a shared folder, they are set to the same username and each pc has a profile...