Windows 10: How do I know if anyone has accessed my windows/outlook account?

Discus and support How do I know if anyone has accessed my windows/outlook account? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I been using the computer on/off for the last 10 years. This year, a lot. I love to down load and try apps, then delete them if not what I expected.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dev&Ev(55)#7, Sep 14, 2019.

1. How do I know if anyone has accessed my windows/outlook account?

I been using the computer on/off for the last 10 years. This year, a lot. I love to down load and try apps, then delete them if not what I expected. I understand that too .downloads can create bugs. No problem, I just restore, fresh start, install new, update, or whatever worked and everything OK. This year I have a problem that will not leave....I think someone accessed my accounts, and I me.an all of them--My Outllook Accounts manage my other accounts that are liked to it--AT&T, Yahoo, Google, ect. I know someone is seeing my work, histories, passwords, locations, and it seems like every time I log into my computer, my configuration is always different, and my firewall is over written, my BIOS always seems to get hacked, etc...

Now I want to know how secure is my Windows 10 Pro 1903, my Outllook Account(s), and my Microsoft Account(s)? Are they penetrable? How do I know for sure that nobody else views my accounts because they can have VPN, Sniffing Tools, Get IP info, Remote Access, etc..., and cover their tracks real good.

P.S. I know a friend has access to my router to surf the internet. Can he steel all my passwords and record all my info? Should Windows Security/Defender block access to my Laptop even if someone else has access to the Access Point?

-DDD

:)

Dev&Ev(55)#7, Sep 14, 2019
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    How do I know if anyone has accessed my windows/outlook account? [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Bri5150 Win User
    Outlook Web Access

I was sent an email with a link to my companys email system. Clicking on the link worked fine. It opened up a window, asked for my pw, then a 'Outlook Web Access' window poped up with my new company email account. Fine.

Now... When I restarted my system, the pw window pops , then the 'Web Access' window opens (with my desktop icon's over laying it) and I can't close it.

How do I get shut this auto startup off?

*Bang Head :banghead:

Bri5150, Sep 25, 2019
  4. How do I know if anyone has accessed my windows/outlook account?

Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

Hi steveatootac. Welcome to the TenForums @steveatootac

Don't think I would call this a repair but more an edit.

Click on File, upper left, account settings, account setting. A window should open with your accounts listed. Double click on the account you want to edit, then more settings lower right. The is a tab Outgoing Servers

These are the steps in Outlook 2013 and I don't think much has change to Outlook 2016.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

How do I know if anyone has accessed my windows/outlook account?

1. How do I know if anyone has accessed my windows/outlook account? - Similar Threads - anyone has accessed

2. How do I access the parent account if I do not know who the parent account is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access the parent account if I do not know who the parent account is?: Everytime I try to download something it tells me I need permission. but I'm the only one in my family so I shouldn't need to give permission to myself. I have two email addresses with Microsoft, neither which seem to be the parent account. Yet the parent account is under my...
  3. How do I access the parent account if I do not know who the parent account is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I access the parent account if I do not know who the parent account is?: Everytime I try to download something it tells me I need permission. but I'm the only one in my family so I shouldn't need to give permission to myself. I have two email addresses with Microsoft, neither which seem to be the parent account. Yet the parent account is under my...
  4. May i know how to access back my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    May i know how to access back my Microsoft account?: May i know how to access back my Microsoft account, since yesterday you guys are troubling meInfact account got into this state because of your new Link to Windows App which is keep on asking to login.. Quickly please help me by restoring my account so that i can continue...
  5. How do I connect my Yahoo account to Outlook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect my Yahoo account to Outlook.: My gmail account works fine. I have checked the imap.mail.yahoo.com etc and they are all correct. I used the Advanced setup and it will still not work. * Moved from Community Center...
  6. How do I connect my Yahoo account to Outlook.

How do I connect my Yahoo account to Outlook.: My gmail account works fine. I have checked the imap.mail.yahoo.com etc and they are all correct. I used the Advanced setup and it will still not work. * Moved from Community Center...
  7. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO ACCESS THE DATABASE ON WINDOWS 10 ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO ACCESS THE DATABASE ON WINDOWS 10 ?: DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO ACCESS THE DATA BASE ON WINDOWS 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-access-the-database-on/5f4b97fc-fc50-4fcf-8c07-88402085706d
  8. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO ACCESS THE DATABASE ON WINDOWS 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO ACCESS THE DATABASE ON WINDOWS 10 ?: DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO ACCESS THE DATA BASE ON WINDOWS 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-access-the-database-on/5f4b97fc-fc50-4fcf-8c07-88402085706d
  9. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO ACCESS THE DATABASE ON WINDOWS 10 ?

10. Clock_Watchdog_Timeout --- I know, I know, but if anyone has insight based on my info I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clock_Watchdog_Timeout --- I know, I know, but if anyone has insight based on my info I...: So a few weeks ago I upgraded hardware -- Intel I7 9700K, Asus TUF Z390 Plus WiFi and a 1TB Samsung 870 QVO SSD. The only settings change I made was that, upon upgrading, I had to set the UEFI BIOS to read the OS from the new hard drive. To do so, the internet said to enable...