Windows 10: How do I know if drivers for my laptop are compatible with Win 10?

Discus and support How do I know if drivers for my laptop are compatible with Win 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm using a Samsung NP370R5E-A06UK (http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/NP370R5E-A06UK) and currently running Win 7 on it. I want to upgrade to Win... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by norsul, Aug 2, 2015.

1. norsul Win User

How do I know if drivers for my laptop are compatible with Win 10?

I'm using a Samsung NP370R5E-A06UK (http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/NP370R5E-A06UK) and currently running Win 7 on it. I want to upgrade to Win 10, but I don't know if all the device drivers will be compatible with it. I really would not want to spend 4 hours of time installing Win 10, only to then find out that the audio doesn't work because the audio driver isn't updated, or that my screen resolution can't go higher than 800 x 600 because the GPU drivers aren't compatible with Win 10.

So is there a way to actually find out whether the drivers have been updated for Win 10? Or is it so that if the drivers are updated for Win 8.1 (which I know they are, because I used to be running that version on this laptop), they should work fine with Win 10 as well?

Also as an aside, does anyone know what on earth is Win 10 Education? Because that's the version I'll be getting since it will be from Dreamspark.

:)

norsul, Aug 2, 2015

2. How will I know if my printer is compatible with Windows 10?

I have a hp envy 4500 that I used with 8.1. will it work with windows 10 ?

johnkotleba, Aug 2, 2015
  3. How will I know if my printer is compatible with Windows 10?

My printer is compatible with Windows 8.1 and lower, since I wanted to install Windows 10, how will I know if my printer is compatible with Windows 10? Will the printer work on Windows 10?

ElusiveNinja, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

How do I know if drivers for my laptop are compatible with Win 10?

1. How do I know if drivers for my laptop are compatible with Win 10? - Similar Threads - drivers laptop are

2. I cant login my laptop for win 10. Idont know what I do ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant login my laptop for win 10. Idont know what I do ??: I dont remember my password because I used finger scan but now not working . Can u help me somebody please. I dont have USB and CD only laptop dell...
  3. I cant login my laptop for win 10. Idont know what I do ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant login my laptop for win 10. Idont know what I do ??: I dont remember my password because I used finger scan but now not working . Can u help me somebody please. I dont have USB and CD only laptop dell...
  4. I cant login my laptop for win 10. Idont know what I do ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I solve a win 10/ Overdrive compatibility issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I solve a win 10/ Overdrive compatibility issue?: Win 10 has stopped working with Overdrive. Overdrive tells me it's a compatibility issue with Windows Is there a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-solve-a-win-10-overdrive-compatibility/89c98b73-eb8f-4283-9cbf-8c787800fbb3
  6. How do I solve a win 10/ Overdrive compatibility issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I solve a win 10/ Overdrive compatibility issue?: Win 10 has stopped working with Overdrive. Overdrive tells me it's a compatibility issue with Windows Is there a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-solve-a-win-10-overdrive-compatibility/89c98b73-eb8f-4283-9cbf-8c787800fbb3
  7. How do I solve a win 10/ Overdrive compatibility issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. how do i get opengl compatible drivers on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get opengl compatible drivers on windows 10?: I am running windows 10 version 1903 and I am trying to run Minecraft java edition but my driver isn't compatible with openGL how do I fix this?...
  9. How do i convert a Win 8 driver to Win 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i convert a Win 8 driver to Win 10?: So the manufacturer for this driver sadly will not support it anymore. However, I heard there was a way to edit the INF file to make it compatible with a different OS. Is this possible between Win 8 and Win 10? I know there was a way to edit drivers to make them work on...
  10. How do I clear win 10 compatability check results

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I clear win 10 compatability check results: I checked the compatibility of my system and the video card failed and it is not supported in win 10. I bought a compatible card and installed the drivers. Now when I try to upgrade to win 10 it will not run the compatibility test again and still shows the old video card as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i know a driver is compatible with windows 10