Windows 10: How do I know if I am running windows 11

Discus and support How do I know if I am running windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Where do I look to see if I am running windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Linda Faust, Jun 19, 2025.

  1. How do I know if I am running windows 11


    Where do I look to see if I am running windows 11

    :)
     
    Linda Faust, Jun 19, 2025
    #1

  2. windows xp installation and dual core am

    could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx
     
    exodusprime1337, Jun 19, 2025
    #2
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw and Solitaire apps will not load and run

    Hello,

    Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

    As you are facing issues with Windows store download and Windows updates too, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

    Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

    • Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.

    Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

    1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

    2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

    3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

    Step 3: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

    I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

    • PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 4:

    I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

    • Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc”
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

    Thank You.
     
    Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 19, 2025
    #3
  4. Anne Ros Win User

    How do I know if I am running windows 11

    unable to run window store and update

    Sorry for the late response. If the above steps did not work, let's try another troubleshooting step. You can try the suggestion by Linley Meslier above and see if it will resolve the issue. If not, try resetting Windows Store cache. Follow the steps below:

    • Click on Cortana.
    • Type WSreset.exe, then click it.
    • The Store app and a command prompt will open without any messages and it will automatically close when the process is done.
    • Restart the computer.

    After doing the steps, try running Windows Store again and see if you can do an update.

    Let us know if you need further assistance.
     
    Anne Ros, Jun 19, 2025
    #4
Thema:

How do I know if I am running windows 11

Loading...
  1. How do I know if I am running windows 11 - Similar Threads - running

  2. How to run React app in Visual Studio Code

    in Windows 10 News
    How to run React app in Visual Studio Code: [ATTACH]You can develop and run React applications directly in Visual Studio Code. You do not need a separate development environment inside VS Code, but you do need Node.js and a React project to get started. In this post, we will see how you can run a React app in Visual...
  3. Windows is unable to find a default server with Active Directory Web Services running

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows is unable to find a default server with Active Directory Web Services running: [ATTACH]If you are working with Active Directory through PowerShell and see an error such as Unable to find a default server with Active Directory Web Services running, the problem is usually not with the PowerShell command itself. Windows is trying to locate a domain...
  4. How to run Mistral with Ollama on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    How to run Mistral with Ollama on Windows 11: [ATTACH]Running a large language model on your PC is much simpler now than it was a year ago. With Ollama, you don’t have to set up Python, download lots of dependencies, or manually load model weights. After installation, downloading and running Mistral just takes one...
  5. Run dialog not opening, showing, or working in Windows 11 [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    Run dialog not opening, showing, or working in Windows 11 [Fix]: [ATTACH]Some users have reported that the Run dialog box is not opening, showing, or working on their Windows 11/10 PCs. For some users, the Win+R hotkey to open the Run dialog is not working. For other users, they can’t find or access the Run dialog using the Start menu,...
  6. The Microsoft ISCSI service is not running

    in Windows 10 News
    The Microsoft ISCSI service is not running: [ATTACH]The Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Service (MSiSCSI) is what lets your Windows 11 machine talk to remote storage devices like NAS or SAN over a network. When this service refuses to start, you lose access to that storage entirely. In this post, we will see what to do if...
  7. HP admits 30% of PCs still run Windows 10, rejecting Windows 11, and it’s why Microsoft...

    in Windows 10 News
    HP admits 30% of PCs still run Windows 10, rejecting Windows 11, and it’s why Microsoft...: Microsoft has extended Windows 10 support until October 2027, but it’s not out of kindness. New data suggests that customers are still rejecting Windows 11, even as the original extended support deadline approaches. According to HP, three in ten customers still use Windows...
  8. How to run OpenClaw locally using Discord

    in Windows 10 News
    How to run OpenClaw locally using Discord: [ATTACH]If you are looking for an AI assistant to run locally on your computer, OpenClaw is your answer. It can be directly accessed from your Discord server. In this post, we will see how to prepare your environment, configure a bot token, and run OpenClaw locally using...
  9. Unable to run Claude from VS Code on Windows computer

    in Windows 10 News
    Unable to run Claude from VS Code on Windows computer: [ATTACH]Integrating Claude into Visual Studio Code promises an intelligent coding assistant, but encountering errors where the extension fails to start, respond, or authenticate can disrupt your workflow. This issue is often frustrating because it halts development...
  10. OpenClaw not running on Windows PC [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    OpenClaw not running on Windows PC [Fix]: [ATTACH]If OpenClaw is not running on your Windows PC, this post will help you. As a first-time user, installing and running OpenClaw can be frustrating because the process is pretty complicated. However, the good news is that most issues with OpenClaw stem from a handful of...