Windows 10: How do I know if I am typing in upper or lower case before I start typing?

Discus and support How do I know if I am typing in upper or lower case before I start typing? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I know if I am typing in upper or lower case before I start typing?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SandraMcMillan1, Oct 7, 2018.

1. How do I know if I am typing in upper or lower case before I start typing?

How do I know if I am typing in upper or lower case before I start typing?

:)

SandraMcMillan1, Oct 7, 2018

2. Upper/Lower case swaps

Start again...OK...no help with my last post about Win 10 and it's catalogue of "bugs"...the latest has just started to show itself. Randomly, having caps lock on becomes neaningless. If it is on...it shows anything typed as lower case. If it is off, then it types in upper case. The oly way to sort it seems to be to shut down completely, restart and type everything againg...and Windows 10 is an UPGRADE???

What is causing this and what can I do to stop it from happening (along with all of my other problems)?

historytom, Oct 7, 2018
  3. MaxB1938 Win User
    Correcting UPPER CASE errors

I don't touch type so I tend to look at the keyboard when typing with my index fingers.

Sometimes when I look back up at the screen I discover I have accidentally touched the Caps Lock key and part of what have typed is in UPPER CASE, which is a nuisance as I have to delete what I typed and retype it in lower case.

I have been told there is a way I can simply highlight the UPPER CASE text then click something on the tool bar that changes it to lower case.

Can someone tell me how to do that please.

Someone on a blog site suggested I use
    http://caseconverter.com/

but I found that too involved.

MaxB1938, Oct 7, 2018
  4. How do I know if I am typing in upper or lower case before I start typing?

Nokia 5000 - text message defaults with upper case

when typing txt in Nokia 5000 the characters defauts with upper case, i have to keep chnaging to lower case. I am in HK so the character sets include uppper, lower, stroke, number.

Anyone know how to default it to be lower case.

thanks

sdsdsd---01, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

How do I know if I am typing in upper or lower case before I start typing?

1. How do I know if I am typing in upper or lower case before I start typing? - Similar Threads - typing upper lower

2. Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case, but it types C>

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case, but it types C>: Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case, but it types C>. This happens with the right shift key. Left shift key works fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shift-c-key-is-not-typing-c-in-upper-case-but-it/b06b8eea-60e4-49b7-b079-5be39503a786
  3. Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case, but it types C>

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case, but it types C>: Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case, but it types C>. This happens with the right shift key. Left shift key works fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shift-c-key-is-not-typing-c-in-upper-case-but-it/b06b8eea-60e4-49b7-b079-5be39503a786
  4. Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case, but it types C>

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't type w key upper case and @

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't type w key upper case and @: Hello. I can type w key upper case and @ when pressing 2 key. when I hold shift key I can type with these keys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-type-w-key-upper-case-and/415c79b5-7790-4c41-b05c-5de8ef868716
  6. Can't type w key upper case and @

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't type w key upper case and @: Hello. I can type w key upper case and @ when pressing 2 key. when I hold shift key I can type with these keys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-type-w-key-upper-case-and/415c79b5-7790-4c41-b05c-5de8ef868716
  7. Upper or lower case in spellings of Registries

in Windows 10 Customization
    Upper or lower case in spellings of Registries: What is the correct spelling of this registry - "TCPackFrequency" or "TcpAckFrequency". I believed that the second one is correct, but there is another registry called "TCPNoDelay"; so it confuses me about the correct spelling of the 'tcpackdelay'....
  8. Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shift + C key is not typing C in upper case: Why Shift + C does not work. All other key combinations work just fine. This is windows 10 on Dell 5400 laptop. Using caps lock to type upper case C. would like to use Shift key to type the upper case C ***Original title: Why Shift + C does not work. All other key...
  9. App to convert lower case to upper case

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App to convert lower case to upper case: Hello, I have the need to convert lower case folder names to upper case in Windows 10 File Explorer on a Surface Pro 3. I found a few on line. Does anyone have experience with a free one that you would recommend? Thanks!...
  10. Upper/Lower case swaps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Upper/Lower case swaps: Ok...no help with my last problem with 65143

Users found this page by searching for:

1. typing administrator with lower case a

2. how to see on a screen if upper case and lower case are typed

3. how do i know if i am in upper case