Windows 10: How do I know if I will be able to use this activation code on new PC?

Discus and support How do I know if I will be able to use this activation code on new PC? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So, I have this code for Windows 10, that has been activated on this computer, but I'm looking to get a new one and was wondering.. Can I use the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by qsnbot, Jan 5, 2020.

1. qsnbot Win User

How do I know if I will be able to use this activation code on new PC?

So, I have this code for Windows 10, that has been activated on this computer, but I'm looking to get a new one and was wondering.. Can I use the same code or it's just a single use. I honestly forgot by now. Is it possible to find out manually or maybe someone from Windows Support could contact me and check that code in some way? Thanks in advance.

:)

qsnbot, Jan 5, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jan 5, 2020
  4. How do I know if I will be able to use this activation code on new PC?

Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f050

Hi.

My name is Edward M.

I hope to help.-

Before performing these steps, check the date and time of your computer sometimes the downloads produce errors due to the configuration of the system, and once updated or purchased the update of the date, time and time zone where you are, try these steps to
    solve activation errors:

1. Confirm that the device is up to date and running Windows 10, version 1607 or later. Learn to update Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-do/help/4027667

2. Use the Activation Problem Solver to solve simple errors. See the following instructions for more details.

3. If the error continues, review the following list of error codes and follow the suggested steps to resolve it.

4. Make sure the error has not changed. Sometimes, when you run or try to activate the Activation Troubleshooter, they change the error code and the message. If you have changed, look for the new code below and follow the recommended steps.

EdwardMyers2020, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

How do I know if I will be able to use this activation code on new PC?

1. How do I know if I will be able to use this activation code on new PC? - Similar Threads - able activation code

2. How do I use my single use code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I use my single use code?: How do I use my single use code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-use-my-single-use-code/ca3a4d72-3a87-4dac-ad79-1de306062bfa
  3. How do I use my single use code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I use my single use code?: How do I use my single use code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-use-my-single-use-code/ca3a4d72-3a87-4dac-ad79-1de306062bfa
  4. How do I use my Microsoft subscription on a new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I use my Microsoft subscription on a new pc: I have a new laptop and want to use my current Microsoft subscription on this as well as retain this on my old laptop. How do I do this please?...
  5. How do I use my Microsoft subscription on a new pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I use my Microsoft subscription on a new pc: I have a new laptop and want to use my current Microsoft subscription on this as well as retain this on my old laptop. How do I do this please?...
  6. How do I use my Microsoft subscription on a new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. i got a new gaming pc for Christmas and I don't know how to get the activations key for...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i got a new gaming pc for Christmas and I don't know how to get the activations key for...: i got a new gaming pc for christmas and i dontt know how to get the activaition key for windows 10 i just need hbelp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-new-gaming-pc-for-christmas-and-i-dont/1cb734c9-0d4f-425e-848f-6dab434eb853
  8. How do I purchase just an activation code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I purchase just an activation code: I need to purchase an Activation code and am directed to the Microsoft shop. There seems to only be an option to purchase W10 which I already have. Grateful for advice how to purchase just the Activation Code....
  9. How do I know if I'll be able to transfer my digital license to a new PC?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I know if I'll be able to transfer my digital license to a new PC?: I've read so many articles and all of them say different things and don't really help me. I have a Windows 10 Pro that I upgraded from Windows 7 for free a few years back. Now I am finally buying a new PC, but without Windows so I'd love to be able to transfer my digital...
  10. how do i get my activation code

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do i get my activation code: how do i get my activation code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-activation-code/ccba0715-2bd8-4894-9166-8e1ffae4f929