Windows 10: How do I know if i'm being hacked?

Discus and support How do I know if i'm being hacked? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do I know if i'm being hacked ? what exactly helps to notice that my windows is hacked ? [Original Title: security]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by IjasAhmed026, Aug 1, 2018.

1. How do I know if i'm being hacked?

how do I know if i'm being hacked ?

what exactly helps to notice that my windows is hacked ?

[Original Title: security]

:)

IjasAhmed026, Aug 1, 2018

2. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Aug 1, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How do I know if i'm being hacked? :p

cadaveca, Aug 1, 2018
  4. tmm1225 Win User

How do I know if i'm being hacked?

Microsoft Account was hacked

Thank you but they did not change my password and I think I know who hacked into my account. My two step verification was not turned off. I even had to use the two step process a week or so before he hacked my account. He has top secret security clearance
    and it seems is allowed to do anything. I just need to tell someone about this I guess.

tmm1225, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

How do I know if i'm being hacked?

1. How do I know if i'm being hacked? - Similar Threads - i'm being hacked

2. Being hacked or no being hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Being hacked or no being hacked?: So I just got a bar tablet HD and I was going on to Target website and Austin out of nowhere all these windows popped up and saying Microsoft security alert the window is blocked because my computer is infected with children viruses and it's infecting Microsoft servers so...
  3. Being hacked or no being hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Being hacked or no being hacked?: So I just got a bar tablet HD and I was going on to Target website and Austin out of nowhere all these windows popped up and saying Microsoft security alert the window is blocked because my computer is infected with children viruses and it's infecting Microsoft servers so...
  4. How do I know if I'm on the offical roblox we

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I know if I'm on the offical roblox we: Whenever I try to download it, it says roblox.website.exe. Is this the real one? add me on discord so i can show you proof, John Parrot#7734 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-if-im-on-the-offical-roblox-we/92a260ea-0a7f-4b6b-8272-93f418fb8842
  5. I think I'm being hacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think I'm being hacked.: Every time I startup my laptop a cmd pops up and does something then closes and when I check my logs a find this. I found another question on here just like it and they didn't give a perfect awnser all they said was somebody might be trying to hack into it and im lazy so...
  6. I don't know whether i'm getting hacked or i'm glitched

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't know whether i'm getting hacked or i'm glitched: So I loaded up my pc and when I pressed the space bar to initiate the sign-in screen I was greeted with a message saying "You've entered an incorrect PIN several times To try again, enter A1B2C3 below." and I thought I just knocked my keyboard accidentally before my pc...
  7. I'm being hacked. r

I'm being hacked. r: My documents and photos cannot be downloaded. I've been hacked for a year now, please sort this out. Don't tell me to change my password, the pig is already in. How can I put the One Drive right? Why do pc's have a spot for 'USERS' that nobody ever checks (7 engineers)....
  8. I'm being hacked. r

I'm being hacked. r: My documents and photos cannot be downloaded. I've been hacked for a year now, please sort this out. Don't tell me to change my password, the pig is already in. How can I put the One Drive right? Why do pc's have a spot for 'USERS' that nobody ever checks (7 engineers)....
  9. I think I'm being hacked!

I think I'm being hacked!: I feel my hp windows 10 is threatened by a hacker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-think-im-being-hacked/5198c22d-9665-48ce-a103-bd058f8c6e8f
  10. Was I being hacked?

Was I being hacked?: I almost visit Amazon.com every day but today the website became very slow, I tried to click on something it took forever to reach another page, I then tried to visit another site, the speed was great. I first thought it was a problem of Amazon.com, then I unplug the LAN...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i know if im being hacked