Windows 10: How do I know if my Icloud is working

Discus and support How do I know if my Icloud is working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I know if my Icloud is working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Peter Mead_614, Nov 8, 2019.

1. How do I know if my Icloud is working

How do I know if my Icloud is working

:)

Peter Mead_614, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Graeme.P Win User

remove iCloud

Hi Phil, I'm Graeme, an independent adviser here to help.

To remove iCloud, you can follow the below steps:

- Click Start and type "Apps & Features".

- Select the first result.

- In the list, find iCloud, then select it and choose Uninstall.

After it runs through the necessary steps, iCloud should be uninstalled. If it's not, please let me know and I'll provide additional options! Thanks!

Graeme.P, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Nov 9, 2019
  4. How do I know if my Icloud is working

I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

How do I know if my Icloud is working

1. How do I know if my Icloud is working - Similar Threads - Icloud working

2. i want to add a new apple icloud ID but its not working in the icloud....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to add a new apple icloud ID but its not working in the icloud....: I had login to My PC icloud on another icloud id now i had signout the old ID and want to login by Apple ID and passwords but its not working......
  3. i want to add a new apple icloud ID but its not working in the icloud....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to add a new apple icloud ID but its not working in the icloud....: I had login to My PC icloud on another icloud id now i had signout the old ID and want to login by Apple ID and passwords but its not working......
  4. iCloud not working on Windows 11

iCloud not working on Windows 11: Hi, i have problem with i cloud on my desktop. Everything was fine and i could normally conect to my i Cloud account through browser until July 2023. Since then i haven't been able to connect. 96% of the time i try to open i cloud in browser i get some kind of connection...
  5. iCloud not working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud not working on Windows 11: Hi, i have problem with i cloud on my desktop. Everything was fine and i could normally conect to my i Cloud account through browser until July 2023. Since then i haven't been able to connect. 96% of the time i try to open i cloud in browser i get some kind of connection...
  6. I can't access icloud on either the app or the website on my Windows 11 home PC; it works...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access icloud on either the app or the website on my Windows 11 home PC; it works...: Hi,I can't access icloud on either the app or the website on my Windows 11 home PC; it works fine on my "work PC," though. I called Apple support and they said it's not an Apple problem if it works on another PC, it's related to my Windows device. I'm not so sure, but I'm...
  7. I can't access icloud on either the app or the website on my Windows 11 home PC; it works...

I can't access icloud on either the app or the website on my Windows 11 home PC; it works...: Hi,I can't access icloud on either the app or the website on my Windows 11 home PC; it works fine on my "work PC," though. I called Apple support and they said it's not an Apple problem if it works on another PC, it's related to my Windows device. I'm not so sure, but I'm...
  8. ICloud won't work on WIndows PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ICloud won't work on WIndows PC: I am unable to access ICloud using the web and the ICloud app on my Windows 11 PC using both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. ICloud works fine on my Iphone and Kindle Fire using the Silk browser. When I use the web, the error message is: "ICloud encountered an error trying...
  9. ICloud won't work on WIndows PC

ICloud won't work on WIndows PC: I am unable to access ICloud using the web and the ICloud app on my Windows 11 PC using both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. ICloud works fine on my Iphone and Kindle Fire using the Silk browser. When I use the web, the error message is: "ICloud encountered an error trying...
  10. iCloud for Windows app iCloud Passwords for Edge extension not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud for Windows app iCloud Passwords for Edge extension not working: This issue is perplexing to me. I have iCloud for Windows 14.2 installed via Microsoft Store on Win11 Pro 22H2 OS Build 22621.1848. I am able to use the app just fine except for the iCloud Passwords for Edge 1.3.93 extension. Whenever I click on the extension in Edge I am...