Windows 10: How do I know if someone controlling my computer on lock screen

Discus and support How do I know if someone controlling my computer on lock screen in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do in know if some body is controling im pc on lock screen? h... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CrysralMann, May 6, 2020.

1. How do I know if someone controlling my computer on lock screen

How do in know if some body is controling im pc on lock screen? h

:)

CrysralMann, May 6, 2020

2. Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

Hi,

Do let us know if you are able to see any error message/ error code with locking the computer.

Let us try the below steps to unlock and check if it helps.

• I suggest you to restart the computer, try to unlock and check if the issue persists.
    • Use On-screen keyboard to type in your password and check if it helps.
    Click on the Ease of access on the lock screen at the right-bottom corner, turn on
    On-screen keyboard to type the password.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of unlocking the device for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 6, 2020
  3. Lock screen not working properly on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Oshith,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in lock screen settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "It is not flapped over to password when clicking", you tried to check the issue by clicking through external mouse?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the picture of the lock screen and also try to update Display Adapter driver.

Step 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Step 2: I recommend you to update the latest driver for display adapter in Device Manager.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand Display Adapter.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update driver software.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 6, 2020
  4. How do I know if someone controlling my computer on lock screen

lock screen.

• When did the issue start?

Saturday there was a major upgrade installed on the computer in windows 10.

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?

The problem started after the upgrade.

• What exactly happens when you're trying to access your computer from your lock screen?

Previously I was able to click on my mouse and I was able to immediately access the windows that I had open.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

I tried to reset the lock screen settings but I have not been able to solve this issue. I checked as many different options as I could but found no answers. The only way to access the screen is to use control
    alt delete which then opens up the windows

karenmatthews52, May 6, 2020
Thema:

How do I know if someone controlling my computer on lock screen

1. How do I know if someone controlling my computer on lock screen - Similar Threads - someone controlling computer

2. How do I change my lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my lock screen?: I am attempting to change it and I am seeing "Some of these settings are managed by your organization." I have tried resetting it, but it didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-lock-screen/b2be11cf-bfd9-4354-87a4-d82f9f6b054d
  3. computer is locked I do not know pin or password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer is locked I do not know pin or password: computer is locked I do not know pin or password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-is-locked-i-do-not-know-pin-or-password/f3618953-d470-42f5-a3b9-4b43e6014399
  4. computer is locked I do not know pin or password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer is locked I do not know pin or password: computer is locked I do not know pin or password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-is-locked-i-do-not-know-pin-or-password/f3618953-d470-42f5-a3b9-4b43e6014399
  5. computer is locked I do not know pin or password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer is locked I do not know pin or password: computer is locked I do not know pin or password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-is-locked-i-do-not-know-pin-or-password/defa06c9-ff18-47f0-b80a-5ebed5907702
  6. computer is locked I do not know pin or password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer is locked I do not know pin or password: computer is locked I do not know pin or password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-is-locked-i-do-not-know-pin-or-password/defa06c9-ff18-47f0-b80a-5ebed5907702
  7. My computer is locked. How do I unlock it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer is locked. How do I unlock it.: When I turn my computer on what looks like a padlock shows up on the screen. I think I was scammed. How do I go about unlocking my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-computer-is-locked-how-do-i-unlock-it/4ed65c6f-358d-4eec-898d-e7eba6ac8619
  8. How do I know if someone is trying to take over my computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I know if someone is trying to take over my computer.: Lately when I have been working on it all of a sudden I don't have control of my mouse. It seems to just be going around and I can't get it to work. Also a square comes up in the middle of my screen with a lot of language I don't understand. I am not a technical person at...
  9. How do I hide media controls on the lock screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I hide media controls on the lock screen?: I want to be able to still use media controls normally while I'm logged in, but don't want it to appear on the lock screen. Chrome has a setting to disable media controls, but that disables it entirely, which I don't want. I just want it to be hidden on the lock screen....
  10. how do i get someone to help with my computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get someone to help with my computer.: My computer goes dark if left alone for a short period of time. I try everything to get it back and nothing happens. I then turn it off and on numerouse times and it finally comes on. Mike...